The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Never understood your about turn on the manager BA, the guy is a fool and way out of his depth and its going to be a complete nightmare of a season , this is not a one off.

It is a one off, so was the 5-1 and the 2-1 to the sheep and the progres result, they're all one offs

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Do you honestly think the Bears would just ignore Pedro's part in today's debacle? :pipe:

Is it honestly ok just to start a thread titked 'Pedro' and to just post 'cunt' ? Still that's how some 'support' these days! 

The warning signs have been there from he came in. Got very lucky last weekend against Motherwell and he's tookin none of it in. No choice but to give him time now but wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by next season. 

4-4-2 is meant for quick, direct football, so why we tried to play it through the middle when we were outnumbered in midfield while having the fullbacks bomb forward and leave 2 vs 2 is just amazing, amazingly stupid. 

Annoyed today that Pedro failed to react to the Junkies dominance in midfield. They were starting to come into the game with their 5 in midfield, even before the utter buffoon and cheat sent Jack off.

Even for the second half he should have gone 3-5-1 keeping Morelos up front and replacing Miller and Windass with proper fit midfielders. He has also got to realise that Miller and Windass are only worth one half each and that we will always be playing against 12.

He's a clueless guy.

folk need to wake the fuck up, in almost every big game we have been humiliated under him. It can't be every ref is against us surely, that patter is taigy as fuck.

hes a shite manager, that's just the truth. We will stumble in though because no cunt at Rangers has the ball's to make the right change before the season is over...although with results like today it won't be long.

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's not a cunt he cares and all that but he's not got it 

he just doesn't 

he's failed literally every test laid down to him but cunts still want to blame the ref instead of just being honest 

Said to my neighbour before the sending off they were the better team.

On the back of the last 2 performances i strongly fancied us today and after the first goal i thought we can go on and be top of the league tonight. That didn't last long..

Their manager is a moronic fool as a man but he got it right today on the park. This leads me to wonder why Rangers have surprised us all by spending around £8m this summer and tonight we are back to square one.

Had a drink before the game in what was the old Swallow Hotel and was speaking to a guy who is Chairman or something  of the London RSC and was telling him when i was working down there in the late 80s, i had joined and used to go to the fortnightly meetings at Kings Cross. The fella told me he had been down there from the 70s and remembered the pub i was talking about.

Our two parties merged and we had a good get together. Its a new season and after 40 odd years of Following Rangers home and abroad meeting these strangers year in year out who both embrace  each others desire and love of that football team warmed my heart walking towards the ground.

Seeing Ibrox full of optimism and the early goal its totally disgraceful the way it ended today.

Im gutted for those who have put years of their lives into supporting Rangers for so long, something too many  in high places at Ibrox dont seem to understand.

4 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Said to my neighbour before the sending off they were the better team.

On the back of the last 2 performances i strongly fancied us today and after the first goal i thought we can go on and be top of the league tonight. That didn't last long..

Their manager is a moronic fool as a man but he got it right today on the park. This leads me to wonder why Rangers have surprised us all by spending around £8m this summer and tonight we are back to square one.

Had a drink before the game in what was the old Swallow Hotel and was speaking to a guy who is Chairman or something  of the London RSC and was telling him when i was working down there in the late 80s, i had joined and used to go to the fortnightly meetings at Kings Cross. The fella told me he had been down there from the 70s and remembered the pub i was talking about.

Our two parties merged and we had a good get together. Its a new season and after 40 odd years of Following Rangers home and abroad meeting these strangers year in year out who both embrace  each others desire and love of that football team warmed my heart walking towards the ground.

Seeing Ibrox full of optimism and the early goal its totally disgraceful the way it ended today.

Im gutted for those who have put years of their lives into supporting Rangers for so long, something too many  in high places at Ibrox dont seem to understand.

Your first two paragraphs about the game are spot on m8.

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's a clueless guy.

folk need to wake the fuck up, in almost every big game we have been humiliated under him. It can't be every ref is against us surely, that patter is taigy as fuck.

hes a shite manager, that's just the truth. We will stumble in though because no cunt at Rangers has the ball's to make the right change before the season is over...although with results like today it won't be long.

Listen to this guy, he knows?

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's a clueless guy.

The problem for Caixinha is that this result will be taken in the context of, as you say, the other big games we have played, and done badly, under him. I don't think he is necessarily clueless, but it's becoming more difficult to think of him as someone who can manager Rangers. 

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

I think I am going to bring back the "no personal abuse towards players and staff" rule pretty soon.

3-2 defeat to a high flying, on form hibs, while we only had 10 men for 2/3rds of the match and we are calling the manager a cunt, it's pathetic taig like behaviour.

High flying on form hibs. Jesus christ give me strength. They were a championship team last year.

Brutal.

Fucking shite. Was working today and could only get updates, have no idea how we played, how they played or how any of the game went. No fucking intention of watching highlights either.

Something is missing. Beaten by a Fucking championship team full of Fenian bastards. Fucking pathetic.

We need a manager and players who play for the fucking jersey.

Sick of this pish.

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's a clueless guy.

said in another thread he is tactically clueless  after the first 20 mins you could see hibs start to dominate in midfield before jack went  how he never brought rossitor on is baffling  at times it looked like a re run of the 5 1 game we were all over the ;place

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

How any cunt can start a thread on the manager after what that cunt Beaton did is beyond me.

Somecunts are that desperate for him to fail so they can say I told you so.

Its fuckin pathetic.

Take yourself to fuck. 

51 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Is it honestly ok just to start a thread titked 'Pedro' and to just post 'cunt' ? Still that's how some 'support' these days! 

Perhaps, but there is still more than a few cunts at Ibrox on and off the pitch, that's why we are going nowhere fast, it might be described as being a crude post but then again it's an honest post.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

We go one up and next minute Stokes should be sent off.  Next thing we are down to 10 men for fuck all.

Tell me how you come to the conclusion it's Pedros fault? Fuckin worst cunts. 

His tactics following that sending off including his substitutions were absolutely bizzare.

Pena on when we're chasing a game with 10 men and he's hard virtually no game time? Genius.

If I wanted the team to fail I wouldn't be annoyed at how fucking shit we clearly are.

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What did he say after the game?

Dont really want to watch any videos of it myself so just a summary would be dead on 

He didn't really want to go into opinions but he hopes the referee and SFA look at videos of this to see if they got something wrong. He understands we have those against us....and we are the people!

Archived