Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know his fucking play ,although how must Michelle Gray n Kenny Campbell n all other victims be feeling ,if they see that article . Sleekit BASTARD all over Twitter almost begging Michelle to (DM) him ,after saying ,he was just gonna get in touch with her .

SICKENING 

Firstly 

"The horrors of the Jim Torbett case, and the cruelties he inflicted on young footballers at the celtic Boys Club three decades ago, are scarcely worth repeating here"

Latterly

"There was one other highly unfortunate consequence of the celtic Boys Club case this week: the transparent and disgusting antics on Twitter and elsewhere of certain supporters of Rangers and other clubs who were self-evidently gleeful at the Torbett case. Little wonder many chose not to go near social media while this case was being played out: it became a stomach-churning charade of point-scoring. I never thought I would ever see a child-abuse case causing such excitement."

The agenda and hatred is clear. He won't discuss the crimes but ironically tries to point score against us, with his strongest language directed at us. 

He is scum like the rest of them.

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Honestly, this fanny really doesn't get it.  One of the primary reasons that Torbett is behind bars, others are following and a paedo ring is slowly being exposed is because us "point scorers" kept it in the public conscience.  Sure as fuck, we couldn't have trusted the likes of this so called "professional journalist" to do his job and go after the story.  He knew as much, if not more, than the rest of us so why didn't HE go after the story?  He has to ask himself why he didn't and see if he can he be at peace with his inaction,  given what our "point scoring" has began to lead to.  Would he preferred we stayed quiet?  He's complicit and he knows it...

#proudtobeapointscorer

Spot on. Imagine trying to explain our wrong doing in this:

Ehm well when the police, footballing authorities, media and the rest of society in general deliberately ignored that horrific crimes had taken place against children the Rangers support wouldn’t be silenced, kept it in the public consiounce and in general demanded justice. Don’t you worry though now it’s coming out we are still telling them to be quiet. 

I disctictly recall a guy on Clyde phone in asking if the matter shouldn’t be discussed.  He was immediately cut off, with a remark made about that nonsense wouldn’t be tolerated.  Imagine an (allegedly) modern society censoring allegations of child abuse.  I’ve said it before, those aware yet deliberately ignoring could be considered complicit, if not complicit they should at minimum be absolutely ashamed of themselves.  

For every person that wouldn’t let it go, and yes sung songs to ensure it wouldn’t be forgotten, never for a single moment will we be lectured on morality (or any other fucking matter) by those lowlife cunts. 

To to be honest I suspect had the cases in England not emerged that the celtic (yes, just ‘celtic’) horrors would still be filed under myth/taboo.  

The silence from the sfa is diabolical. I hope their not waiting for the review as the evidence they require is there. The obscene point of view from celtic regarding association to the boys club is also a mute issue for them. This is part of the remit for the said review.

“To consider what steps were taken by its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations, either at the time of them being made aware or subsequently, and identified as relevant to the alleged incident(s) and to those concerned.  This will include responses, decisions and actions either taken or omitted; and,"

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Have the SFA or the Government got anything to say about this scandal ?...............................................................................

ahem . I will not hold my breath

If treacle teeth can get a question raised in Holyrood, and a reply from wee nippy, then surely it MUST BE RAISED

13 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Apparently Beast FC have their top legal minds working in the background  

I very much wonder if the narrative from them will soon change. It makes little sense to let this go to court. 

Play it out like the club is as much a victim as the victims, settle with victims and NDA/gag them at the same time. Unless they have an ace up their manky sleeve it’s impossible to see how this ends well for them if it’s played out publicly. 

44 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Firstly 

"The horrors of the Jim Torbett case, and the cruelties he inflicted on young footballers at the celtic Boys Club three decades ago, are scarcely worth repeating here"

Laterly

"There was one other highly unfortunate consequence of the celtic Boys Club case this week: the transparent and disgusting antics on Twitter and elsewhere of certain supporters of Rangers and other clubs who were self-evidently gleeful at the Torbett case. Little wonder many chose not to go near social media while this case was being played out: it became a stomach-churning charade of point-scoring. I never thought I would ever see a child-abuse case causing such excitement."

The agenda and hatred is clear. He won't discuss the crimes but ironically tries to point score against us, with his strongest language directed at us. 

He is scum like the rest of them.

There is nothing ‘stomach churning’ about people mocking and seeking punishment of a club that placed its much heralded reputation above that of child safety over several decades.   Hypocrits deserved to be scorned and derided, that’s what any normal society does (although it would appear this doesn’t apply to Scotland at the present time)

8 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Why has Sturgeon not called for an investigation into the vermin?.........oh wait!!   Plenty to say about anti-catholic,ant-irish racism but fuck all about the worst scandal in sport.

It was a Labour MSP James Kelly that brought the question up. I’m afraid the only thing that has cross party agreement is the fenian battle. The green msp Ross Greer is probably the most revolting one of the despicable bastards.

On a plus side there was jeers when he asked the question but it was very quiet.

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

Oh, he fully gets it.   Don’t confuse his deception tactics with ignorance.  He’s not stupid, he knows what he’s doing and he has been using the same tactic for decades.  ‘Point scoring’ is the standard deflection narrative for those complicit in the cover up like Spiers.  Ultimate purpose of the tactic is to paint the ‘point scorers’ as reprehensible (or even worse) as the perpetrators of the abuse so that their words are ignored in the public arena.  The strongest words, he uses in his article are ‘stomach-churning’, look who they are directed at.  The other tactic is to falsely link the ‘point scorer’ accusations/condemnations with the original crime rather than the five decade cover up.  Don’t let them get away with it, concentrate on the cover up aspect of the crime.  

Point scorer = whistle blower. #proudtobeawhistleblower.

Amazing post 

?

38 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Spiers says there are questions to be answered. I presume he was battering on the door this morning and demanding answers from Separate Entity FC.......

The only back door that has been battered is that of Spiers and by big Thommo as he calls him.

I think spiers point scoring antics will come back to bite him. Trying to make the story about rangers point-scoring when that's not the story, says more about him than anybody - and history has not been kind to people who  - even marginally - try to deflect from child abuse. And that is exactly what spiers is doing.

There is a lot of point scoring going on - well thats human nature i think - but it is also NOT the story here. The child abuse and the celtic cover up is the story.

let him keep talking, let him keep making these point scoring allegations. He will go down in history as complicit in the biggest child abuse cover-up in British sporting history -  because there is only one way this is going now, point scoring or not.

In what kind if society is it worse to:

- sing BJK than be able to challenge what he knew?

- point score than highlight horrific criminal issues?

- demand justice than stay silent?

- have had financial difficulties stemming from legal tax schemes than the proven, club facilitated sexual abuse of children?

Welcome to Scotland 2018. Sturgeon's corrupt, warped and depraved society.

Archived