Do any of our ex players actually understand?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Ferguson is a cunt who has always been more full of praise for the vermin than us whenever i have heard him speaking. I know he grew up a bluenose but i think he must be bitter about the way he was perceived to have been treated whilst here. Calling us them is just him. Wanky. Henderson had no place there and should have declined the invite. Celtic are shitting all over us just now all over the place on and off the park and it's fucking heartbreaking watching it unfold before our very eyes. The Ferguson brothers too, Finbar and Derek, both working for Rangers hating scum and talking utter nonsense into the bargain too. 

To answer you, no, ex players clearly do not get it. That hurt, that heart break, that anger that we all feel watching our club be humiliated in public., whether it be through the media or on the pitch. Look at our idol, our club legend, Mr McCoist and the way that bastard treated us. The players who walked away in our hour of need, rightly or wrongly. Our club was wounded, our family was hurt and we needed support from them and they couldn't walk away fast enough. McCoist himself, couldn't make enough money from us. We made so many useless cunts multi millionaires, gave them their lavish lifestyles and wonderful careers and to a man they have all fucked off and left us to it. Some even taking liberties. 

Our club have been smashed from pillar to post since i can remember. It started way back when Duncan Ferguson got the jail, maybe even earlier when Souness stood upto the SFA and since then it has been one big fucking jolly hate filled conspiracy of shite against our club. Non Rangers fans will do and say anything to damage our reputation. The lengths that some folk have went to, to blacken our name has been embarrassingly extreme.  

We've been attacked by every single cunt in the country from every single sector of society it feels. From the Catholic Church to the judicial system, to the police force to the government to the media to the fucking fans of clubs outwith Celtic, everyone has had a go. They have all had a right good kick and it must, it simply must still kill them that they couldn't kill us off. We may be on the ropes but we are still fucking standing. 

This is the summer where we fight back. This is the season where we get it right up every single one of them. 

One thing is for sure, the party that will follow title number 55 will be the biggest party this country has ever seen. And we can all get it right fucking up every single bastard who took aim at us when we were weak. 

Spot on our whole ethos has been eroded and it will take a generation to get it back on track but the older generation at the minute do understand will be that wee bit older

10 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

After hearing about Willie Henderson and Sir Alex Ferguson being at the celebrations of Lisbon 67 the other night including apparently Ferguson giving a speech and changing the words Rangers to them as it was getting booed I just thought are the ordinary fans the only ones that fully understand what's happened in the last 5 years?

Ex players continue to work for organisations that don't even hide their agenda against Rangers and Rangers fans and they rarely if ever fight back against the lies and spin. 

If it wasn't for the fans our club would be nothing. Only the fans seem to be standing up to our enemies.

May be wrong in my thinking but just thought I'd put it out there for debate.

I would say most of them do get it, it's a tiny % that take the coin from the media,  bum up the tims etc.  Funnily enough the foreign ex players seem to understand what this club means better than some of the supposed lifetime bluenoses. The likes of Mols,  Novo, Numan,  Albertz and Lovenkrands  spring to mind. I wonder if having a bit more experience of the footballing world they realise how great and unique our club is.

Hopefully the next time Henderson is rolled out to do the rising stars draw then the fans make it clear what a total cunt he is. As for BP9,the "highlight ".of the tarrier fest the other night was some cow singing the fields of athenry  where does this come into your it's only a sport Pish,hanging a doll with a Rangers scarf from their stand(more sport),smashing a bottle in a young fans face(more sport). Accepting victory or defeat gracefully is sport at its best,the club captain of these cunts first thought at the moment of winning a treble was not to celebrate like most normal human beings but to find someone to gloat at and rub their nose in it. Sport and Celtic don't make me fuckin laugh you tosser.

23 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Hopefully the next time Henderson is rolled out to do the rising stars draw then the fans make it clear what a total cunt he is. As for BP9,the "highlight ".of the tarrier fest the other night was some cow singing the fields of athenry  where does this come into your it's only a sport Pish,hanging a doll with a Rangers scarf from their stand(more sport),smashing a bottle in a young fans face(more sport). Accepting victory or defeat gracefully is sport at its best,the club captain of these cunts first thought at the moment of winning a treble was not to celebrate like most normal human beings but to find someone to gloat at and rub their nose in it. Sport and Celtic don't make me fuckin laugh you tosser.

