Angel

thebooler

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, thebooler said:

Robert Marshall anybody?

Might just be a rumour but source isn't normally far away.

Dunno, Has he set up an Angel Bar CIC? If so then definitely not, we all know he likes to set up CIC's with names that are nothing to do with anything, honest. Just don't check the Articles of Association.

• 3 weeks later...

A few months ago I asked if anyone knew of a pub up for grabs that an explayer I was trying to help find something that would suit him.
This morning Nacho will sign for The Angel Bar and rename name it after himself.
I have advised him to decorate it in the club colours and have various prints of himself and former team mates,
We have offered him any help or advice that would be helpful
Nacho is one of the most popular players to have have played for us and I hope that fans who drink down that area go in and give him some custom
not sure when pub will be ready to trade but will probably be about a month.
Once a Ranger.....

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/nacho-novo-and-the-angel-bar.3198/

:sarcasm:

Don't get me wrong, Novo was the kinda player you loved in your team. He scored many important goals for us but there was a reason he was never a nailed on starter. The badge-kissing and going in with the fans at away days he wasn't involved in help solidify his relationship with the fans, now he lingers about our club still trying to pick up money for being a former Rangers player. What's wrong with being like Papac or Klos, loving your time here, fans love you, you retire and then enjoy your life without feeling the need to get more blue coin in your pocket

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't get me wrong, Novo was the kinda player you loved in your team. He scored many important goals for us but there was a reason he was never a nailed on starter. The badge-kissing and going in with the fans at away days he wasn't involved in help solidify his relationship with the fans, now he lingers about our club still trying to pick up money for being a former Rangers player. What's wrong with being like Papac or Klos, loving your time here, fans love you, you retire and then enjoy your life without feeling the need to get more blue coin in your pocket

Nothing wrong in being employed by the club. If there's a role to be filled then why not employ an ex player? If a role is being created for the sake of giving an ex-player a wage with nothing of note in return then I'd agree with you.

No problem with this tbh. I do find him a bit irritating at times since he left us by popping up everywhere, but if he wants to run a Rangers pub then fair enough. 

I await his stance on loyalist tunes if he's hanging around with that fucking tool that posted the announcement though. 

30 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nothing wrong in being employed by the club. If there's a role to be filled then why not employ an ex player? If a role is being created for the sake of giving an ex-player a wage with nothing of note in return then I'd agree with you.

If there's a role to be filled at the club then the best person should get it. If the best person is an ex player then brilliant.

If it's given to a player who is not the best candidate, or a role is created for a player, then that's unacceptable.