Sandy Easdale statement

Mate ally done an interview about fearing hibs and it's about 14 pages of stick towards him. He'd get it big time for these comments Easdale has made

Probably but unlike Easdale he wouldn't have the UOF releasing statements to counter it.

Easdale was probably daft to bring up the loyalty word all things considered but I genuinely think nothing he or any board member says will make a difference to many (again that's not you necessarily). Wallace always speaks well for me and he's still getting the usual treatment.

That isn't quite correct.

A lot of us know them very well and of them very well.

It isn't the done thing or the wise thing to discuss them on the internet that is why there aren't a lot of people saying a lot.

Perhaps some members should spill the less sensitive information in order to clarify their agendas?

Most of us do not know the Easdales, and I would expect it would be in the best interests of fans to know who owns and runs our club.

Agree on that mate we have been counted apon time and time again and always risen to the challenge. Lets be honest not one of them from Easdale to King feels like we do and whatever your position on anything else Rangers should always be no1 not egos of rich businessmen or failing football managers.

None of them fill me with confidence mate, I supported king but he's as much to blame for this as are statements like this from Easdale.

I'd like them to finally come out and criticise the previous boards who have obviously not planned the ipo and st monies well, maybe if they did this and explained how we will move on maybe they'd get support but IMO they banked on the fans loyalty again and I think many have just had enough

Right time out, every cunt go away have a joint and come back in 5 min. Our club is being ripped down the middle and if you care and invest in the club then you have to take a side.

We are only pawns amongst the suits, but the need us and they finally realise it, but fans like me who voted them all in except Easdale have had enough.

wait till the 120 day review comes out tomorrow, this place is gonna explode

Yet I feel certain members on here that is their agenda, just to shit stir.

Perhaps some members should spill the less sensitive information in order to clarify their agendas?

Most of us do not know the Easdales, and I would expect it would be in the best interests of fans to know who owns and runs our club.

It's said you could buy stuff that maybe comes in bags is powdery but not cement mix or the like.

It's also said they like fires but not the kind you have in your house

None of them fill me with confidence mate, I supported king but he's as much to blame for this as are statements like this from Easdale.

I'd like them to finally come out and criticise the previous boards who have obviously not planned the ipo and st monies well, maybe if they did this and explained how we will move on maybe they'd get support but IMO they banked on the fans loyalty again and I think many have just had enough

Im hoping this review will do that, if not then i will say yes get this board out but we are all upset at the moment and the trolls on both sides (BB, CC ect ) are just loving it which really gets to me.

Not while he has Kingsnorth's and Charlie's ear.....out of sight not out of mind so to speak ;)

so stockbridge green and ahmad are still involved?is that what you are saying,i'm sure all the people on here that think this board is nothing to do with the last board would love you to confirm that for them lol

Im hoping this review will do that, if not then i will say yes get this board out but we are all upset at the moment and the trolls on both sides (BB, CC ect ) are just loving it which really gets to me.

It's pathetic and they act all smug about being in one camp or the other as if it's a competition, these cunts aren't Rangers fans

What a grade A peckerhead you are in this incarnation as well as your previous.... (tu)

oiuch dont make me cry and sure keep up your bull sh1t about incarnation (is that you merlin, will you pray for me if i send some dough?)

i have no other previous account. so wind your neck in

your smug posts backing the spivs over the club show you up for what you are. a pawn of a prick for parasites

If one person is critical about the fans on here they really need to have a good look at themselves!!! What is wrong with wanting a clear picture of where the club is going before shelling out your hard earned cash ?

I'll be critical of fans that take part on a concerted campaign to starve the club of funds as much as I can be

I'll be critical of fans that take part on a concerted campaign to starve the club of funds as much as I can be

I get what your saying m8. Everything is a shambles no matter what way we look at it and were all getting our heart strings pulled in all directions. All we really want is a stable club and decent team on the park.