*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

The only team that can stop us from winning the Championship are Hibs. I'm only looking for them to drop points. They did well against us at Ibrox and have since signed McGregor and Feruz. I think they'll go on a run now.

They'd have to beat us the next 3 times we play them and hope we concede a shit-load of goals as well as them scoring a shit-load while hoping that we drop more points than them. Safe to say that that isn't happening. They've basically started the season 9 points behind.

They'd have to beat us the next 3 times we play them and hope we concede a shit-load of goals as well as them scoring a shit-load while hoping that we drop more points than them. Safe to say that that isn't happening. They've basically started the season 9 points behind.

With a game in hand so only potentially 6 points behind. We could do with them dropping a couple of more points, although I can't see them beatign us each time we meet them, but they will be our cloest challengers.

With a game in hand so only potentially 6 points behind. We could do with them dropping a couple of more points, although I can't see them beatign us each time we meet them, but they will be our cloest challengers.

Never actually knew they had a game in hand. Think the next game, at theirs, will be tricky. They'll be up for it, but apart from that I'm not worried about them at all. They'll be our closest rivals and still finish 10+ points behind, that's how far ahead we are of the competition.

The way our boys are going into every match, even with a bad performance I cannot see hibs doing anything to threaten that. They will be crap scared of losing and we are pretty much free flowing. Get that pissy cup and the league and it will be job done for me, a Scottish cup would be a nice touch but we will see.

Not overly worried about the scum from the East of Scotland.

The way our boys are going into every match, even with a bad performance I cannot see hibs doing anything to threaten that. They will be crap scared of losing and we are pretty much free flowing. Get that pissy cup and the league and it will be job done for me, a Scottish cup would be a nice touch but we will see.

Not overly worried about the scum from the East of Scotland.

hearts never lost a game in the league until January. If we beat that and their points total I will be happy ???

Never actually knew they had a game in hand. Think the next game, at theirs, will be tricky. They'll be up for it, but apart from that I'm not worried about them at all. They'll be our closest rivals and still finish 10+ points behind, that's how far ahead we are of the competition.

Don't disagree. They didn't play on the International weekend due to their squad of internationaists :wanker:

That game is actually Falkirk away so not an obvious 3 points. Look how well cancelling games on international weekends helped us last season.

I can't see Hibs dropping many points against teams in the Championship who aren't us. Even then, they could've taken away a point from Ibrox last time we played and they've since signed McGregor and Feruz. People were very confident we'd overcome Hibs and Hearts last sason and both finished above us. I'm not ready to write anyone off yet.

Currently half time in the Falkirk / QOTS game. 0-0. Both teams look like shit. Hope QOTS win or draw so we can maintain our lead or only have it lowered by a point.

Don't usually watch other teams playing but was just flicking through the channels. We're are so much better than this lot.

Seen a shot of Weir in the stands watching the game. Both him an the guy sitting beside him looks bored out their skull haha.