Waghorns shooting

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a puzzle. He does the hard parts - there's a clear talent that's he's got when it comes to his close control, touch, movement and the way he shapes/turns to get into the position/s in the first place ... then fucks the easy part. 

I can't get my head around it. It's frustrating as fuck. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He's a puzzle. He does the hard parts - there's a clear talent that's he's got when it comes to his close control, touch, movement and the way he shapes/turns to get into the position/s in the first place ... then fucks the easy part. 

Assume you didn't see him run the ball out of play with about 30 years of space at the weekend?

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Assume you didn't see him run the ball out of play with about 30 years of space at the weekend?

Of course I did but you can point to the odd instances like that for every single player in the world - I've seen Ronaldo and Messi run the ball out of play before. I'm obviously talking generally. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He was infuriating on Saturday, that ball that got played up the wing to him and he controlled it then went out for a throw in was horrendous.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair analysis and certainly beats the usual "he is shite" rhetoric.  Gets into position but seems to lack composure when he has to find the target.

Just now, King_gazza said:

He was infuriating on Saturday, that ball that got played up the wing to him and he controlled it then went out for a throw in was horrendous.

I know he was ridiculous on Saturday - so were the whole team. I'm agreeing his shooting is pish and he's not good enough but his overall play can be good at times - does the hard parts then fucks the easiest of finishes. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fair analysis and certainly beats the usual "he is shite" rhetoric.  Gets into position but seems to lack composure when he has to find the target.

Nah mate I'm talking pish cos he ran the ball out of play on Sunday - take back that like you gave me.

The glory he envisions in his mind is sadly not translated from brain to foot to become the glory of goals in reality.

A learner who constantly strives to learn, who takes it upon himself to get extra coaching to help his learning.........but who when it comes to the actual reality of taking goal scoring opportunities in matches cannot produce enough goals.   A striver but in this league and for a Club of Rangers stature and with the pressures are there of needing to be seen to be successful..........he fails with a regularity and frequency that appears to be powered by the very best available Duracell batteries.   He is so consistently disappointing as a goal scoring striker.

He'll probably do quite well playing for another club in a different league away from the pressures at Rangers, pressures he does not seem to be able to master.  Forest might be a better place for him to ply his trade.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Whit the fuck you on about?

He doesn't have any of the attributes you've mentioned. 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are right. But, if he did the easy part well, then he wouldnt be with us.