Mcinnes "hits back"

WWTC

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Outplayed, outfought, at Hampden, then 6 days later it was worse, how is he not to blame?

Celtic are spending more money than every team in the league combined and have a better player in every position.  I'm pretty sure that has something to do with them winning all the time.  So aye, Pedro's not to blame because there are factor at play other than his managerial ability.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Celtic are spending more money than every team in the league combined and have a better player in every position.  I'm pretty sure that has something to do with them winning all the time.  So aye, Pedro's not to blame because there are factor at play other than his managerial ability.

So, by your logic, we should have been skelped 5-1 every game against because the gap?

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The reason we were embarrassed have very little to do with Pedro.  Celtic are spending more money on transfer fees and player wages than every other team in the SPFL combined.  Their players are of a much higher standard and this is the reason they're currently dominating Scottish football.  You think a tweak to the team selection or the timing of the subs will close this gap?  :lol:

The game at Ibrox had everything to do with Pedro. We tried something different in the semi final and it didn't work so to then play the exact same system a week later was suicidal. Proved he learned absolutely nothing from the first game.

14 hours ago, KingKirk said:

You wouldn't believe Derek Ferguson was once a Ranger

Seems to me a number of the former Rangers players have taken to a form of ultra-baiting of the Club and the current Manager.    It's damned easy to play armchair quarterback, after all we all do it sites like RM.    But when former players take to the sort of ill-disguised swipes at the Club and the Manager that are just criticisms without any form of credible alternative then imo it is the equivalent of ultra-left wing attention seeking in order to stir up shit.

I've said before on RM a number of times that if the former Rangers players and managers have so many critical things to say about the Club the allegedly still cre for and the Manager the put their money where their very big mouths are.   Form a consortium, go get some investment funding, get some good quality financial and legal advice, make a bid for the Club, buy out King and the shareholders, put their own money in and instal their own manager.  

Taking turns to snipe unhelpfully from their media armchairs does not serve them well.    Its easy to criticise.  Far harder to do something positive instead. . 

I see Yellowfang waded into the debate last night on BT Sport backing up McInness and was supported by Sutton (surprise!).

The tarrier media are into full on Caixinha bashing mode already and he's only in the job two months. There seems to be a real zeal to chase him out of Scottish football.

PC needs to be given a chance, but he has made it hard on himself with the two defeats to the Paedos.

We will finish above Aberdeen next season, but without serious money being spent on the playing squad we will finish some way behind Paedo FC once again.

26 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I see Yellowfang waded into the debate last night on BT Sport backing up McInness and was supported by Sutton (surprise!).

The tarrier media are into full on Caixinha bashing mode already and he's only in the job two months. There seems to be a real zeal to chase him out of Scottish football.

PC needs to be given a chance, but he has made it hard on himself with the two defeats to the Paedos.

We will finish above Aberdeen next season, but without serious money being spent on the playing squad we will finish some way behind Paedo FC once again.

Agreed - The same with MW - anything Rangers is fair game to them.

Why BT employ these people is beyond me.

would rather watch a Rangers game on VIP league than have a subscription for BT .

Anti Rangers scum.

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Seems to me a number of the former Rangers players have taken to a form of ultra-baiting of the Club and the current Manager.    It's damned easy to play armchair quarterback, after all we all do it sites like RM.    But when former players take to the sort of ill-disguised swipes at the Club and the Manager that are just criticisms without any form of credible alternative then imo it is the equivalent of ultra-left wing attention seeking in order to stir up shit.

I've said before on RM a number of times that if the former Rangers players and managers have so many critical things to say about the Club the allegedly still cre for and the Manager the put their money where their very big mouths are.   Form a consortium, go get some investment funding, get some good quality financial and legal advice, make a bid for the Club, buy out King and the shareholders, put their own money in and instal their own manager.  

Taking turns to snipe unhelpfully from their media armchairs does not serve them well.    Its easy to criticise.  Far harder to do something positive instead. . 

Most of the former Gers taking digs are the ones who are pally with McInnes and wanted him to get the job. They're shitebags too; Alex Rae and Bazza were critical of the appointment until they were in the running for the job JJ got, then suddenly they spoke positively of Pedro. I don't doubt that Gordon Smith, Kris Boyd and Derek Ferguson are Rangers men; I also don't doubt they'd sing from a different hymn sheet if they were offered a job by the club. 

so fucking what? maybe he should stop talking about us during his press interviews too then? 

i'll agree with him that we should be embarrassed finishing 3rd. i'd be fucking embarrassed finishing 2nd. i'll be embarrassed anytime we don't finish 1st. the time will come though so don't worry about us too much mcinnes and focus on your own team eh?

In my view its all still part of the campaign a few years ago launched by the gang of 5 active harm clubs to kill Rangers off completely and failing that to weaken us by getting us out of the SPL and down into Div 3.   Being unable to kill us off the plan as I see it was (and remains) to severely weaken Rangers in every way they could so that we became semi-permament also-rans giving the other lot years and years of free runs winning league titles and CL football.    Weakening attacks were not just about licences to play, titles, EBT case and paying SFA fines.  They were, and are still, about hostile media attacks from every possible angle and at every opportunity - manufactured or 'enhanced' as convenient to the journos and media companies.  Including attacks seeking to undermine the Manager (whether in MWs time or now in Pedro's time).   Even better for them - and worse for Rangers - when those cheerleading the attacks are ex Rangers players and managers and who may yet have to stand accused of seeking to undermine a current Rangers manager just because he's not one of the names they'd have preferred to see as manager.   Cheap shots from armchair yestermen.

