Torbett being detained by police

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

OK well in that case hang the cunt.

I hope that he is petty enough to spill the beans and bury everyone else with him though this must come to a head soon.

You would like to think this would all come out and be handled appropriately by the powers that be, unfortunately I can thus being just another sweep job move along. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You would like to think this would all come out and be handled appropriately by the powers that be, unfortunately I can thus being just another sweep job move along. 

Delayed until the English FA punish those involved down there then slightly less for the filth.

I doubt they will walk away from this unscathed.

44 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The evening times have at least reported him as being ex Celtic anyway.

Couldn't believe when I seen it on the BBC during the week.

ex-football coach accused of abuse tracked to America... below it was...

Rangers fan guilty of racist abuse. Not condoning racist abuse but come on to fuck, did Torbett not only work for one club as a coach?

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Couldn't believe when I seen it on the BBC during the week.

ex-football coach accused of abuse tracked to America... below it was...

Rangers fan guilty of racist abuse. Not condoning racist abuse but come on to fuck, did Torbett not only work for one club as a coach?

I think so, their certainly the club he's known for anyway. Nothing the BBC does surprises me though.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

No no no you've got it wrong.

Torbett was simply an ex-football coach, not an ex-cellic coach, so the MSM say anyway.

All are ex coaches until there is the slightest possibility Rangers can be linked

That shit gets held back for the weekend front pages 

If anything were to happen to celtic for this? Who would be doing the sanctioning?

with they cunts saying the boys club is nothing to do with the club and the fact it's been reported as the boys club not celtic fc I fear these cunts will never see justice for this!

It has come up on stv news website again that he has been charged with six accounts today, am not sure how to do that paste and link thing,but its back at the top of there news site, a have picked it up wrong,he was in court today, a thought he was getting held and up Monday, apologies for that people.