beerman

RFC55

36 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hobson would be the wrong choice.... :whistle:

Think as someone else said, Beerman might do well playing in front of Wallace, tackles well and seems to read the game plus, being Maltese he should be able to fire in decent crosses.

Wouldn't have Hodson in against them, good shout for left mid/ winger could work for us the boy can pick a pass out and looks very direct and isn't afraid to have a shot,  fingers crossed he's a good one for us.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Wilson for me again today. Been hugely impressed with him recently.

What's been impressive about Wilson recently has been partly his own performances and partly the fact that he has marshalled a very inexperienced defence. 

36 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hobson would be the wrong choice.... :whistle:

Think as someone else said, Beerman might do well playing in front of Wallace, tackles well and seems to read the game plus, being Maltese he should be able to fire in decent crosses.

Woosh

16 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

What's been impressive about Wilson recently has been partly his own performances and partly the fact that he has marshalled a very inexperienced defence. 

Seems like now hes been told to concentrate more on defending, which suits him as he's naturally comfortable on the ball, hes just been prone to the odd clanger/misjudged header/switching off. He's been a standout for me the last 3/4games. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Boy looks a player eh?

Said to @TheCutch today that when Wallace comes back I'd play beerman further forward. He's quick, direct, comfy on the ball and his only downside was not knowing when to shoot.

He doesn't look a natural left back but he looks like he could be a bumper.

Fingers crossed he's a future star

Don't believe this folks.

He booed and tortured the boy for 90mins.

:mutley:

I like him, he's really eager to get forward and seems to have a good football brain. Saw him a couple of times feigning a move to instead go more direct. Him and bates have done well since coming in but Bates has a few fuck ups. 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Boy looks a player eh?

Said to @TheCutch today that when Wallace comes back I'd play beerman further forward. He's quick, direct, comfy on the ball and his only downside was not knowing when to shoot.

Would be good to see him in his natural position

He used his head very well today - in terms of knowing when to go forward and know when to cut in. 

A couple of times I thought the ball got switched diagonally and he was switched off, but that'll come with age. Very decent going forward also a very good outlet to switch the ball. Would have no hesitation starting him on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Boy looks a player eh?

As you know I have up most respect for Wallace but in all honesty if the lad doesn't play next weekend if Wallace is fit I'd be raging 

6 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Never a left back in a million years.Technically gifted and definitely a an attacking player, Forest and Sinclair will test him to the max if he plays.

Disagree, think he does his defensive duties well enough and as good as anyone we have easily