*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

Probably not the right time to post this as we are all fuming and fucking hurting after today's result but just noticed there is a horse running in the 7.15 at kempton tonight called Never Surrender, Its currently 9/1 with bet365, Have stuck a fiver each way on it myself, More in hope than anything else tbh as I don't really know a lot about horses but just enjoy an occasional flutter on them.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23/01/2020 at 07:42, glasgow argyle said:

I tried to place an outright treble with bet victor yesterday.  Brentford,  Ipswich and Plymouth. They refused my bet but I did get on with bet fred,  strange,!!!!!!!. Recently championship looked a 2 horse race with Leeds United and W.B.A.  but both have hit a rocky patch. The form team is Brentford,  I still want W.B.A to win and this is another of many savers. Same logic behind league 2, I still want Bradford City to win but  recent form very poor, Plymouth Argyle are hitting form just now.

W.B.A still every chance as do Brentford. Ipswich town sore one today at home, Portsmouth now looking like real challengers and have included them at decent prices.,  Bradford, I've given up on them, and nibbling away at Plymouth argyle at various prices.  Still hopeful of making a profit on my outright bets. Other teams I  have in  a few multiples Raith Rovers,  good results today for them. Liverpool home and dry,Cove Rangers look pretty good. Dundee United still look a cert despite a couple of recent losses,  Rangers? Very disappointing since break but I.m not ready to throw the towel in yet. I just hope I can catch 4 or 5 correct  in the same line to give a fair profit.

I

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

See if you do players to have a players to have a shot on target request a bet on and one of the players doesn't play or come on do they void the whole bet? 

If you do a bet like mine above and one of them didn't play then it would be void, as in this instance the 100-1 is based on both happening. It's not like finding say two 9-1 shots and doubling them up to make 100-1. In that example you would presumably just get the single.

With the stats/your odds/request a bet type bets, you do get some good odds but they are so particular (and frustrating at times) when you get a large chunk of it right then you're just out.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If you do a bet like mine above and one of them didn't play then it would be void, as in this instance the 100-1 is based on both happening. It's not like finding say two 9-1 shots and doubling them up to make 100-1. In that example you would presumably just get the single.

With the stats/your odds/request a bet type bets, you do get some good odds but they are so particular (and frustrating at times) when you get a large chunk of it right then you're just out.

I put my main bet on and didn't realise a had a quid spare. So done SoT in the real game with outcomes in the barca one. So isco not playing has meant I've went from a 120/1 requesta bet double to a 15/2 single lol 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I put my main bet on and didn't realise a had a quid spare. So done SoT in the real game with outcomes in the barca one. So isco not playing has meant I've went from a 120/1 requesta bet double to a 15/2 single lol 

Sorry have you done a SOT/request a bet on the Real game and a SOT/request a bet on the Barca game double? If so that makes more sense. As Isco didn't start, that leg would be void but the Barca leg is presumably not, and turned it into a single only?

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sorry have you done a SOT/request a bet on the Real game and a SOT/request a bet on the Barca game double? If so that makes more sense. As Isco didn't start, that leg would be void but the Barca leg is presumably not, and turned it into a single only?

Aye so I had 4 players to have shots on target in the real game. All 3 who started had shots on target and isco never played. 

The second part of my double is a requesta bet in the barca game. So first part was say 16/1 and the barca game was, 15/2.  So it's now just the barca game and not the collective odds of those who did play in the Real game? 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye so I had 4 players to have shots on target in the real game. All 3 who started had shots on target and isco never played. 

The second part of my double is a requesta bet in the barca game. So first part was say 16/1 and the barca game was, 15/2.  So it's now just the barca game and not the collective odds of those who did play in the Real game? 

Yeah, that just sounds like shit luck mate. If 1 of your players in the Real game didn't start that leg was always going to be void, whether you got 0 out of 4 or 3 out of 4, sadly. The fact you got 3 for 3 (minus Isco) just rubs the salt into the wounds.

It's almost like everyone is destined to have bad luck in betting!

I've gone for Barca to have 10 shots on target! Not gonna happen tonight!

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

If Nottingham Forrest bust ma coupon a will go fuckin mental lol 

Beat mine, I had them with Peterborough,  Bradford and Exeter.  Always one , frustrating,  but at least it suited my outright bets on W.B.A.  so hopefully they win tonight.