king statement

bawsburst

Least he actually stood up for the club while others just fight over trying to own us on the cheap.

The thing is STB, Gogzy et al. You're all shouting from the rooftops but you're in the clear minority.

The poll on here is currently two thirds one third in favour of King and I ( for one ) have yet to met a bear on the street who supports this current regime let alone the spivs in the past.

The thought of going through this all again fills me with dread, but so does the lack of funding and the state of the infrastructure. Would be happier with the 120 day plan route if it included no debt and investors not making cash on loans to fund any plans.

The board should have been well aware of the fans feelings and done everything in its power to stay away from debt and shown through their actions I could relax.

Unfortunately they tell me to wait and trust while they do the exactly the thing i didn't want or trust. Make investors money through loans.Not a very clever plan.

No club can agree to point numer 2. So this is just crap being spouted. He is at it and to be honest; I do not want him near my club if this is the way he is thinking.

1. Will the board provide legally binding assurances that the club is a going concern and has sufficient funds and/or facilities in place for the 2014/2015 season.

2. Will the board undertake that none of the proceeds from season ticket sales will be used to settle any financial obligation that arose prior to receipt of the season ticket monies by the club.

3. Will the board confirm that the club assets continue to be unencumbered.

4. Will the board explain its previous statements that the club had sufficient cash resources to last until the end of the season.

The thought of going through this all again fills me with dread, but so does the lack of funding and the state of the infrastructure. Would be happier with the 120 day plan route if it included no debt and investors not making cash on loans to fund any plans.

The board should have been well aware of the fans feelings and done everything in its power to stay away from debt and shown through their actions I could relax.

Unfortunately they tell me to wait and trust while they do the exactly the thing i didn't want or trust. Make investors money through loans.Not a very clever plan.

At least we're not in any debt to any flea infested bank, King and others should have just waited until Wallace had his chance to do his review and then see where we go from there.

Your man Dave King has talked before about how we need to be in debt to compete.

Would you rather we'd sold Wallace than agree this deal?

I've not been happy with his media statements lately but I think going down the route of trying to disrupt season ticket sales is an especially massive mistake

agree with that. Would also add I don't trust the actions they have taken. Can I trust them ? not until I see them work with only the clubs interest at heart.

Would I like to see them get round the table with DK? Yes.

Would I be happier with someone with DK money there as well? Yes

Doesn't seem that hard to get the majority of fans on board so nobody to blame but their own short sightedness. They can complain and speak all they want, but actions only count. The rest is just a headache I could do without.

agree with that. Would also add I don't trust the actions they have taken. Can I trust them ? not until I see them work with only the clubs interest at heart.

Would I like to see them get round the table with DK? Yes.

Would I be happier with someone with DK money there as well? Yes

Doesn't seem that hard to get the majority of fans on board so nobody to blame but their own short sightedness. They can complain and speak all they want, but actions only count. The rest is just a headache I could do without.

I've always said i'd welcome Dave King, really doubt I would now after this.

The thing is STB, Gogzy et al. You're all shouting from the rooftops but you're in the clear minority.

The poll on here is currently two thirds one third in favour of King and I ( for one ) have yet to met a bear on the street who supports this current regime let alone the spivs in the past.

Many people are brainwashed sheep tbh mate. Wallace had near universal approval, now people will be turning against him and he's barely half way through his 120 days.

At least we're not in any debt to any flea infested bank, King and others should have just waited until Wallace had his chance to do his review and then see where we go from there.

King and others couldn't wait as they could see we were starting to warm to Wallace and that just won't do, we need to be in constant fear for his power play to work.

So was I, and I can sort of agree about us needing a boost for a top flight challenge albeit we need to be prudent rather than constantly tossing money at it as before.

Do you think his season ticket comments were really needed though?

Probably not tbh. It's very, very risky. It could work out well, but the risks associated with a suggestion like that seem to me too big. If it doesn't go well, it could be very bad (I stand to be corrected, I'm as far from an expert as you can get!) As I said elsewhere, history will judge him. It could turn out he's played it brilliantly, it could turn out he's fucked it up. I'm starting to find it all a bit scary.

King is just another Rebel. Ah well. Another "Rangers man" who could have bought the club with his pocket change slips away.

Withholding season ticket cash from the club at the present time is something i'd expect from a taig.

Absolutely disgusting that King has advocated this action.

Time for GW and the board to go get some real investment.

This forum is completely mental, I know there's many on here who have balanced views but people calling Dave King scum etc seems to me to be people who don't have the interests of the club at heart.

Every point he raises is a valid one.

He's not saying don't buy season tickets, just don't provide another loan facility to unnamed shareholders till we truly know what their intentions are and how they intend to squander, or not, that money.

I've made the point about how badly withholding season ticket money will hurt the club, do you even dispute that? Any name calling is out of frustration that any Rangers fan could want that.

Taig, scum and want to hurt the club?

You really expect any right-minded Rangers fan to engage in any sort of debate with this type of mindset? I repeat, I will not discuss this with you. Despite your quite disgusting attitude do you see me retaliating with name calling? No. Frustration that someone disagrees with you results in them being a taig? Quite disturbing.

And if you even bothered to read my original post that resulted in you calling me taig scum, you'd realise I was holding no one to ransom. My season ticket money will be conditional, based on the current boards actions and transparency from this point onwards. As a Rangers fan, after everything we've been through as a club I feel this is more than acceptable. Dave King is a man i trust that has Rangers best interests at heart. If you don't, carry on. Calling someone a taig for not agreeing with you will only switch users off from this site. The fact you're even still posting without being banned yet is unfortunately a damning indictment of where Rangersmedia is as a forum now and sadly why so many good Rangers fans have been driven away from here over the years.