European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Another update on lennoxtown initiative today

https://footballtaxh...-would-be-used/

plus a few tweets from pzj timeline today

I have four freedom of information letters (sent to EC) all declaring from the GCC that lon rd school was never on the open market

York

oB91hfAa_normal.jpegjohn stevens @pzj_1 · 2h

'Over the following months we made considerable effort to find a new user for the school' HS. this is untrue as cfc had 'option to buy'

York

'raising several of the same points that you yourself have highlighted. A copy of our letter of 3 Sept 2012 is attached'. historic scotland

York

HS 'At that stage we explained the importance of the building and commented on their ‘SHEP report’, (ON THEIR SHEP REPORT)

York

LRS. HS ' The Council consulted us on the proposal in August 2012, before they reached their decision'

York

Historic Scotland 'Although we found that none of the SHEP tests for demolition had been adequately met' their reply to me

York

'We are not satisfied that the normal tests for demolition, as set out in the Scottish HistoricEnvironment Policy, havebeen met. HS on LRS

York

HS 'The building has been allowed to decay and no measures were taken to keep it watertight after the theft of the roof lead in 2011'. LRS

York

I am writing to acknowledge your recent letter to _______ regarding the demolition of the London Road school and related matters. scot. gov

I had a look at the Parkhead title sheet that's up on the footballtaxhavens website. In my view it doesn't show that Wille Haughey owns their ground. That title sheet relates to the Superiors' interest under the old feudal land system. Superiorities were all abolished a few years ago. The feu has now been converted to absolute ownership. So, the true owner of the ground is the successor to the original feu granted in 1911 - one of the Celtic companies I'd expect - and the Co-op will have a security over that interest. There's plenty other dirt for the Commission to wade through though!

You're right. I didn't read it properly and got it wrong by saying that Willie Haughey owned the ground.

you're right but only because FOI's are being denied or FTH woulda had all the info they need by now.

You would think that GCC would be dying to put this to bed by now if they had nothing to hide but their continual refusal to release info only adds flames to the fire.

Agreed mate.

Notice today all the green flags they had up in their new walk way were all taken down .

No doubt there was pressure applied to change it .

The whole place is rancid and reeking with corrupt Glasgow City Council stamp all over it

i doubt there was any pressure, they will be replaced with cg flags until the games are over, then they will be back to green.

I demand a tax rebate as I do not pay taxes for them to get cut price land or free stadium improvements.

Well here's the thing. I'm in a debate with GCC about how much I owe in council tax. Now if I were to say I don't wanna settle this till I find out this investigation?? Would that work