Alex Mcleish

linfield1690

Love Big Eck..He was such an awesome defender for the sheep shaggers that it took a lot of time for the rank and file Rangers support to fully accept him..He proved to be an excellent Manager who provided us with so many excellent memories..Excellent post..Hearing his take on that magnificent day is lovely..

big marvin running around shouting BELIEVE BELIEVE :lol:

Big Eck is one of our greats, took us through some dark and terrible financial times and still delivered two great titles, a couple of cups and the CL last 16 before the mankies ever got near it

Would love him back at the club in any sort of capacity, he oozes rangers class

22nd May 2005 without a doubt thw best day of my life. I travelled 10,000kms to get there and on the Monday travelled 10,000kms back. I knew we'd win it - my mates were only convinced when we eventually did, but i knew even before i got on a plane.

I'm sure I've still got a few photos, I'll need to hunt for them and I'll upload them.

WATP 

22052005(001).jpg

22052005(004).jpg

22052005.jpg

22052005(006).jpg

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye well get back in your position and believe there ???

big marvin was overlapping the fullback :lol:

can just picture mcleish standing on the touchline seeing andrews leg it up the line, big fuck off smile on his face and mcleish screaming at him to get the fuck back into defence :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

big marvin was overlapping the fullback :lol:

can just picture mcleish standing on the touchline seeing andrews leg it up the line, big fuck off smile on his face and mcleish screaming at him to get the fuck back into defence :lol:

And Marvs face beaming as he runs back, getting bawled out by Eck, whilst belting out Believe Believe ??

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He is a fucking hero for what he achieved here, over at the girodome oneil is lorded as a legend but Alex achieved more, spent less and came out on top in the same fucking period yet a lot of our support wanted him chased ffs. 

Mate .You lose 7 times in a row to beggars . You just don't deserve to survive that .

Sometimes we look back with more sentiment than sense

I like the big man ,still remember the pitiful performances in so many big games though .

HC 1  was one of the best days of my life . No doubts