*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Ffs cunts still saying they will challenge us it's simply no gonna happen. Bottle merchants

Spot on. Last season I did think some fellow bears were talkin pish saying we were better than hearts. We're far better than that shower of shite and will win the league at a canter.

Ffs cunts still saying they will challenge us it's simply no gonna happen. Bottle merchants

Not bottle, fact. Its 1 win 1 loss in the league. Yep we aint dropped points apart from against them but the hivs are the only challengers and they beat us last week. Gives food for thought and Wharburton needs to be aware that they are the only challengers and ensure we get the result againt them next time.

Were you not constantly shouting about how we'd catch hearts no bother last season aswell?

For what it's worth we'll win the league because we'll win more games than Hibs, but give it a fucking rest Hibs are like us and too good for this league,

Were you not constantly shouting about how we'd catch hearts no bother last season aswell?

For what it's worth we'll win the league because we'll win more games than Hibs, but give it a fucking rest Hibs are like us and too good for this league,

its done. Well find out if hibs are to good for this league in the playoffs. Falkirk Imo are better than hibs

We will win the league because we are the better team by quite a bit but there is no denying they have some tidy players in McGinn, Henderson ( loanee ) and I hate to say Cummings.

I reckon they'll have to sell Cummings in January. He's attracting interest from down South and with pishy crowds and no guaranteed promotion, they'll need money.

I reckon they'll have to sell Cummings in January. He's attracting interest from down South and with pishy crowds and no guaranteed promotion, they'll need money.

I don't think they will "have" to.

They will probably reject bids for their players in January as they push for promotion like they done with the Scott Allan bid from Dundee United last January unless its crazy money.

A man who speaks the truth, we have to be realistic.