***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

Didn't go.to the q and a but my mate did.

new sponsor for top arranged. find out next week

4 players to go through a medical this weekend

New DOF has taken the job but still under contract so will be in when his contract is done.

Targeting other players as well.

Retqil deal to be sorted soon however a way for people to buy it could be in place

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

New DOF has taken the job but still under contract so will be in when his contract is done.

Retqil deal to be sorted soon however a way for people to buy it could be in place

Fuck that , does king take prop ? N does Murray know who got buried in a pencil caseĀ 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So no further forward on the burger getting cooked properly ?

Read this from someone who said they were at NarsaĀ currently.

Alves and Jack signed and four medicals taking place over the weekend. All players are the managers first picks.
DOF is in place and will be announced once he leaves his present club.
Shirt sponsorship deal is complete and will hopefully be announced next week.
Board are very confident that a new strip will be available for the punters to purchase for the start of the season.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Read this from someone who said they were at NarsaĀ currently.

Alves and Jack signed and four medicals taking place over the weekend. All players are the managers first picks.
DOF is in place and will be announced once he leaves his present club.
Shirt sponsorship deal is complete and will hopefully be announced next week.
Board are very confident that a new strip will be available for the punters to purchase for the start of the season.

We heard that......:happy:

39 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ask if it will be sorted soon, I'm going to Salou in 3 weeks and I want to show my colours FTP.Ā 

6 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Gutted beyond belief im not out there and all because of that wee weasel fuckin rat of a man who should do his time.Ā :bangbang:

Should be in Vegas every year.

Absolutely awesome. !!!!

Was unreal mate. Everyone has got to do it in Vegas at least once. That parade is something elseĀ 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Was unreal mate. Everyone has got to do it in Vegas at least once. That parade is something elseĀ 

Just ma luck that it fecking finished in time as well and could have been out. Ā Watching that video and i know every footstep of PH....Ā :lol:

Im out there in 9 weeks time now but cant believe im no there the now. Ā 

Enjoy bud.Ā :cheers:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Orange tap and free half digs for lee at half time? Sponsored by chiquitos at the fort.

Ā 

Ā 

I've just heard the same there lad. Only thing different was the strip deal? Bky said its sorted in a way that allows us to buy the strips again. Positive news all round. Oot fur a swally. Im sitting wi @STEPPS BOYat PBR. Away to get shifted shortly. Fuck the pope lad.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Orange tap and free half digs for lee at half time? Sponsored by chiquitos at the fort.

Ā 

Ā 

I've just heard the same there lad. Only thing different was the strip deal? Bky said its sorted in a way that allows us to buy the strips again. Positive news all round. Oot fur a swally. Im sitting wi @STEPPS BOYat PBR. Away to get shifted shortly. Fuck the pope lad.

you two mwi again?

Aye they said a way looked to have been sorted but my big mate said that apparently retail deal could be sorted as well.

what's the plans the night?

You coming Here?

Much is tiesto the Mora?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

you two mwi again?

Aye they said a way looked to have been sorted but my big mate said that apparently retail deal could be sorted as well.

what's the plans the night?

You coming Here?

Much is tiesto the Mora?

We're getting the tin flute on and making an appearance at the do. Mwi afterwards though. We've had an open bar all day.Ā 

Ā 

Tiesto will be about $30-$50 for the morra. We're booked to. Get intae it,we were at afrojack on monday n it was superb. Blondies for a sash bash after it.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

We're getting the tin flute on and making an appearance at the do. Mwi afterwards though. We've had an open bar all day.Ā 

Ā 

Tiesto will be about $30-$50 for the morra. We're booked to. Get intae it,we were at afrojack on monday n it was superb. Blondies for a sash bash after it.

Might get involved in that. Blondie's is 25 dollars for three hours all inclusive.

the pope may well be getting fucked at thatĀ 

Archived