king statement

bawsburst

No he didn't that was a fabrication made up by the Sun.....read his statement....no mention of it!

whether it is made up or not, king put 20 million pound in before, taking nothing in return, now he is talking about further investment,he knows he wont get anything back,but the board dont think to ask,apparently their was a few shareholders willing to loan money on better terms than laxey and easdales but were overlooked.mmm.strange.

Depends on the context, I've only said it on here as a generalisation, I'm not some ned. I do however think King doing this is scummy regardless of his motives.

I know your not a ned, seen you debate on Gersnet, that is why i was surprised you even said it....

Why do we let the same board plants take every debate off track,debate the issues do not resort to the usual name calling shit.Our CEO has been caught out on several lies and I have made up my mind on him and the current board and feel we need rid .Others may disagree but that is their right .I would not start the name calling just because they disagree with me.

I know how I meant it but it was a general point rather than directed at you alone.

Replying hardly highlights anything, the posts are there for all to read and several members on here have met me in person so I'm not hiding either. My only concern is the club, I travelled to Stranraer on a Tuesday night to watch another dire game, I don't take any pleasure in feeling this badly about other fans.

I just think if you want sensible discussion so badly maybe consider why I'm so annoyed.

But as it was my post, you lumped me in with this "general opinion" of yours that those who disagree, I.e me, are taig scum.

I've also met many people from here, I've been a moderator on this site years ago and attended meets until driven away by the characters like you that now infest the site with bile like you've spouted on here to me.

I've got to consider your feelings first before being upset that you called me taig scum? What backwards logic is that?

You're not the type of person I'd ever associate with socially thankfully and I've zero intention of discussing you are so annoyed. Here's a novel idea, why not actually enter a discussion on here the way you would in a normal day to day social interaction? Do you pipe up with that nonsense down the pub or at matches?

This site was fantastic at one point, my first post today was my first in yonks and it was greeted by your taig scum reply, so yes, I feel it does need highlighted and getting shot of folk like you on here would do the site a lot of good.

i don't think anyone will buy into or buy over a business that has part of it's assets held as security by some of the existing shareholders.

defo a duncan bannatyne "i'm out" if a business in that condition appears in dragon's den.

Maybe the fact the existing shareholders are trying to secure the assets in the way of loans to the company has made D King speak out.

But as it was my post, you lumped me in with this "general opinion" of yours that those who disagree, I.e me, are taig scum.

I've also met many people from here, I've been a moderator on this site years ago and attended meets until driven away by the characters like you that now infest the site with bile like you've spouted on here to me.

I've got to consider your feelings first before being upset that you called me taig scum? What backwards logic is that?

You're not the type of person I'd ever associate with socially thankfully and I've zero intention of discussing you are so annoyed. Here's a novel idea, why not actually enter a discussion on here the way you would in a normal day to day social interaction? Do you pipe up with that nonsense down the pub or at matches?

This site was fantastic at one point, my first post today was my first in yonks and it was greeted by your taig scum reply, so yes, I feel it does need highlighted and getting shot of folk like you on here would do the site a lot of good.

Well said that man (tu)

Is this guy ever going to do anything? He talks shite and it's never his fault. They never phoned me they never answered my e-mails.

Fuck off! You are supposed to be a Rangers man FFS a billionaire if you were that worried you would be outside they front doors at Ibrox instead of sitting in SA telling supporters to boycott.

(tu)

One of the many reasons why I usually keep well away from the boardroom discussions. Too many people pushing their agenda to the point of personally insulting anyone who disagrees with them.

I think he said he did try and give 1 million quid, interest free, and was turned down.why did it get turned down.

no he did not.

the sun lied about that. if they had not lied then i am reaslnably sure big daves statement today would have said so.

Why dont we listen to dave king. We will go under again and there wont be no going back. When whyte came to power and martin bain was sacked all you lot when on about how he did nothing for the club anyway. Start listening to the real rangers men like mccoll etc and stop backing a board and shareholders that are bleeding our club dry again.

I think some of the current shareholders have yet to take their profit. Others have already left e.g. green.

No guarantees with King, but I think we have a better chance of openness with him - and some cash.

So your hanging shareholders because you think they will take money in the future, you do know its illegal to just pay out to investors willy nilly just because they want it.

As for Green and the start up money that was always going to be a carve up, pity no Rangers men came up with the same idea but didn't take there money back.

Not sure what openness you want, do you want weekly statements from the board on spending do they have publish weekly bank statements.

As I understand it the board have obtained 1.5m to ensure we can continue to end of season.

Part of this facility will cost 150k, if paid back before Sep, if not paid back we lose Albion car park and Broomloan worth approx £5m.

King says, don't buy season tickets as this money will be used to pay off the £1.5m

Is that it?

Why dont we listen to dave king. We will go under again and there wont be no going back. When whyte came to power and martin bain was sacked all you lot when on about how he did nothing for the club anyway. Start listening to the real rangers men like mccoll etc and stop backing a board and shareholders that are bleeding our club dry again.

If only more would think like this

Too many with head in sand that cant see what's going on right on front of our eyes

i don't think anyone will buy into or buy over a business that has part of it's assets held as security by some of the existing shareholders.

defo a duncan bannatyne "i'm out" if a business in that condition appears in dragon's den.

Maybe the fact the existing shareholders are trying to secure the assets in the way of loans to the company has made D King speak out.

You do know that when the money is paid back, they have no hold over the security.

Mccoll is a plastic whistle fan with no interest in putting money into Rangers. Please stop making things up sbout 'real Rangers men' who stood by and watched the club nearly die.

As I understand it the board have obtained 1.5m to ensure we can continue to end of season.

Part of this facility will cost 150k, if paid back before Sep, if not paid back we lose Albion car park and Broomloan worth approx £5m.

King says, don't buy season tickets as this money will be used to pay off the £1.5m

Is that it?

Thought it could be paid back by September or wait a year and convert it into shares at the next share issue.