What was that? In saying that it doesn't surprise me the guy is a clown

8 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We are constantly getting attacked from all angles and left wing liberal bawbag fans like yourself a major part of the reason why,paranoia fucking hell we've been kicked from piller to post and still deluded arseholes like you wont wake fucking up 

Attacked ?? :lol: 

7 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I've known fenian bastards that have served in British army. This prick bluepeterer9 is nothing but a wank. So he serverd big deal, he was a fucking wanker , that we all knew in the army. I knew one or two taigs when I was in . Telll me bluepeter9 who did you serve with and did you take part in the Falklands war? When I ask if you took part in the war I mean did you actually step foot on the island and get the medal with the rosette ?

WANKER

Medal and Rosete! 

Was on goose green while it was being bombed. 

Luckily I'm able to keep my sense of perspective about what is sport and what is not! I leave the paranoia to those who support them - seems some of our fans have joined them with that trait. 

6 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I don't believe. This guy ever served. In the British army. Prove me wrong 

Believe what you want - it's theanonomous internet after all - oh wait you do believe what you want you buy into all this paranoia crap.

6 hours ago, tannerall said:

Since when has the Old Firm had anything to do with sport. 

Religion, yes. Politics, yes. Culture, yes. Sport, not really. 

:lol: - no sense of perspective - it is 'just' sport - many attach other nonsense to it but it is just a sport - many have lost there sense of perspective about the great rivalry between us and them with some taking the differences and over exaggerating them to the degree some have bought into it being something else. That's happened on both sides but most realise it is a sport in all it's glory. 

6 hours ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Our rivalry with those scum bags isn't a sporting one, it's much more than that and if you can't see that I've no idea what you're doing here.

Absolute toss pot with a post like that as well, where have you been for the last 5 years. Honest to fuck 

Take away the football - nothing exists of that rivalry - it's a sport - it's fantastic - the rivalry intense bordering on stupidity and yet wonderful to win - shit to lose but it's 'just' a sport. 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Rangers are more than "sport" to me and thousands of others you absolute wank, you deserve all the abuse you get on here ya fat nationalist cunt.

How sad for you. I'm a Rangers fan through choice - you seem to allow your beliefs to determine your choice. And perceived choice at that. 'Oh look I support Rangers I must be a unionist - vote conservative and go to the Kirk of scotland on Sunday' :lol: never mind issues just do what you perceive you are -  enjoy church today!

The day Rangers v Celtic becomes just a sport is the day we become the Merseyside Derby, pointless and meaningless. There's nothing sport about it. We despise each other on crazy levels. They may like to play it down and take the moral high ground right now but that is because they are winning. When they aren't winning we have refs getting pelted with coins, fans throwing themselves off top tiers, players struck by lighters, fans invading pitches, referee strikes, conspiracy movies being made, websites created to tarnish our name, that isn't sport, it's obsessive hatred. The game itself is almost a by product to everything else that goes with being connected to one or the other and i fucking love it. It's what makes us who we are and this rivalry, what it is. 

It's like the UK Threat Levels, when Celtic are winning, dominating, everyone seems happy and the threat level is the lowest, when we are winning  and they are in our shadow, the game is in crisis, the game has to change, the standard is rubbish, the threat level is critical and the country acts like it is at def con 1. There is no respect for our achievements but look at the fawning of a poor Celtic side clinching a devalued treble yesterday and you would think the Lisbon Lions were back in their prime again. 

7 hours ago, SJFC 2004 said:

BP9 I note you get a hard time on here for some of your views and at times I have found myself sympathising with you but not for this. Why would any Rangers supporter or ex player think it's okay to celebrate a fifty year old European Cup win from our bitterest rivals. I like to think I am a pretty balanced person but some of the stuff directed at our support from Celtic supporters and main stream media in the past five years is outrageous and should have been challenged at every turn. Instead of cosying up to Celtic it's time our ex players and board/club 1872 stood up for the thousands of good honest people who support our club and who are now demonised on a weekly basis. 

Demonised on a weekly basis?? Oh dear. I don't ask or need your sympathy or support - but at least try to bring some perspective in to your own views. Try to remember it is a sport and as sportsmen and supporters see what is good in the sport, and sometimes that means acknowledging others achievements - don't go down the route of believing it's something more or the worlds against us. 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm well aware of the last few years - your point? 

My point? 

No need for you to call NornironBear "paranoia loyal" for his post that you quoted him on.

It stopped being "just sport" a long time ago when a lot of external agencies, from the sport itself, tried to have our club shut down for falling victim of crooks and ego maniacs who owned our sports club.

I don't normally mind you tbh but that was a wankers comment imo.

7 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

BNP is  The biggest picest  shit on this board.  Guy can't say he's here or there, total bullshitter, if he can explain then fair enouh But Bluepeter9 can't really ,can he?

No way, guys a fuckin' bulllshitter

He should have been banned ages ago

56 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

My point? 

No need for you to call NornironBear "paranoia loyal" for his post that you quoted him on.

It stopped being "just sport" a long time ago when a lot of external agencies, from the sport itself, tried to have our club shut down for falling victim of crooks and ego maniacs who owned our sports club.

I don't normally mind you tbh but that was a wankers comment imo.

I just reread the op - I stand by my paranoia loyal comment - the post reeks paranoia, as does your post above, something we used to laugh at them for!

yes bad things happened - yes some people latched onto that and gloried in it - but this notion that the big bad world is collectively picking on us pure wee Rangers is nonsense. 

24 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I just reread the op - I stand by my paranoia loyal comment - the post reeks paranoia, as does your post above, something we used to laugh at them for!

yes bad things happened - yes some people latched onto that and gloried in it - but this notion that the big bad world is collectively picking on us pure wee Rangers is nonsense. 

Would you agree that the amount of muck raking and unbalanced view points in the media in Scotland is disproportionate? I think it is hardly paranoia when you look at the media in England and their view point is so different when it comes to reporting on us. It is (in my opinion) much more balanced. 

Reporting is not even accurate in Scotland when it comes to us. How many times have lies been printed and apologies have had to have been made? I will also mention the scandal across at the east end and the deflection from that club,which is lapped up by all and sundry. I do believe if our club was in that situation, we would not be allowed to get away with this "separate entity" nonsense.

42 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I like how you change what i said to suit your agenda.

Did i say "the big bad world"

Here, it wasn't too long ago i replied to someone else on this very forum and you dived in fingers first and replied thinking i was talking about you, then realised you had made an arse of it, and you call others paranoid:lol:

13 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

After hearing about Willie Henderson and Sir Alex Ferguson being at the celebrations of Lisbon 67 the other night including apparently Ferguson giving a speech and changing the words Rangers to them as it was getting booed I just thought are the ordinary fans the only ones that fully understand what's happened in the last 5 years?

Ex players continue to work for organisations that don't even hide their agenda against Rangers and Rangers fans and they rarely if ever fight back against the lies and spin. 

If it wasn't for the fans our club would be nothing. Only the fans seem to be standing up to our enemies.

Not even the fans in truth mate . Many of us maybe yes .

We are the apathetic world champions .We would quite happily bitch against our own or cosy up to our enemies  . Few of the guys with the highest like count on here ,regularly do. These guys sadden me .It's an ego trip for some

Everyone of us should know our enemies . The real ones and with some solidarity ,embrace fellow bluenoses . Fuck I know that is hard for some

Vanguard bears are a credit to our fans . They fight the fight and know what's going on, in this backwater

Few select in the media but the marginalisation in central Scotland (where it counts) is almost complete.

The people that run our club only give a fuck about themselves and this will continue ,no matter how Pedro preforms .

5 years of lies and hating our club .A chance to fight back against our many enemies ,and all we get is silence from a man that isn't even in the Country majority of the time .

It is depressing . It is a scandal . It makes you despair that our club could be run by so many monkeys with nothing but self interest .

I honestly think we are in for at least 4/5 more of the year we have just witnessed .And that is not easy to think about having bought my ST

13 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

You're certainly not wrong. Ferguson is a cunt in any case, but surprised at Henderson as he is defo a supporter of us.

I had to think about this one. I hate those cunts more than anything. I don't want them winning anything and in fact, I just want them dead. I hate all that they stand for and it's obviously mutual.

Strip it all back and it is stil a sport, it's all that surrounds us that isn't. Does that say my thinking is wrong? In my mind I say no, but many would say yes.

Privately and grudgingly I could agree that it was an achievement in a sporting sense, but I just couldn't publicly mix with them. I can't even share the same pavement as them. I see a hoop top sharing the same pavement, hatred is automatically triggered. Now that probably says more about my upbringing than it does them, but it doesn't make me wrong in what I think of them.

Henderson on the other hand, is a legend and a player of quite some talent. Of course he knows what we are about and I would say he is a defender of us. Does him publicly acknowledging their achievement make him a traitor to our very existence? I just don't think so and it is what it is. I'd say Ferguson is not a traitor, because he never was one of us and he is just a cunt. He would revel being there, whilst Henderson would get the old feeling welling up inside him and be quite uncomfortable.

Maybe I am in denial about a hero of ours, I don't really know and I don't know his reasoning for doing it, or the circumstances surrounding his being there. I wouldn't have, but not everyone is as hate filled as me and I was never a famous footballer.