*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/01/2020 at 06:41, glasgow argyle said:

Saturday best bet Plymouth argyle widely available 10/11.

I tried to place an outright treble with bet victor yesterday.  Brentford,  Ipswich and Plymouth. They refused my bet but I did get on with bet fred,  strange,!!!!!!!. Recently championship looked a 2 horse race with Leeds United and W.B.A.  but both have hit a rocky patch. The form team is Brentford,  I still want W.B.A to win and this is another of many savers. Same logic behind league 2, I still want Bradford City to win but  recent form very poor, Plymouth Argyle are hitting form just now.

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you’re on Twitter this guy puts up a fair amount of tips/info for shots on target @Laudrup1984

Cheers mate. Not bet in about 3 weeks. With Christmas and having like a 6 week stretch to pay day (get paid early in December!) sensibly refrained. 

Pay day today though so will have a wee look at this guy! However just my luck it's FA cup this weekend! All on Tranmere!

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Cheers mate. Not bet in about 3 weeks. With Christmas and having like a 6 week stretch to pay day (get paid early in December!) sensibly refrained. 

Pay day today though so will have a wee look at this guy! However just my luck it's FA cup this weekend! All on Tranmere!

16th December to the day for us :lol:

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Another day of disappointment looming no doubt

AF049ABC-A952-447D-BD4B-C6EF65E1842F.png

You need to change your system mate, you’re not daft so sit down and look at what you’re doing wrong.

go on olbg or something if ye need to, get tips and explanations. Anything to change your luck man 

On 23/01/2020 at 07:42, glasgow argyle said:

I tried to place an outright treble with bet victor yesterday.  Brentford,  Ipswich and Plymouth. They refused my bet but I did get on with bet fred,  strange,!!!!!!!. Recently championship looked a 2 horse race with Leeds United and W.B.A.  but both have hit a rocky patch. The form team is Brentford,  I still want W.B.A to win and this is another of many savers. Same logic behind league 2, I still want Bradford City to win but  recent form very poor, Plymouth Argyle are hitting form just now.

Outright bets ; good wins for Ipswich and Plymouth today, just about ready to give up on Bradford.  Q.O.S. beat my treble today . Still hopeful of a good return at the end of the season.