El Buffalo (the best finisher since Rod Wallace) appreciation thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, WGOH said:

I know it is very unlikely and probably won't happen. But William Hill are offering 450/1 for Morelos top scorer and Rangers to win the league. 

The stars may align and everything might fall into place, what a fucking bet that would be :lol: 

Maybe I'm stupid mate but I can't find that bet online?! Any chance of linking us?

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, Negri's lovechild said:

Boyd could have been anything he wanted to be if he stuck the head down and took advice \ criticism. Best natural finisher of a generation, lazy bastard at times though!

Completely disagree.

Boyd was an excellent goalscorer because he was so lazy and greedy. He had very limited quality and if he had spread it too thinly over too many more footballing attributes he would have become an absolute nobody.

Instead he knew his limits and stayed within them and focused all his time and effort in developing those - this is why he scored the goals he did. People complaining about him being such a lazy bastard and saying he should have focussed on this and that, don't really understand - that is all Boyd could have done and was actually the making of him.

2 hours ago, OhW said:

Said who?

Perhaps they didn't say he was a dud directly, but they certainly did not think he was the answer to our poor strike rate.

Goes from one extreme to the other, one minute he's untested and going to go on a goal scoring frenzy. The next he's shite, the next he's back to being this and that.

It's alarming how quite a number of us are bipolar! I used to think we had quite a sensible support.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

The thing that annoys me is that people just have vague moans about some abstract forum user that might not even exist. Find a post of someone calling Morelos a dud and then call them out. 

It's the same as "cunts who think x are the same cunts that said y" with zero evidence given. People just make up an invisible man and argue against him.

:lol: I know what you mean mate, but I guess you have to look at the other side of things sometimes. My memory is shit and although something sticks in my head that folk have been saying - I'll not be able to remember who said it. So I see that other poster's difficulty and can appreciate it because I've been there.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Perhaps they didn't say he was a dud directly, but they certainly did not think he was the answer to our poor strike rate.

Goes from one extreme to the other, one minute he's untested and going to go on a goal scoring frenzy. The next he's shite, the next he's back to being this and that.

It's alarming how quite a number of us are bipolar! I used to think we had quite a sensible support.

Completely agree mate but your fucking wrong ya prick.