Caixinha & Rossiter Post Match Reactions - Dunfermline

Laudrup1984

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the overall thoughts on Pedro now? Alot were asking for him to be sacked after the euro game, is he starting to win us over now or is it still early? Things are going in the right direction now and I for 1 am starting to think he'll come good. 

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

What's the overall thoughts on Pedro now? Alot were asking for him to be sacked after the euro game, is he starting to win us over now or is it still early? Things are going in the right direction now and I for 1 am starting to think he'll come good. 

I'll wait until we've been through a round of fixtures. 

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

He is still going to have to win some fans over. But it is going in the right direction.

We were winning 4 - 0 at half time and he was still pointing out to our players where our weaknesses were.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

He is still going to have to win some fans over. But it is going in the right direction.

We were winning 4 - 0 at half time and he was still pointing out to our players where our weaknesses were.

That's the one thing I like. No arm around players telling them how great they are, always wanting more. But like has been said he still needs to prove himself in the spl but he doesn't seem the soft touch Warburton was and I think his signings are starting to gel ?

13 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Talk to me when we have played the taigs 

He is a likeable man and I hope he can turn it round after some dreadful results last season and the Euro exit. He now has a team he has chosen and hopefully a couple more players that he wants in before the window shuts.

He now needs to beat Hivs on Saturday to keep up the momentum. A draw or a defeat and he will be back to zero.

16 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Too early to fully judge but one thing I'm pleased with tonight is he changed the team up. Warburton would have played the same 11 as Motherwell. 

I actually was very impressed by his interview yesterday before the game where he talked about doing his homework on each game. He highlighted that reviewing Dunfermline's visit to Tynecastle was the important game to watch as it would bear the closest resemblance to tonight's game. Dunfermline have been playing very well and the performance and result tonight shows Pedro got it spot on tonight on understanding Dunfermline's strengths, weaknesses and how they would approach the game.   

19 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

He should've been sacked if that was a sign of things to come, but now that he is putting together his own side things look to be improving. Too early to be dishing out the highest praise but things are definitely shaping up a lot better than they looked not so long ago. Any manager that consistently wins games and has the team p[laying well will win over the support. I hope him and the team come good. There's much harder games to come, starting on Saturday.