Sandy Easdale statement

It has everything to do with them, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have such a fuss over renewals

I disagree.

I think season tickets would have taken a big hit this year anyway. The combination of the awful product and increased price would have blown the boards prediction of an increase of ticket numbers sold out of the water.

Renewed. Don't like the Board but am not bankrupting the Club to affect change. Don't trust King or the supposed Fan's reps, where's their plan?

The Club must go on and rebuild its reputation. We will still support this Club after this and many future Boards are gone.

The issues are all linked mate you know that fine well

I don't see how Sandy Easdale saying that LOYAL fans should pump money into the club no matter who's in charge has much to do with King. If this was just about season tickets then fine but it's about how we should trust the board. Bringing up King is just whataboutery.

What is it about our club?

Good SPL standard players come in and we turn them into shite.

Two CEOs come in with decent reputations (Mather and Wallace) and they come out as bumbling amateurs.

Nothing less than a complete clear out, top to bottom, will do.

Fans creating admin 2 then blaming the board....

Only at Rangers

For me it seems it's pretty much the other way about. Board, via the hedge-fund financiers, will engineer a potential Admin 2 (if we don't line their pockets) and blaming the fans. THAT is what that statement reads to me.

But none of them have demonstrated they have what is required to turn things around. Wallace seems like the best yet, but he has done nothing to lead the club to any stability. I have a feeling his hands are somewhat tied, but its still not great.

He has so far failed to demonstrate that they have a feasible plan to turn things around. The review might change that, but by the looks of things, we will be limited in what we can see.

The assertion in the accounts that the only way the club could continue as a going concern was if we increased our numbers and price of season tickets is too high risk for me. Especially since they seem unwilling to change anything on the park.

The accounts didn't say that though, it talked about assumptions but Somers was clear the main doubt about our going concern is the talk about a boycott.

Nobody gets time to prove anything here there's too many agendas, I wouldn't blame Wallace if he walked away.

Renewed. Don't like the Board but am not bankrupting the Club to affect change. Don't trust King or the supposed Fan's reps, where's their plan?

The Club must go on and rebuild its reputation. We will still support this Club after this and many future Boards are gone.

King's plan was waving a fantasy £50 million in the air and hoping fans would rush out and support it. Where's the details Dave?

I disagree.

I think season tickets would have taken a big hit this year anyway. The combination of the awful product and increased price would have blown the boards prediction of an increase of ticket numbers sold out of the water.

Numbers might have suffered a bit regardless but this will have created much more doubt than the usual stuff. In theory we should be right up for next season, stage 3, the chance to play Hearts maybe even Hibs etc.

I don't see how Sandy Easdale saying that LOYAL fans should pump money into the club no matter who's in charge has much to do with King. If this was just about season tickets then fine but it's about how we should trust the board. Bringing up King is just whataboutery.

Easdale wouldn't be giving his type of interview if we didn't have a campaign going on about renewal or non-renewal of tickets, imo anyway.

They are Greenock Morton fans.

no their not, they just sponsor them, hospitality etc, they ARE bears, 100%. I know a few people, me included, who are big bears, season ticket holder, etc and also support their local team on away days, if possible.

Numbers might have suffered a bit regardless but this will have created much more doubt than the usual stuff. In theory we should be right up for next season, stage 3, the chance to play Hearts maybe even Hibs etc.

I agree that this fan stuff wont have helped, but the accounts were only signed off on the assertion that the numbers would have went up, not even stayed stable.

That is what shouts out to me that there were troubled waters ahead. I have been pointing that point out for a good while now, so its not just covering for the fan movement.

To be honest, im completely lost on what option is for the best.

I dont trust the board, and I dont trust these fan groups. I dont know what is the lesser of the two evils at the moment.

I was hoping the review was gonna win me round, but rightly or wrongly, i doubt it will have the level of detail required to convince me.

For me it seems it's pretty much the other way about. Board, via the hedge-fund financiers, will engineer a potential Admin 2 (if we don't line their pockets) and blaming the fans. THAT is what that statement reads to me.

So having read and formulated a really detaile opinion how will the hedge funds line their pockets. Try and base the answer on reality.

I was hoping the review was gonna win me round, but rightly or wrongly, i doubt it will have the level of detail required to convince me.

Really your posts over the last few weeks dont seem to say this. At least be honest.

I agree that this fan stuff wont have helped, but the accounts were only signed off on the assertion that the numbers would have went up, not even stayed stable.

That is what shouts out to me that there were troubled waters ahead. I have been pointing that point out for a good while now, so its not just covering for the fan movement.

I dont trust the board, and I dont trust these fan groups. I dont know what is the lesser of the two evils at the moment.

I still don't see how concerns about the finances are going to be solved by denying the club even more cash.

This isn't even me trying to be pro-board, just saying what imo is common sense.

I've only wanted the ring leaders of this kind of stuff to fuck off, sadly propaganda is a strong thing and more and more people will be believing them, I even have it in my own family.

Nonsense. Have you ever taken a second to think its not propaganda but opportunism. The problems exsist they are just being used to piggy back into the club on. That in no way changes the fact the club is and has been run terribly with only a short term plan to get investors high returns. The plan as i told you from day one is to get rid of scouting and lower the wage budget to 35% with no transfer kitty and only the minimum spent on football until we qualify through second place for europe. They will then sell. If we dont qualify for europe we are in serious shit if we make it that long. Its a game of russian roulette.

Your so obsessed with those ring leaders you fail to listen or understand when people like me tell you i have had enough because of how badly the club is being run. When stv kept pushing green to admit scouting was no longer warrented at the club you should haave sat up and listened, you didnt you backed him and denounced those whho were issuing warnings. We are on a road to ruin. All the evidence is clear to see without taking comments on board from anyone. You dont need to listen to anybody(not even me!)but yourself.

Does the comments from the board match their actions? Is the footballing infrastructure at the club growing? Does the majority of the funds rasied by the club go on creating the best footballing side possible?

Do you honestly think he won't walk away from this with a heavy amount? That statement is school boy written stuff.

The accounts tell us every bit of ST money has went to the club, so why is this any different.

Ok let's suppose the board are not up to the job. Not pillaging or looting but simply not up to the job.

What next?

They aren't all going to resign en masse are they?

And if they did then the company would cease to trade under stock market rules would it not?

Does it not make more sense to work closer with them to get a clearer understanding of where the money goes and more importantly how it is spent?

If the Easdales leave tomorrow they have shares in the club. Who will buy them?

If Somers or Wallace leave tomorrow what picture does that paint of the club in the financial world?

All very well saying the board are shite and they must go. Much harder to come up with a cohesive businsess plan to replace them and more importantly improve on their performance.

My gut feeling is this was planned from the onset. The mystery behind the identity of certain shareholders i.e (margarita and blue pitch etc) is to protect themselves from any blame when the proverbial hits the fan. I assume them and certain shareholders will be the main creditors when the assets are divided up upon liquidation. I cannot believe we are going through this crap again!

Your user name looks like a piss take and the above quote is reeking .

So having read and formulated a really detaile opinion how will the hedge funds line their pockets. Try and base the answer on reality.

through consultancy fees for some, by selling scouting off to another, and by returning their original investment in full quickly. They will then all earn when they run the club at the bare minimum then sell when we qualify for europe through second place in the top division maximising the share price. They will also make money by having companies they own or have shares in taking over revenue streams at the club. Thats also not including the salaries those who move onto the board get.