Scottish Football

Prso's headband

I'm here at the game today and Scottish football is dying a death.

From the 60th minute County have time wasted and assaulted our players. Just as I say that Windass gets closelined. 

The sad reality is teams like Ross County play this way against us, cellic, aberdeen and hearts. For almost half a season they'll play like that. They haven't even attempted to play any form of football and that's where the national teams problems lie. I don't care for the national team but this form of "football" is a serious eye opener and IMO why we simply won't progress as a football team. They have a corner and take 2 minutes to take it when they could win the game. Scottish football is a shameful sad act and why as a footballing nation they'll never move on. 

All imo obviously

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just sour grapes. We have the wage bill and supposed superior players to deal with rough house tactics. 

We have no heart for a fight of any kind. The likes of hearts who are probably the most physical team in the league will eat us alive as we are full of wee shite bags like holt and mckay who dont even commit to a 50 50 challenge.

I cant believe what i have watched today. This for me was our worst performance since mccoist. We are not improving we are getting worse.

Then find a fucking way around it. It's hardly as if it's fucking crept up on us. It isn't a surprise.

If Plan A doesn't work then fucking try something else don't have the players play keep-ball across the back line for 5 minutes of injury time when we're drawing to the team bottom of the league.

This isn't fucking BRENTFORD.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

From the 60th minute County have time wasted and assaulted our players. Just as I say that Windass gets closelined. 

The sad reality is teams like Ross County play this way against us, cellic, aberdeen and hearts. For almost half a season they'll play like that. They haven't even attempted to play any form of football and that's where the national teams problems lie. I don't care for the national team but this form of "football" is a serious eye opener and IMO why we simply won't progress as a football team. They have a corner and take 2 minutes to take it when they could win the game. Scottish football is a shameful sad act and why as a footballing nation they'll never move on. 

All imo obviously

Your not wrong..On the other hand..Rangers spent the entire game trying to pass it forward from the back when a good hoof up the park for a knock on might have been more fruitful..The Plan A is fucked as too many cloggers know what to do against us.. 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

All imo obviously

Good point mate but that's how a shite team can take something from us .

They know how MW has us set up 

Easy peasy,lemon squeezey 

We are as soft and play like a bunch of fucking lemons 

scandalous 

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Your not wrong..On the other hand..Rangers spent the entire game trying to pass it forward from the back when a good hoof up the park for a knock on might have been more fruitful..The Plan A is fucked as too many cloggers know what to do against us.. 

Very good point mate. Our keeper must have been on the bevy last night, going on that first half showing with his awful passing to our defenders - caused us all sorts of grief! I think we are missing big Niko badly in these kick and rush type games too.

13 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

hoof it up the park to guys like holt, miller and ohalloran to be battered black and blue in the air by big caber tossing teuchters

good one ally

If we'd start taking the glaring scoring chances we create your point would be moot and until we start finishing games like this will be the norm until the end of the season.

A goalkeeper who thinks he's the latest coming of Beckenbauer.

A back 4 who look more and more like they've just met.

A punchless midfield with Andy Halliday looking more every game like Lee McCulloch only instead of rubbing his head he rubs his leg.

And a forward line who couldn't score in a brothel.

To not have an attempt on goal in the 2nd half against a team at the bottom of the League is an utter disgrace and a total embarrassment.

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

All imo obviously

Coupled with the fact that hundreds of Rangers fans wanted, but couldn't get, tickets for the game and there were hundreds of seats lying empty - a business which denies the customer - says it all. 

12 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I'd l send cunts off for professional fouls. Grabbing a player by the neck and yanking him back to stop the play is tantamount to cheating. 

Agree mate, been saying this for ages. Make no attempt to get the ball and grab player round the neck or cynical trip from behind while going at full speed should be a red in my opinion

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

hoof it up the park to guys like holt, miller and ohalloran to be battered black and blue in the air by big caber tossing teuchters

good one ally

No..To Garner to nod it on..mixing some tippy tappy with some route 1 does not make me ally either mate

Just now, quabba said:

Agree mate, been saying this for ages. Make no attempt to get the ball and grab player round the neck or cynical trip from behind while going at full speed should be a red in my opinion

Yup. Even from the point of any game, it ruins the flow of the game and it gets bogged down by players not even remotely interested in playing football. 

It's cheating. A red would clean it up. 

7 minutes ago, Canabear said:

If we'd start taking the glaring scoring chances we create your point would be moot and until we start finishing games like this will be the norm until the end of the season.

A goalkeeper who thinks he's the latest coming of Beckenbauer.

A back 4 who look more and more like they've just met.

A punchless midfield with Andy Halliday looking more every game like Lee McCulloch only instead of rubbing his head he rubs his leg.

And a forward line who couldn't score in a brothel.

To not have an attempt on goal in the 2nd half against a team at the bottom of the League is an utter disgrace and a total embarrassment.

I'm beginning to think our back four is the best area of our team. Which is fucking tragic. 

Mid the front three took their chances we'd have been 3 up before they scored and it wouldn't be such a big deal. 

Jesus FUCK we are shite. 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Yup. Even from the point of any game, it ruins the flow of the game and it gets bogged down by players not even remotely interested in playing football. 

It's cheating. A red would clean it up. 

Couldn't agree more mate

On at least 3 occasions today I saw what is described as professional fouls , where absolutely no attempt to go for the ball was tried , the close line on Windass was disgraceful and was a straight red imo ,the officials today had a fucking nightmare and I'm  not using that as an excuse cos we are abysmal 

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I'm beginning to think our back four is the best area of our team. Which is fucking tragic. 

Mid the front three took their chances we'd have been 3 up before they scored and it wouldn't be such a big deal. 

Jesus FUCK we are shite. 

Waghorn looks a shadow of his former self. Don't know if this league's too much for him but doesn't look interested. 

Mcckay has been awful this season and brings absolutely nothing to the game at the moment.

Thought O'Halloran did well in the last two games and was hoping he would crack on, but he was a let down today as well 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

On at least 3 occasions today I saw what is described as professional fouls , where absolutely no attempt to go for the ball was tried , the close line on Windass was disgraceful and was a straight red imo ,the officials today had a fucking nightmare and I'm  not using that as an excuse cos we are abysmal 

I've just been ranting about that. Professional fouls are nothing more than blatant cheating. Straight red is what it should be. 

Scottish football has been like this for a long time though - it's not going to get any better. 

We have to find a way through it just as we had done for years under Walter. 

You can't get away with purely technical players here - you need guys who have immense strength of character. Guys who will happily get booted up and down the park but continue to play at 100% of their ability. You also need teammates to stand up for others.

That big Davies cunt was having a go at Jason Holt and on the TV it didn't look like anyone bothered to help. Where the fuck are his teammates? 

Our team is too fucking soft. They broke away so many times and Halliday or Tav just let the man run. We've done it consistently since these guys came in. Sometimes they need to dish it out and even the playing field. Let these cunts know that as a team we aren't going to take any shit off them. 

I was hoping Barton would be that guy, but that fucking wank fucked that up.