In my estimation the problem at Ibrox since King arrived is that there is no-one who picks up the leadership mantle and provides an effective  and hard hitting counter-attack.  No-one strong enough publicly defending Rangers' case and cause.   It's just about absorbing the blows in near-muted silence.  Even when voices of protest are raised and promises of action made ie after the attacks at the end of the SC final last season...........nothing happens, no action, no follow-up to the initial burst of justified anger.     At some point in time a Rangers chairman, directors and MD will either have to take far firmer action with the media to re-set matters to achieve balanced and fair reporting, or else accept tacitly that their silence and lack of effective defence of the Club is simply encouraging yet more false, fake and biased attacks on the Club.    

It seems that a good dose of mad-sheep disease continues infect the media outbursts from Aberdeen and adds to the already contaminated media activity against Rangers throughout the rest of the clubs and media outlets in Scotland.   And at Rangers a far stronger Club leadership is needed......they can't leave all the defence of the Club to the Manager.   In the same way Pedro is looking to bring in players who will (his words) defend the Club and defend the Manager. the same is true of needing directors, a chairman and an MD who will do more than their fair share of defending the Club.

I've said it before, but the only way for Aberdeen is down. We have been awful this year bit are only a hair's thickness from Aberdeen and beaten the twice so far. They hoped we'd be down longer.

it's was for caixhina, pin the words to the dressing room door and anyone who isn't embarrassed gets the boot. There's your team talk.

5 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

The same mentality exists on here to be fair.

The same group of bawbags that's said nothing while there mucka ally made an arse of it.

ive critised Pedro myself but the stats show an immediate improvement and until someone with a clue backs him in public the uncle tims will continue to put the boot in to protect the pockets

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Anyone see Derek Whyte's comments about us something about "arguably" Rangers are a bigger club than Aberdeen

no fucking arguably about it 

He's a bitter Tim and ex sheep shagger as well 

Rangers are fair game for everyone at the moment. 

But we will have the last laugh.

4 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

In my view its all still part of the campaign a few years ago launched by the gang of 5 active harm clubs to kill Rangers off completely and failing that to weaken us by getting us out of the SPL and down into Div 3.   Being unable to kill us off the plan as I see it was (and remains) to severely weaken Rangers in every way they could so that we became semi-permament also-rans giving the other lot years and years of free runs winning league titles and CL football.    Weakening attacks were not just about licences to play, titles, EBT case and paying SFA fines.  They were, and are still, about hostile media attacks from every possible angle and at every opportunity - manufactured or 'enhanced' as convenient to the journos and media companies.  Including attacks seeking to undermine the Manager (whether in MWs time or now in Pedro's time).   Even better for them - and worse for Rangers - when those cheerleading the attacks are ex Rangers players and managers and who may yet have to stand accused of seeking to undermine a current Rangers manager just because he's not one of the names they'd have preferred to see as manager.   Cheap shots from armchair yestermen.

In my estimation the problem at Ibrox since King arrived is that there is no-one who picks up the leadership mantle and provides an effective  and hard hitting counter-attack.  No-one strong enough publicly defending Rangers' case and cause.   It's just about absorbing the blows in near-muted silence.  Even when voices of protest are raised and promises of action made ie after the attacks at the end of the SC final last season...........nothing happens, no action, no follow-up to the initial burst of justified anger.     At some point in time a Rangers chairman, directors and MD will either have to take far firmer action with the media to re-set matters to achieve balanced and fair reporting, or else accept tacitly that their silence and lack of effective defence of the Club is simply encouraging yet more false, fake and biased attacks on the Club.    

It seems that a good dose of mad-sheep disease continues infect the media outbursts from Aberdeen and adds to the already contaminated media activity against Rangers throughout the rest of the clubs and media outlets in Scotland.   And at Rangers a far stronger Club leadership is needed......they can't leave all the defence of the Club to the Manager.   In the same way Pedro is looking to bring in players who will (his words) defend the Club and defend the Manager. the same is true of needing directors, a chairman and an MD who will do more than their fair share of defending the Club.

Spot on 

15 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Outwith Celtic we are spending most...by that theory should we not be 2nd

Just now, bluchoo said:

Out with Celtic we are spending more money than every team in Scotland combined....by that theory should we not be comfortably 2nd

I've had this argument time and again. How do you become second, or set out to be second? If Rangers go out to become second then we have a team who could quite easily become third. Supposing you are going for a run tomorrow morning, and say you have taken your times each morning before, if I were to suggest that you try and get your second best time then how would you plan your run? If I suggest you try and attain your best ever run then you would plan your run to set out your best time. You might come to your second best time, but you set out to attain a best time and came to your second best time; if you had tried to get your second best time then you would be very likely to get a worse than second time. Going for second is a fallacy.