Is there a worse football pundit than Michael Owen

Alwaysblue

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/01/2017 at 10:24 AM, Gaz52 said:

I've started watching BT scores now. The Gillette crew are old farts who think they're bigger than what they are. Kammy and Merson constantly kidding on they can't say players names does my head in 

Merson is comedy gold. The booze and gear has literally wiped out his brain cells :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.joe.co.uk/amp/sport/paul-merson-just-outdid-himself-with-a-breathtakingly-stupid-comment-about-thierry-henry/106391?client=ms-android-orange-gb

:belm:

On 12/01/2017 at 11:35 AM, Dickie1963 said:

Sutton is the worst and not just because he is a Celtic sycophant who earns money on the Celtic after dinner ans supporters club circuit. He is on a spectrum somewhere. He highlights something then goes on and on and on and on aboutit. Best pundit by miles is Neil McCann. Havent pseen him for a bit so presume his professionalism, analytical mind and the fact he is articulate doesnt fit anymore. 

How did it take three pages on this thread to mention Sutton!

On 12/01/2017 at 10:41 PM, bluewhitevanman said:

I've sat and went through the 3 pages of threads and I do agree with a lot of them but cannot believe no1 has said Ian wright as he's 1 prick who hasn't a clue what he's on about and should never ever be on the tv talking about the game. Hate him 

Good point his behaviour after Northern Ireland beat England was akin to a 12yo being told to go to bed. Embarrassing doesnt cover it.

On 14/01/2017 at 4:14 PM, King Jela said:

Owen, Savage, Hargreaves, Merson, Redknapp, Carragher, Murphy and Henry have no place talking about football. Awful pundits. 

Agree with all these names as well

18 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Pundits that I do like though 

Jenas, Gary Neville, Souness, Hoddle, Jim Beglin, Neil McCann

Ray Hudson is the king, they need to get him on UK tele ASAP 

Hoddle always sounds like he's gently telling a child their dog just died. 

Four pages and no mention of Andy Townsend, the least insightful pundit I can think of.

"The ball's come into the box there and he's got a free header but he just can't get enough on it."

Thanks for that Andy, I can see that myself from the replay.