*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a bit of a dilemma.I  Accidentally put on Dundee Utd the other day for the game this Saturday and all other 4 teams came up on my accu on Tuesday. So waiting on those bastards to win away to Brechin who have o it won 4 points all season for an extra £100 

C38E077A-6130-468B-9016-3D909104589E.png

10 minutes ago, jackunion said:

In a bit of a dilemma.I  Accidentally put on Dundee Utd the other day for the game this Saturday and all other 4 teams came up on my accu on Tuesday. So waiting on those bastards to win away to Brechin who have o it won 4 points all season for an extra £100 

I'd probably cash that out just now.

Suppose the question to ask yourself is would you put £275 on DU at 4/11 to win £100? 

8 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I'd probably cash that out just now.

Suppose the question to ask yourself is would you put £275 on DU at 4/11 to win £100? 

I have Posed that question a few times.

ill probably wait till I study the coupons on Saturday before cashing out in time for KO.

4 hours ago, jackunion said:

I’d cash out,wouldn’t trust they bastards to win 

8 hours ago, jackunion said:

Cash out and stick a decent £30 four fold on.

Was and inch away from £130 last night, turned out to be just a big boot in thee balls from lady luck.

Ice hockey line, 3 in waiting on the bruins, wasn't bothering much as it was fucked, needed the bruins -1, then all of a sudden they score in the last minute which means the opposition pulls there keeper, empty net, chance....5 seconds to go and we get the puck, shoot am shouting, which the player duly did. There's me watching this wee puck bounce, not slide, towards the empty goal

Fuck ye, aff the post lol