Pedro Caixinha: Rangers have gone up a level

Loyaleastend

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Can you keep the positive stuff under control  please?  I'm a good presbyterian dour faced cunt at this time of the morning.

I think we need to stay realistic though. This team has been nothing but a let down so far and people seem to let themselves forget that during an international break. Happens every summer too when the team aren't playing for a few weeks

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think we need to stay realistic though. This team has been nothing but a let down so far and people seem to let themselves forget that during an international break. Happens every summer too when the team aren't playing for a few weeks

I've been realistic most of my life and I'm in debt up to my arse and been through multiple heartbreak

Let's get carried away for a change mate.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

He talks a lot, but I don't think he talks a good game., He routinely, and often deservedly, has the piss taken out of him for things he says; by rival fans and Rangers fans. 

Perhaps :-) .  But he likes to talk and --- that is not good for any Rangers manager and dare I say I say it.. any OF manager :tu:

1 hour ago, sonofbear said:

So you don't want us to be able to change tactics during a game then ? One tactic worked out really well for you last time Mark. How is life at Forest ?

most teams play a settled formation that is tweaked depending on the opponents, they do not make changes game after game to the point its new formations and tactics. 

and of course i would like is to have diversity in how we play, but until we have one tactic we can use that can at least bring home wins first then that is like running before you walk. 

we have a good squad, it tells me as much away from home when teams open up to try play us and we pick up our wins. But the tactic employed first and foremost is gash. And our players when going 1-0 get the almighty fear in them. 

Just now, OhW said:

There isn't one person who has said 

"What's he doing playing young lads at the back ffs" 

"3x35 minute games the guys lost the plot . We should be.in.madrid playing Real ffs"

"Sack him and bring in Conte with a £200m budget"

Why do you make up lies to make Rangers fans look bad?

Shut up ya bunnet.

Mr fun you ain't if you can't see something as tongue in cheek but also a slight dig at the anti Pedro brigade.