BridgeIsBlue

NOW TV Subscription For Sunday

54 posts in this topic

£7 for a 24 hour pass for Sky Sports,anyone tried this app yet on their PS4/XBOX?

Don't want to buy it then the stream turns out to be potato quality.

1 person likes this

Probably not much help but I bought the day pass for the Champions League final on my PS3 a few years back and it worked fine.

Going to get 720hd with it according to google and my gfs dad uses it all the time 

Be better then getting a stream you know will be poor and could lag 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£7 for a 24 hour pass for Sky Sports,anyone tried this app yet on their PS4/XBOX?

I have it on the x box and its a good stream. I'd say buy it before Sunday and wait til then to activate it

I use it on xbox or phone. Usually great but it did not work on one of the old firm games and kept crashing. Would say get the week one and install before game day

Used it a few times, not quite HD qualty, especially when play is moving fast but reliable and well worth the money for a big one off game you want to see. 

Cheers for the replies,will buy the pass for the games on Saturday see how it goes :tu:

Normally have no issues with games using Now TV , But a couple of the bigger games,Old Firm etc tend to lag due to sky's servers being stretched.Its a better picture than Virgins Watch anywhere service, If I need to buy a pass I normally pay around £10 for the week  "Ebay" can be cheaper for code, Last few passes I have had have given me free entertainment pass for a month.

When it works it's fine but I think it's liable to cut out sometimes, had it happen during big games down south and you miss about half the game, I wouldn't be solely relying on it for a game like this

It's bang on, I use it quite a lot. 

I'll be buying the week pass so I get the game next Saturday and all. I had asked for people to give me and my diabetic brother a ticket to one of these games but I can only assume the forum is full of fucking Nazis 

4 people like this

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'll be buying the week pass so I get the game next Saturday and all. I had asked for people to give me and my diabetic brother a ticket to one of these games but I can only assume the forum is full of fucking Nazis 

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No ticket for you mate unfortunately but you and your brother can come round to mine. I'll make a special effort. Tea and rolls and I'll even stick the gas on.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No ticket for you mate unfortunately but you and your brother can come round to mine. I'll make a special effort. Tea and rolls and I'll even stick the gas on.

Sounds lovely mate.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Buy a sports nation subscription. Can use on ps4 and amazing quality 

Very dependant on your broadband speed and stability. My dad watches sky go through playstation and picture quality is great but it does buffer for a few seconds every ten mins or so. 

One pass won't cover both games as they are covered with time so you will need two passes.

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sounds lovely mate.

Bring any books you don't want as well.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You no got a pal who has sky sports bud if you have ask him to give you his details for sky go i do that with a pal oh mine i give him my details for sky go he gave me his details for bt sport

4 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

You no got a pal who has sky sports bud if you have ask him to give you his details for sky go i do that with a pal oh mine i give him my details for sky go he gave me his details for bt sport

None of them have Sky itself.

54 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Swinging nice

48 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Buy a sports nation subscription. Can use on ps4 and amazing quality 

On ps4? How do you get it on there? 

Just now, M0NTY said:

Don't think you can though I haven't checked yet.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

None of them have Sky itself.

Ah i see i would have gave you mine as i can have it on 4 devices but my son has 1 on his xbox myself lappy woman ipad and ma m8 i guess you could ask about in here for someone to do you a favour

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Use the browser. 

1 person likes this