Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

It's the fouling and stealing I struggle with then there are loads of different passing plays, ball dribbling ect.

It's not a case of the PS1 stuff like run up and do a slam dunk then repeat :lol:

I've just not had the time to learn it properly.

It's the fouling and stealing I struggle with then there are loads of different passing plays, ball dribbling ect.

It's not a case of the PS1 stuff like run up and do a slam dunk then repeat :lol:

I've just not had the time to learn it properly.

NBA jam on the megadrive was the last basketball game I played,loved it due to the fact it was all about the dunks.no tactics,just get the ball in the hoop the most spectacular way you can.

calm down mate fuck sake,do you understand how humour works ?

All I'm saying is if your going to buy a game make sure that you have some sort if interest in the type of game that it is,wether it's a shooter,racer or sports game,if u don't u could be setting yourself up for dissapointment.

godfather bought it and has said he's shite at because he's not familiar with how basketball games are supposed to be played,apart from the obvious that you have to get the ball in the hoop,there's different plays and tactics that help In winning the game.it's your money mate,but 50 to 60 quid is a bit of a gamble on something you're not sure of... Mate :P

Thanks. Keep it like this and we won't have any more problems.

:lol:

Just simple good fun.

would love to see this remade on ps4 mate,just to relive triple spinning through the air and slamming that ball of fire into the hoop while screaming "booyakasha" and watching the backboard smash into pieces,good times.

would love to see this remade on ps4 mate,just to relive triple spinning through the air and slamming that ball of fire into the hoop while screaming "booyakasha" and watching the backboard smash into pieces,good times.

Hahaha it would be great.

Sadly it's all about making things as realistic as possible so all the good arcade fun games are a thing of the past for the most part.

I remember Ready to Rumble boxing...daft fun.

Hahaha it would be great.

Sadly it's all about making things as realistic as possible so all the good arcade fun games are a thing of the past for the most part.

I remember Ready to Rumble boxing...daft fun.

I had that mind :D mind you could play as Michael Jackson haha

http://youtu.be/HsuH-quuN0s