Old firm game

james_85

8 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I don't want the minute silence to not happen as much as every one else.  But the thought of them disrespecting our own who died after leaving a football match makes my blood boil.

The thought of it not happening to save everyone seeing them for what they are makes mine boil mate. Either way it's them who will ruin it whether it's held pre match or not. 

I don't even think it should be up for discussion , If we as a club decide to have a minutes silence then that's what we should do without even a second of thought to the behaviour of that shower of rat bastards , their fuck all to do with us, if they decide to disrupt it then that's their doing not ours , why should we let them be involved in our pre-match decisions whatever they may be, they are scum before the game , will be scum during it and will continue to be scum well after it, have our silence and to hell with they smelly tramps . 

40 minutes ago, Bluebear11 said:

To be fair it's not a good idea but did we not have one at Ibrox a few years ago when Greig and someone from their side laid flowers? I think that one was fairly silent.

2010/11 season. It was Greig an McNeil the two captains from the day of the disaster. Think the tramps beat us 2-0 that day

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

If there is a minutes silence then every bear in Ibrox has to film them during it,because I will.

(tu)

Nice one mate ...... when they start their shit, film them and send it to all the clubs they are supposed to have "special relationships" with  ..... show them for the "special scum" they really are .....:power_of_anguish:

:uk:

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

forgot about that.  Have the minutes silence ONE HOUR before kick-off and keep these cunts locked out till it's over.

Hope something gets sorted, whatever way it's done it's not gona be easy coz of that lot, long as we get a chance to show our respect fuck what they do, as has been said get them filmed if we do it with them in the ground 

It would bring the stadium down like a nuclear explosion ...... if we were fortunate enough to have the ball in the net for the winning goal on the 66th minute ......

...... Then we could have a full 24 minutes of rapturous applause, to make up for any disobedience from them during the minutes silence .... now that would be respect ..... :thumbup:

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If there is a minutes silence then every bear in Ibrox has to film them during it,because I will.

No we should respect the people that lost their lives and bow our heads in remembrance.

Keep your phone in your pocket for a moment like that thanks  

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

It would bring the stadium down like a nuclear explosion ...... if we were fortunate enough to have the ball in the net for the winning goal on the 66th minute ......

...... Then we could have a full 24 minutes of rapturous applause, to make up for any disobedience from them during the minutes silence .... now that would be respect ..... :thumbup:

And they would also be just getting ready to do that cringeworthy thing with their phones they've been doing on the 67th minute of each match. :drugang: