Fucking Ibrox Noise

Spiderpig

28 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The fact he's still in the job suggests that result in Luxembourg has been deemed acceptable. We're stuck with him for the immediate future at least, but I just can't see him turn this bunch of mercenaries he's shipped in do any better than the hapless shower the last manager conjured up. 

The next guy might have to try to get rid of both lots as they sit there on long contracts.

What makes these guys morecenaries any more than the likes of Gascoigne, Laudrup or most other non-Scots who've signed for us in the past?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really - looking at the threads there seems to be many already made their minds up and don't want him to succeed. Strange way to support. 

People have made their minds up and want him gone because they want the club to succeed. Pretty normal way to support, really. 

Continuing to back an individual, in spite of mounting evidence that his presence is harmful to the club... now that's a strange way to support.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really - looking at the threads there seems to be many already made their minds up and don't want him to succeed. Strange way to support. 

Why wouldn't anyone that's a Rangers fan want him to succeed? Seen this false narrative appear which is insane. 

I suspect your getting people who may take some satisfaction from saying "told you so" when he fails confused with wanting him to fail - it's an important distinction to make.

I won't forget the people on here that argued with me when he was appointed telling me he's what we need and a gamble that will pay off and most of all I'll ever forgive cretins like Robertson and the other 2 for giving him to us. The mismanaged off the park is as bad as it is on it.

but if he succeeds I'll fucking love it and I'll be man enough to say I was wrong and judged him too early.

7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

People have made their minds up and want him gone because they want the club to succeed. Pretty normal way to support, really. 

Continuing to back an individual, in spite of mounting evidence that his presence is harmful to the club... now that's a strange way to support.

:lol: we haven't seen one game with 'his' squad - folk think 2 week coaching and a good manager can turn any team - that is not reality - give the bloke a chance ffs. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why wouldn't anyone that's a Rangers fan want him to succeed? Seen this false narrative appear which is insane. 

I suspect your getting people who may take some satisfaction from saying "told you so" when he fails confused with wanting him to fail - it's an important distinction to make.

I won't forget the people on here that argued with me when he was appointed telling me he's what we need and a gamble that will pay off and most of all I'll ever forgive cretins like Robertson and the other 2 for giving him to us. The mismanaged off the park is as bad as it is on it.

but if he succeeds I'll fucking love it and I'll be man enough to say I was wrong and judged him too early.

First sentence I agree with - and our part in helping him is to give him support not all this negativity and Pedro out shite going on - first defeat of the season EVEN if it's 20 games in will have this place howling that he is shite - such is the negativity - heaven help him if we have a poor start. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

First sentence I agree with - and our part in helping him is to give him support not all this negativity and Pedro out shite going on - first defeat of the season EVEN if it's 20 games in will have this place howling that he is shite - such is the negativity - heaven help him if we have a poor start. 

If Pedro goes 20 games unbeaten then I guarantee folk on here will have changed their tune. 

There is a huge difference between wanting him to fail and expecting him to. 

20 games unbeaten would go some way to suggesting we shouldn't expect him to fail. 

Defeats are at a stretch tolerable when combined at least with a positive performance. 

Right now Pedro has neither:

Got us enough decent results. 

Nor has he sent out a team which has performed to our high standards ever, in any game. 

At a right long shot you could say he was unlucky against Progres in that we hit bar 3 times and missed 2 sitters, plus stung with two mongo goals to give away, its not Pedros fault that chump Windass cant jump.

You could stretch the win at tje sheep, performance wise it was rotten, and actually looks like an anomaly. 

Im clutching at straws though, he hasnt shown enough as a manager to earn anything other than blind faith. 

Can you really blame folk for having little of that left? 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Will he make the Motherwell game I think Saturdays game will tell us tbh.

Can't see him being sacked for a friendly defeat to Marseille to be honest 

Fail to take 6 points from Motherwell and Hibs first two games of season then I think his position will be untenable. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Can't see him being sacked for a friendly defeat to Marseille to be honest 

Fail to take 6 points from Motherwell and Hibs first two games of season then I think his position will be untenable. 

IF enough want him gone then I think he could well be punted asap. Front door demonstrations ain't that far away sadly a pumping this weekend and its one step closer

This whole 'fraud' chat strikes me like a concerted effort to destabilise us further. And someone claimed that Niko shouted that term at Pedro which I think is utter BS. Some of our fans are lapping this stuff up.

Ibrox Noise posted an article about Pedro 'being gay' before or around he time he joined us. That site is willing to peddle any old unsubstantiated shite in order to get hits.

Best avoided.

1 hour ago, Cam1872 said:

If Pedro goes 20 games unbeaten then I guarantee folk on here will have changed their tune. 

20 games unbeaten would go some way to suggesting we shouldn't expect him to fail. 

Defeats are at a stretch tolerable when combined at least with a positive performance. 

Nor has he sent out a team which has performed to our high standards ever, in any game. 

At a right long shot you could say he was unlucky against Progres in that we hit bar 3 times and missed 2 sitters, plus stung with two mongo goals to give away, its not Pedros fault that chump Windass cant jump.

You could stretch the win at tje sheep, performance wise it was rotten, and actually looks like an anomaly. 

Im clutching at straws though, he hasnt shown enough as a manager to earn anything other than blind faith. 

Folk disparaged last seasons squad - but are judging the manager based on that squad - and one ( shittty) game with a lot of that squad and some new players - we need to be less reactive and more patient - not our forte but all this chopping and changing ain't good 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Folk disparaged last seasons squad - but are judging the manager based on that squad - and one ( shittty) game with a lot of that squad and some new players - we need to be less reactive and more patient - not our forte but all this chopping and changing ain't good 

I actually agree we can't keep chopping and changing all the time but we haven't made one right appointment since Walter left.

Once we make that right appointment the chopping and changing stops. We honestly can't have a diabolical manager in charge either just because it isn't great chopping and changing a lot, either.

It costs money each time and more importantly time as we need to give a new guy time to settle and make his mark on a team and sign his own players. I was the first to say Pedro should be afforded this time when he was appointed against my better judgement but I also prefaced it by saying he has to show some signs of progression in order to merit it - which he hasn't. Even McCoist was a better manager that's how bad it is. 

Again, as always, it comes down to faith and possibly blind optimism - some folk have that and always will but I must admit that when Walter was the manager us, Rangers only having something like 13 managers in our existence was something to be proud of but I'd happily add another to the ever growing total to get Pedro out and the right man in for a change.

15 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

This whole 'fraud' chat strikes me like a concerted effort to destabilise us further. And someone claimed that Niko shouted that term at Pedro which I think is utter BS. Some of our fans are lapping this stuff up.

Ibrox Noise posted an article about Pedro 'being gay' before or around he time he joined us. That site is willing to peddle any old unsubstantiated shite in order to get hits.

Best avoided.

Well said. We should judge Pedro by results. Rumours of a dressing room revolt, Kenny Miller being told to leave and wee Barrie throwing a huff only set us back and entertain our enemies.

Ibrox Noise is a joke of a site and most of the writers come across as immature boys who put their ego before Rangers.

2 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

It's his fault for putting him on the park in the first place.

Barjonas showed 100x more in a game and a half last season than that prick Windass had done since he signed.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

What makes these guys morecenaries any more than the likes of Gascoigne, Laudrup or most other non-Scots who've signed for us in the past?

Eh....mercenaries are journeyman players of unproven ability who pitch up in incongruous locations if the money's right?