Old firm game

james_85

There won't be a minutes silence which I'm happy about, don't want to give those cunts a chance to ruin it. 

If needed, would be good if Rangers put something on on the second so that those who wish to pay their respects, can do so in a peaceful manner.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I really hope the minutes silence isn't held before this game.  The atmosphere will be poisonous enough without they paedo bastards disrupting another minute silence.

Those tramps would ruin it that is a fact and we all know it and as you say the atmosphere will be poisonous enough the last thing we need before kick off is fans trying to get at them.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:
2 hours ago, james_85 said:

Do we expect a minutes silence before this game? 

Will they respect it after their performance at the semi final?

Unlikely due to them being the scum they are ..... after all, there is only one thing they are famous for keeping quiet about .... and that silence has lasted for decades ..... :power_of_anguish:

:uk:PS :- forgot to add quote first time ..... :blush:

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

100% there should be a minutes silence! We don't play again until the middle of January! it's got fuck all to do with them! If they ruin it then that's on them, but to not have one because we are playing them would be utterly pathetic! 

Totally agree, why should our fallen not be respected because those animals can't be quiet for a minute. People in this country pander to that disgusting club and their vile support too much, I hope our club has the backbone not to on Hogmanay. 

6 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Totally agree, why should our fallen not be respected because those animals can't be quiet for a minute. People in this country pander to that disgusting club and their vile support too much, I hope our club has the backbone not to on Hogmanay. 

They wouldn't be respected though.  They scum bastards would shout and sing throughout the minutes silence.  I'd much rather a private ceremony was held by the club at Ibrox on the 2nd January for Bears and others who want to pay their respects to attend.

Just now, BF2 said:

They wouldn't be respected though.  They scum bastards would shout and sing throughout the minutes silence.  I'd much rather a private ceremony was held by the club at Ibrox on the 2nd January for Bears and others who want to pay their respects to attend.

They would by the people who matter. I get what you're saying but there are also people who live a long way from Ibrox who are there on match days only so because of the vermin wouldn't get the chance to respect the dead like any other year. 

7 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

They would by the people who matter. I get what you're saying but there are also people who live a long way from Ibrox who are there on match days only so because of the vermin wouldn't get the chance to respect the dead like any other year. 

I have no doubt that the Bears would be respectful, as would any other set of fans not associated with they bastards, but it still wouldn't be pleasant for the friends and families of the victims to hear the bile that would be pouring out of the Broomloan, some of whom I'm sure would be in attendance at the match.

14 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I'm sure the club hold a private ceremony anyway do they not? 

I don't see why we should change something we do every year to pander to they arseholes! Its like having minutes applause for rememberance, why?! All because they have no respect! Fuck them! 

If  they ruin it, it's on their heads & all it does is highlight what low life's they are! 

34 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

100% there should be a minutes silence! We don't play again until the middle of January! it's got fuck all to do with them! If they ruin it then that's on them, but to not have one because we are playing them would be utterly pathetic! 

Exactly.

If they ruin it they will be shown up for the utter scum they are.

Just now, BF2 said:

I have no doubt that the Bears would be respectful, as would any other set of fans not associated with they bastards, but it still wouldn't be pleasant for the friends and families of the victims to hear the bile that would be pouring out of the Broomloan, some of whom I'm sure would be in attendance at the match.

Fair point. Just hate how those horrible bastards get away with things like this and every November at remeberence time and fuck all is done. They really are the dregs of society. With the winter break this year their vile behaviour could deprive alot of bears the chance to pay respects. All wrong in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I'm sure the club hold a private ceremony anyway do they not? 

I don't see why we should change something we do every year to pander to they arseholes! Its like having minutes applause for rememberance, why?! All because they have no respect! Fuck them! 

If  they ruin it, it's on their heads & all it does is highlight what low life's they are! 

A wreath is laid every year by the manager and board representatives I'm sure at the John Greig commemorative statue outside Ibrox.  I think a bigger ceremony is held inside Ibrox for major anniversaries. 

2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Fair point. Just hate how those horrible bastards get away with things like this and every November at remeberence time and fuck all is done. They really are the dregs of society. With the winter break this year their vile behaviour could deprive alot of bears the chance to pay respects. All wrong in my opinion. 

I don't want the minute silence to not happen as much as every one else.  But the thought of them disrespecting our own who died after leaving a football match makes my blood boil.

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Exactly.

If they ruin it they will be shown up for the utter scum they are.

They ruined the last one where Billy McNeil (iirc) and Greig came out and laid wreaths pre-match

The most important thing is you don't react during the minutes silence otherwise you're just as bad IMO. Of course it gets you angry and raging but that's what they want, so it's not just them disrupting it. 

We all know they're a bunch of unwashed sociopaths who condone child abuse, they're not worth the breath.