Caixinha & Rossiter Post Match Reactions - Dunfermline

Laudrup1984

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

He should've been sacked if that was a sign of things to come, but now that he is putting together his own side things look to be improving. Too early to be dishing out the highest praise but things are definitely shaping up a lot better than they looked not so long ago. Any manager that consistently wins games and has the team p[laying well will win over the support. I hope him and the team come good. There's much harder games to come, starting on Saturday.

Think his biggest plus points are that he plays his players in their correct positions ie Windass, he's no world beater but what a difference from last year 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Think his biggest plus points are that he plays his players in their correct positions ie Windass, he's no world beater but what a difference from last year 

If it was up to me Windass would never have kicked a ball for us again after his performance in Luxembourg (and a few others before that), but credit to Pedro for seeing that there's a player in there somewhere, and finding a role that suits him.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If it was up to me Windass would never have kicked a ball for us again after his performance in Luxembourg (and a few others before that), but credit to Pedro for seeing that there's a player in there somewhere, and finding a role that suits him.

Think everyone was of that opinion mate ?

After Europa and the head calling I said we should give him until the end of the year and I stand by that but delighted so far. We're looking stronger by the minute but a bigger tests are coming up this weekend and the next. I've no doubt we'll be up for it though. Canny wait until Saturday. :thuglife:

54 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Talk to me when we have played the taigs 

Case of walking before we run mate. beat both the junkies, keep up the momentum and confidence , we've players still to find their feet and I think theres a lot more to come from us. The team is definitely gelling, I still think we'll need two more windows to bring in two or three of the kind of quality players who can really make the difference before we can talk about challenging the taigs, but in terms of where we are, Pedro has identified and got rid of the dead wood, improved the players he's kept, (Tav  and Windass) his signings from what we've seen have been mostly good, juries still out on one or two and Pena has yet to feature but the likes of Jack, Alves, Cardoso, Candeias, Morelos and Dorrans all look like very decent signings.

I'm still fucking raging about our away performance against the 4th best team in Luxembourg but I blame the players on the pitch as much as the manager, any team he put out should have had the desire, application and ability to win that game.  its a stain that will take a few washes to come out in terms of judging Pedro overall.

I dont know if we can beat the taigs, but I'd guarantee this team wont take to the park already knowing they're beat like last seasons shitebags.

25 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I actually was very impressed by his interview yesterday before the game where he talked about doing his homework on each game. He highlighted that reviewing Dunfermline's visit to Tynecastle was the important game to watch as it would bear the closest resemblance to tonight's game. Dunfermline have been playing very well and the performance and result tonight shows Pedro got it spot on tonight on understanding Dunfermline's strengths, weaknesses and how they would approach the game.   

Aye good spot, he's fluid in his approach and understands the need for our team to press on the opponents weaknesses so as to open up other avenues of exploit. Hes definately not the dogmatic one trick pony like we've had in the past.

The response he's gotten from the European embarrassment is positive so far, but it is a results business and when yer winning it's all gravy.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

He's the most scouse man on the planet

Worst accolade ever.

the term "decent scouser" is akin to being the least scabbiest leper.

They all think they're hilarious, they're perma offended chippy bastards , if one had a decent sense of humour another scouser would nick it.

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

He is still going to have to win some fans over. But it is going in the right direction.

We were winning 4 - 0 at half time and he was still pointing out to our players where our weaknesses were.

The euro defeat hit very hard and a lot of bears wanted the back of him,especially after the 5 1 game and losing against the sheep at home 

all those games had a core of players that were part of our championship team because last season's signings just didn't work out well at all for various reasons such as injury 

This season is a completely different ballgame ,they players we signed last year and didn't quite do themselves justice are starting to shine coupled with 4 or 5 of this season's signings who have really caught the eye ,I think we have a lot to look forward to this year 

but for many it's going to take a run of good results right upto and beyond the game against the filth to be fully confident in the team and manager