The Holiday Issue Theory

Leeds_Bear

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Anyone else think the players downed tools in the semi final because getting to the cup final would've extended their season and meant even shorter Holiday? Wouldn't put it past this group of charlatans.

Haha.

Imagine a holiday meaning more to you than a Cup Final. Madness.

Doubts and theories like this are appearing more often now, i think its down to how mediocre this squad is and the fans losing faith in them if it was not already lost weeks and weeks ago. Bring on the new season, and please dave, i know its unlikely but pull 10m out of somewhere ?

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Anyone else think the players downed tools in the semi final because getting to the cup final would've extended their season and meant even shorter Holiday? Wouldn't put it past this group of charlatans.

I've read some amount of shite on here (some of it written by myself) but that's up there with the best of them. Fuck me!!!

146b5e5889cd91a56f8ca2b2287a1ce2.jpg

they just shat a brick, simple as that. No one wanted the ball for fear of making a mistake, no one wanted to do anything really for fear of doing something overtly wrong. there was something to win from this game, and they couldn't cope with that pressure. Christ look at the rumours flying around about Toral, saying that he didn't want to play as he was too nervous!

Fuck sake. This is idiocy. The players are mince but they are still professionals. They do try but they come up short.

See the example below. Waghorse can't bring a ball under control but that didn't stop him trying.

Like, three times.

horse-ball-o.gif

The Effort v Shiteyness theory perfectly illustrated in one single run.

If they did down tools for the sake of an extended Holiday, i sincerely hope each and every one gets binned. If that proves to be the case, then they have made a mockery of our support who spend our hard earned money following them each week.

I really just hope that the reason being is we were not good enough on the day and we can make amends on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

:lol:

I've become immune to the utter nonsense that gets posted on here.

Between the question of whether Halliday should quit because he's shite and this, the suggestion that the players threw Sunday's semi-final in favour of a longer summer holiday, it's fucking mental. Surreal, actually.

It actually beggars belief what goes through some posters heads at times:duh: