CL league qualification is now a necessity

thehost

4 hours ago, sammy cox said:

The beedrattlers who view this forum and there are plenty of them must be fucking killing themselves at times. Melt down if the team draws never mind defeat,conspiracy theories galore,multi millions needing spent to beat super power teams like Partick and Ross County,manager needs a plan b or he should be out the door if plan a doesn't work. Dear oh fucking dear.Who needs enemies when we have supporters like ours.

.I don't give a flying fuck what beggars view or think of any comments any good bear makes about them 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So you find laughing and mocking fellow bears funny then ? what a tit you appear to be 

Ye we do and what? at least I know they are " bears " unlike some of the tits on here who post some of the shit they do.

38 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I repeat, Israel isnae even in Europe.

The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA, /juːˈeɪfə/; French: Union des Associations Européennes de Football;[3] German: Vereinigung Europäischer Fußballverbände) is the administrative body for association football in Europe, although several member states are primarily or entirely located in Asia.

Geographically that's correct, but under the coverage of the UEFA they are in The domain of European football, the above was copied from the UEFA wikipedia page

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA, /juːˈeɪfə/; French: Union des Associations Européennes de Football;[3] German: Vereinigung Europäischer Fußballverbände) is the administrative body for association football in Europe, although several member states are primarily or entirely located in Asia.

Geographically that's correct, but under the coverage of the UEFA they are in The domain of European football, the above was copied from the UEFA wikipedia page

i didn't  say  the Israeli league wasn't affiliated to UEFA  - of course it is or they wouldn't be in the UEFA CL. But Israel isn't in Europe and no amount of pish you are googling is going to change that.

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

Was part of the Roman Empire, EU was formed in the treaty of Rome and most of the newest countries joining the EU were also part of the old Roman Empire.

What about the countries that dinner go anymore, are they just part of the empire instead of being Roman empire?

9 hours ago, sammy cox said:

The beedrattlers who view this forum and there are plenty of them must be fucking killing themselves at times. Melt down if the team draws never mind defeat,conspiracy theories galore,multi millions needing spent to beat super power teams like Partick and Ross County,manager needs a plan b or he should be out the door if plan a doesn't work. Dear oh fucking dear.Who needs enemies when we have supporters like ours.

That's real sad Sammy .I talk more shite on here at times than most but that's why we bears come on here 

We feel we are in amongst our own .And the last 4 years .I personally am thankful that we can talk our brand of shite and have a laugh with each other from time to time .

I just want to see beggars thrown off here but at no time should we care what they think .Do you think they care about what we think of them .Not a chance .

Think it's about keeping it real .Letting off steam ,staying true to your feelings about the club and sharing your thoughts with good bears .

We can all say we talk shite at times .Fuck even Rfc52 talks some amount of it and he's been on here since its inception  :P

One thing I've learned .You show respect to these boys and most give you same back 

Maybe you should give that some thought  before you slag and have a laugh at us when your on your way to the game on Saturday .

Don't see the problem, it's not how much money they have its how they spend it

They can keep chucking it at guys like Lego, Bitcoin and that Johansen boy, Ambrose, Gordon etc etc

Money is not needed to win this league when there are only 2 horses, we just need the right players and manager, and I think we have just that

12 hours ago, AlCapone said:

This was always the likely scenario with our main competitor, once we are back they would finally spend big to get a good manager who would attract a better quality of player. We are in a tricky situation that if we don't spend we are unlikely to keep pace which won't be accepted.. My fear is that if we haven't caught up by Christmas 2017 it will implode big time.

we have to win the title by next season or 10 in a row is likely. 

Sadly I don't believe we have the board or the funding in place to achieve this, I really want to be proven wrong on this and we deliver. If our manager pulls this off with one hand tied behind his back he will be a legend

A bit bizarre to see you speaking sense. 

I struggle to understand why we still feel that the route to the CL is by throwing millions of pounds at it.  Over recent years many teams (outside of Scotland) have managed this without spending huge amounts of cash.

Malmo last season springs to mind.

If our team wants it enough this season, we can win the league.  At that point, the club can look at how they can strengthen, but surely it doesn't make financial sense to throw millions of pounds in the hope that it will secure qualification.

If we do this, then we have learned very little over the last few years.

11 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Just about bang on there mate. Last night was a bad night for us make no mistake about that. Qualification for them will signal further investment which almost certainly will not happen should they fail.

You're correct when you talk of the infrastructure that's being built at our club which is a far better approach to take than simply throwing money at it. 

We will undoubtedly need investment in the near future but it has used sensibly to further improve the work already being done.

Don't know if their qualification is imminent as you say though because they are more than capable of fucking it up for themselves. Let's hope so because I firmly believe as things stand at the moment we have a genuine chance of reclaiming our title this season.

Bah, fuck them....any monies they make from the CL anyway is only going to be used to pay for all the crap player's wagers they have signed over the last few seasons. They must have the biggest squad in the whole of Europe with their 'We sign any player.com' philosophy. They hoovered up total dross from all over the place, and it's coming home to roost for them now, as they are unable to shift them on, due to their high wages and being under contract - they are stuck with them!

11 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Celtic and Rangers sharing the CL spot over the years was part of the cut and thrust of the Old Firm rivalry. But when we got dumped into SFL3, to me it became more urgent that Celtic failed to start building up a huge pot of cash from guaranteed scottish titles and CL group stages. Thankfully, their disastrous group campaign under Lennon and the two failures under Deila have held back the cash flow.

If they do get through, it will mitigated by the huge spend on Rogers & Co. I have no wish to see tens of millions thrown at this challenge, we need to get away from bringing in overpaid players and start investing in youth. Get that right and it will be Rangers ruling the roost long term.

Superb post:541: just a little bit on a defender and Centre  forward though