Sandy Easdale statement

Nonsense. Have you ever taken a second to think its not propaganda but opportunism. The problems exsist they are just being used to piggy back into the club on. That in no way changes the fact the club is and has been run terribly with only a short term plan to get investors high returns. The plan as i told you from day one is to get rid of scouting and lower the wage budget to 35% with no transfer kitty and only the minimum spent on football until we qualify through second place for europe. They will then sell. If we dont qualify for europe we are in serious shit if we make it that long. Its a game of russian roulette.

Your so obsessed with those ring leaders you fail to listen or understand when people like me tell you i have had enough because of how badly the club is being run. When stv kept pushing green to admit scouting was no longer warrented at the club you should haave sat up and listened, you didnt you backed him and denounced those whho were issuing warnings. We are on a road to ruin. All the evidence is clear to see without taking comments on board from anyone. You dont need to listen to anybody(not even me!)but yourself.

Does the comments from the board match their actions? Is the footballing infrastructure at the club growing? Does the majority of the funds rasied by the club go on creating the best footballing side possible?

Long term planning is difficult when everyone gets chased out yesterday, I want all these things but i'm realistic that it can't happen overnight. Too many get a thrill out of the 'fight' these days.

What does King plan that makes the club sustainable? Is his magic money that once its spent it simply reappears? Not once have the looney fringe stated what they would do to match the clubs income with its expenditure. Or is there to be a share issue every year? Or 1 million replica shirts sold. I keep hearing about quality on the park how is the SA Tax expert going to produce that when his close personal friend seems to get players and make them worse?

All this and more unanswered for months. But hey hes a Bear that lost 20 mill and did hee haww, just the man to guide us through choppy waters.

My arse.

through consultancy fees for some, by selling scouting off to another, and by returning their original investment in full quickly. They will then all earn when they run the club at the bare minimum then sell when we qualify for europe through second place in the top division maximising the share price. They will also make money by having companies they own or have shares in taking over revenue streams at the club. Thats also not including the salaries those who move onto the board get.

Dear god how are we going to make it two seasons with no income Einstein. If your going to make shite up at least think it through to save making yourself look a bell end , again.

Long term planning is difficult when everyone gets chased out yesterday, I want all these things but i'm realistic that it can't happen overnight. Too many get a thrill out of the 'fight' these days.

Everyone gets "chased" out with full pay and big huge fukin bonuses, everyone except the investors who put them there, go figure.

thats just crap. long term planning is done in stages. It takes a long time to come to fruition not a long time to begin. Nobody has said anything about overnight. It would take a week tops to come up with a detailed plan for the youth acadamy for the next 5 years, with budgets projections and aims. You are looking for excuse after excuse. we have no scouting for one reason and one reason only. They dont want to pay for it as any return would be after they have left.

thats just crap. long term planning is done in stages. It takes a long time to come to fruition not a long time to begin. Nobody has said anything about overnight. It would take a week tops to come up with a detailed plan for the youth acadamy for the next 5 years, with budgets projections and aims. You are looking for excuse after excuse. we have no scouting for one reason and one reason only. They dont want to pay for it as any return would be after they have left.

Is this you building in excuses for King already, shame you dont apply that logic to the current situation.

Do we need scouts to sign ex players for bench warmers?

Some folks need to get a grip, they seem to think its good that the club could go into admin just so they can get their preffered Rangers Men taking charge of the club.

Easdale is only pointing out that the club needs ST money to carry on ,as ever club does, and if some folks continue acting like petulant weans then they'll get what they deserve....admin 2

So having read and formulated a really detaile opinion how will the hedge funds line their pockets. Try and base the answer on reality.

I'm sure I don't have to explain how hedge-funds operate nor who our biggest shareholders are? If you're not sure, ask Laxey, BPH, Margherita et al...in short, they're opportunistic money makers, in to make a quick buck and hang about to see if there's more then they're gone.

If you can find out who to speak to let us know eh? Ask them where the 20 odd million has gone in the last 18 months, and how many and how much our multiple of recent "directors and executives" have come and gone with? Are we to be grateful to them?

Personally, I've had enough, and it breaks my heart to say it, but I'd now take the ignomy of an Admin 2 if that's what it takes to get rid of these leeches.

admin 2 is a threat they are making to maximise st sales. they dont want to put their own cash in so they use the media to get fans to spend more. through threats of disaster or through telling you what you want to hear. why do you think media consultant is priority no1. its also why you approach someone like cg who goes on a charm offensive. Only they didnt plan on the fans taking the club to the edge. they thought we would surrender or be to thick to notice the lack of funding

no matter what we do they will win. Its a very good plan and in my opinion was formulated by the inuestor who originally approached green. their anominity is their biggest shield as even if it goes tits up for the club nobody will know of their involvement.

I'm sure I don't have to explain how hedge-funds operate nor who our biggest shareholders are? If you're not sure, ask Laxey, BPH, Margherita et al...in short, they're opportunistic money makers, in to make a quick buck and hang about to see if there's more then they're gone.

If you can find out who to speak to let us know eh? Ask them where the 20 odd million has gone in the last 18 months, and how many and how much our multiple of recent "directors and executives" have come and gone with? Are we to be grateful to them?

Personally, I've had enough, and it breaks my heart to say it, but I'd now take the ignomy of an Admin 2 if that's what it takes to get rid of these leeches.

READ THE FUCKING ACCOUNTS! HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE SAID? THE ACCOUNTS TELL YOU WHERE EVERY BIT OF MONEY HAS WENT.

big bad Laxey, BPH, Margherita again !

what did they pay for a share ? 60- 70 p ? what are they worth now ? doesn`t look like a opportunistic money making venture to me.

as for where the money went. check the signed off accounts.

maybe if the club didn't take the piss out of the fans he wouldn't need to make this statement, right back from Murrays era the fans were a necessary evil and treated as such, the ONLY time the want fan interaction/help is renewal time, then and only then. Season ticket/merchandise/hospitality purchased by fans is the lifeblood of the club, so people who purchase these things should be treated with the respect they deserve.

Same shite different day and a different username. Anyone been banned recently???

Being a sharp lad youll appreciate that you didnt answer the question and that the accounts show where the money has gone. As for your closing repost all I can say is suspicions confirmed.

Not looking at excuses, fact is when every board member we have seems to have their position put into doubt after no time at all then shouting for long term planning seems ironic.

admin 2 is a threat they are making to maximise st sales. they dont want to put their own cash in so they use the media to get fans to spend more. through threats of disaster or through telling you what you want to hear. why do you think media consultant is priority no1. its also why you approach someone like cg who goes on a charm offensive. Only they didnt plan on the fans taking the club to the edge. they thought we would surrender or be to thick to notice the lack of funding

no matter what we do they will win. Its a very good plan and in my opinion was formulated by the inuestor who originally approached green. their anominity is their biggest shield as even if it goes tits up for the club nobody will know of their involvement.

But lucky we have razor sharp financiers on watch to save us. I bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job too.

This the same SE who said we had investors lined up ??

from Sandy Easdale 13th December 2013 "There is investors there who will put more money into Rangers"

It's going to be hard to convince these guys to hold up to their commitent to put in more money, when one of our main income streams is being threatened.

can't you see that?

GOAT you're going to explode soon mate :lol:

No wonder, it's all there in black and white. Read them, the only people that took money they shouldn't have where the ex board members who took a bonus for winning the 3rd division.