The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Do wtf you want.  I am just calling it as I see it.

I just think these type of threads are horrible and un-needed.

That's what a Football Forums for though Venting Frustration or letting off steam.

This was a marker for Pedro, and he didn't make it, losing a player is bad and not his fault but if we have any intention of challenging the scum we need to be playing a whole lot better.

Hivs are a decent team and some think they'll be battling for third or second, we needed a home win today.

Backed him so far but you can't spend almost £5m on two players in Pena and Herrera who are not even good enough to start.

That's a hell of lot of money in Scottish football terms and by looks of things Pena still looks 3-4 weeks minimum from being fit. Dalcio also looks to have completely disappeared from the first team which is just another wage going out the club for zero return.

Miller starting every game at the age of 37 is another worry. Won't call for his head yet but he needs to get his act together big time now. 

Just now, Smile said:

That's what a Football Forums for though Venting Frustration or letting off steam.

I think I am going to bring back the "no personal abuse towards players and staff" rule pretty soon.

3-2 defeat to a high flying, on form hibs, while we only had 10 men for 2/3rds of the match and we are calling the manager a cunt, it's pathetic taig like behaviour.

He will stay until January unfortunately as sacking him and having to bed in a new manager and a new squad would be absolute suicide.

sorta guy who when being over ran in midfield plays three recognised strikers (with Miller doing his usual lazy wandering) and Herrera sitting there waiting for the predictable 50 yard pass and a knackered dorrans to cover the midfield.

im 19 and I could tell ye that's fucking suicidal nevermind a so called professional.

Taking off Morelos was a fucking laugh anaw, only striker with pace and it's not hard at all for any self respecting coach to tell him to calm down, use that aggression to create something positive, and go out there and shut them up.

Pena is absolute dog shit, so lazy and so gash technically, let's not even start on him defensively.

I was of the opinion today was just a freak one in a million games where the ref is against ye and everything falls apart, but tactically Pedro had an absolute howler, 99% of this forum wouldn't have made the tactical errors he did today.

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Of course it did but we failed to respond to it and the managers half time team talk and substitutions evidently failed.

Most of these players have had 4 games together and for the first 25 mins we destroyed them. yes the second half was not good enough but I think it defo will improve.this game just came to early for us,was always going to test us as we are a new squad.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I think I am going to bring back the "no personal abuse towards players and staff" rule pretty soon.

3-2 defeat to a high flying, on form hibs, while we only had 10 men for 2/3rds of the match and we are calling the manager a cunt, it's pathetic taig like behaviour.

High flying Hibs :lol: 

Aye, let's act like this is the only shit result we've had under him.

It's up to you on whether you want posters to say what they feel or be limited in what they say if they worried about getting a Ban.

I was part of a forum since 2000 with a Football Section, even Moderated it for a time it killed itself with rules. It's your Baw though i guess.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

High flying Hibs :lol: 

Aye, let's act like this is the only shit result we've had under him.

Where am I acting like that?   We had a few shit results under him when he was playing with a shit warburton team with no hope.

He had a nightmare result in europe ( which is why he gets so much shit IMO)  which IMO just came for us too early.

Hibs have scored >15 goals in their previous three games and only conceeded two.  There wasn't much between the teams form wise, and the match today showed that.  We are two games into the bloody season ffs.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Or

3-2 defeat at home, to a newly promoted team. We played a shite striker in central midfield, while having 3 on the bench.

Where am I acting like that?   We had a few shit results under him when he was playing with a shit warburton team with no hope.

He had a nightmare result in europe ( which is why he gets so much shit IMO)  which IMO just came for us too early.

Hibs have scored >15 goals in their previous three games and only conceeded two.  There wasn't much between the teams form wise, and the match today showed that.  We are two games into the bloody season ffs.

Sending off happened and as usual he was clueless. Hibs have only just come up from the championship. 

Ridiculous that people should be free from abuse because they manage or play for our club. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It's up to you on whether you want posters to say what they feel or be limited in what they say if they worried about getting a Ban.

I was part of a forum since 2000 with a Football Section, even Moderated it for a time it killed itself with rules. It's your Baw though i guess.

I'd like posters to say how they feel without being abusive as fuck.  I haven't said a word about everyone ITT who has valid critisisms of Pedro.  It's 100% correct to be critical of the manager right now, but starting a thread just to call him a cunt ( and nothing else) is not something I am happy with.

If someone isn't happy that they shouldn't get to call our manager a cunt on here, then that's their fucking issue and not mine.

The sending off fucked us today. Despise the cunt as much as we want but Lennon is too smart not to take advantage.

I don't blame Pedro for the defeat as such, but he failed with basic tactics and seeing an obvious change.

Going to 3 at the back was correct, but we needed physicality and energy in midfield. For Rossiter not to come on in place of Miller is ridiculous. That cost us the midfield and a few goals more.

Pena just doesn't look a player and was a wasted substitution.

I'm not calling for Pedro's head yet, but if he keeps relying on Miller and believing him to be some sort of messiah for us it will cost him his job.

I don't really see what the manager did wrong here and I'm far from his biggest fan. 

First 20 mins were all over them, 1-0 but could easily be 3. They look frustrated and stokes should be red carded. 

They equalise against the run of play, and before we've had a chance to regroup the ref decides to blatantly cheat and send off Jack for absolutely nothing and completely changes the game. 

If the ref did his job and set off stokes and the other wee gremlin we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Bottom line, the Beaton is nothing more than a cheat and should never oversee another game in his life. Never mind another game involving us. 

Archived