English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Origi dived. Get some laser eye surgery and watch it back. 

You know you’re talking shite when even a Man Utd legend who fucking hates Liverpool is saying it’s a foul. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Away you go. 😂😂 

guarantee you’d be greeting if that happened to us.  Stone wall foul.  No ifs or buts.  Stone wall hand ball.  Should be 0-0.

That would have been fairly sore tae at full speed a boot to the calf muscle. 

Defo a foul 

The only team that have seemed to benefit in any way from VAR is Spurs...so you could argue that it's a Jewish conspiracy plot..?

not that I'm anti semetic in any way.:tut:

interesting to hear Shearer point out last night that not one English premier referee has went to look at the tv monitor once in 90 odd games ??.

I turned the game off to watch the tennis so shouldn't really be commenting on today's VAR dramas.

Liverpool were shite today and got away with a point. United put in a performance and a draw was probably the right result.  VAR in the spotlight again.  Mane slight handball probably correct.    Orgi foul not given, clear contact and would probably have been a penalty if in the box, but not a foul outside the box.  Hmmmm......

The handball rules a bit fucked, no matter what it's not a goal if it touches the hand in the lead up to a goal but for it to be a penalty the hand has to be out of the silhouette, bit unfair

Feels like they've doctored the already competent 'intent' handball rule to enhance VAR tbh  

This clear and obvious error shite, some cunt is a fucking toe offside and is called by var, it isn't clear and obvious though. Before any cunt says it, yes technically offside and therefore correct but not clear and obvious. 

Their definition of a clear and obvious error is not consistent. Origi was fouled and therefore the goal should not have stood, he was kicked in the calf. 

Tbh I have no idea what sport I am watching anymore and var has made it worse imo. 

McBurnie is a fucking arsehole.

Sheffield United's record £20m signing Oli McBurnie has been charged with drink-driving in Leeds on Friday.

The 23-year-old Scotland international striker joined the Blades from Swansea in August and has scored one goal in eight Premier League appearances.

His team face Arsenal in the Premier League at Bramall Lane on Monday night.

West Yorkshire Police said McBurnie would appear at Leeds Magistrates Court on 6 November over the incident in the early hours of Friday morning.

McBurnie did not play in the recent international break - during which Scotland lost 4-0 to Russia before beating San Marino 6-0 - because of a knee injury.

But Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder said last week that McBurnie would be given a chance to prove his fitness for the visit of Arsenal.

BBC Sport has contacted Sheffield United but they are not making any comment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50121433

Boys I know down there want him sacked, canny fucking blame them tbh. He's hardly set the heather alight since the move, and with the money involved coupled with this, some are beginning to lose patience.

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Sheffield United's record £20m signing Oli McBurnie has been charged with drink-driving in Leeds on Friday.

The 23-year-old Scotland international striker joined the Blades from Swansea in August and has scored one goal in eight Premier League appearances.

West Yorkshire Police said McBurnie would appear at Leeds Magistrates Court on 6 November over the incident in the early hours of Friday morning.

McBurnie did not play in the recent international break - during which Scotland lost 4-0 to Russia before beating San Marino 6-0 - because of a knee injury.

But Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder said last week that McBurnie would be given a chance to prove his fitness for the visit of Arsenal.

Boys I know down there want him sacked, canny fucking blame them tbh. He's hardly set the heather alight since the move, and with the money involved coupled with this, some are beginning to lose patience.

He’ll end up with a couple tonight 

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

He does strike me as a big dumb cunt so not surprised by this at all.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

This clear and obvious error shite, some cunt is a fucking toe offside and is called by var, it isn't clear and obvious though. Before any cunt says it, yes technically offside and therefore correct but not clear and obvious. 

Their definition of a clear and obvious error is not consistent. Origi was fouled and therefore the goal should not have stood, he was kicked in the calf. 

Tbh I have no idea what sport I am watching anymore and var has made it worse imo. 

I would rather not have var but if your going too use it then fucking let the ref go and watch a replay and make the decision