Ipswich 3 Goals Tonight - Joey and Waggy x 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pressure of playing for us can affect their performance, we've seen it countless times over the years. I also think that despite all the shite that gets spewed about the SPL, I firmly believe that it is a lot tougher league to play in than any of the English lower leagues. 

10 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

To win every week. One bad pass and you have 49000 bears or 8000 away bears hounding you. The media pressure.

Waghorn can probably walk the streets of Ipswich and nobody will know him. Also if Ipswich draw or lose the media or fans won't go into meltdown. Some handle it some dont.

I think we over  estimate the pressure, we truly live in a bubble thinking about our importance. We are no different from other clubs.  

Too many fans slaughter our players for being pish, and sometimes when they are also blaming the manager at the same time. A lot of people are saying they don't give a fuck because they left us but I think it's massively important to us right now and what happens this season. Its a sign that things are not right and havnt been right going back to McCoist's time as manager. How many transfer windows have been happy with transfer activity only to be let down? Not all these signings are bad players. It's the managers and the tactics that are the issue. We need a manager that can get players playing to the best of their ability. Had another managerial appointment been made you might have seen a few of these players still here and doing the business.

Also, I'd say this thread should have stayed in Bears Den. The players are gone but it relates specifically to us.