*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't fancied at parkhead and we aren't fancied here. If we pulled one out the bag against them then there is every chance we can at least salvage a draw against the sheep.

Not expecting much but as usual if you ask me tomorrow night what I think i'll be back to thinking we're world beaters.

Have to feel sorry for tea total fans. They don't get to experience that utter delusion you feel on a Saturday night when you're barely conscious and roaring add ons to every song going, nevermind the loyalist ones.

Not looking forward to this at all.

We need to take the fight to Aberdeen from the first minute, they will fancy their chances and rightly so.

If we get an early goal we can go on and beat them, i just don't see where the goals are going to come from.

Guest Lloyd72

We can beat these cunts.

Wes

Tav          Bates         Wilson        Beerman

Holt          Hyndman

MoH                                    Windass                          

Garner            Miller

3-0 to Rangers

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Not expecting much but as usual if you ask me tomorrow night what I think i'll be back to thinking we're world beaters.

Have to feel sorry for tea total fans. They don't get to experience that utter delusion you feel on a Saturday night when you're barely conscious and roaring add ons to every song going, nevermind the loyalist ones.

By the time the 5Th or 6th pint is down you , you start convincing yourself that we are gonna win by at least 3. By the 9th your telling yourself we are still wining the league 

7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aberdeen have recently been beaten by Accies 1-0. We have recently beaten Accies 4-0 & 6-0. Therefore the only possible outcome is for us to inflict a heavy defeat on to Aberdeen. The logic is water tight and isn't open to any counter arguments.

If we must go 433 I'd go...

Fod

Hodson Bates Wilson Halliday

Toral

Tav             Hyndman

MOH                            Dodoo

Garner

No chance that will be the team but it's what I'd pick.

Hope to fuck either Hill or Kiernan recovers in time as I wasn't too impressed with Bates on Wednesday.

it's  sad day when anyone hopes Keirnan is match fit....the worst CB since...well actually last 4 years there has been a few, did Webster ever play? Zaluskas was pish too..but Keirnan is the epitome of someone that doesn't get Rangers....he can pick himself up for Sellick and play well but against the dross he switches off....and in a league of dross...

6 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

The sheep are just as bad as us. If we can find a bit of confidence we can thrash them. The support can help.

No they're not. As a team they're definitely better and have a better team chemistry to boot. Sometimes reality is hard to take, but that's the reality of it, in my estimation.

49 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No they're not. As a team they're definitely better and have a better team chemistry to boot. Sometimes reality is hard to take, but that's the reality of it, in my estimation.

We deserved to win last time we were there. We played well, they were poor. Our poor strikers let us down again.

Archived