Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Worst of all for me was that until he got himself needlessly sent off I thought he had been our best player on the night ( best of a bad lot ) but at 1-0 up with a penalty that should have wrapped up the game his decision to stick the head on an opponent was nothing short of mental.

He did not stick the head into Broadfoot 

Nothing like slaughtering our own players . Sure he was stupid but i think any of us on here with that prick in yer face and stamping on yer feet would have buried him. We are always moaning about the pussies in our team and anytime any of them rightly retaliate they get slaughtered by the same folk. 

Fuckin joke stuff...........

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Listen he cares maybe puts himself in situation sometimes but I wouldn't change him for anything. Hibs sent off gets overturned , Hamilton 2nd booking just after first go back to sunday and bowmans tackle on alves just after he get a yellow nothing. Tonight hes sent off for pushing a cunt. We are getting shafted by the cunts in black at every turn 

I had a decent view of the incident and it was a blatant head butt. There was a bit of pushing beforehand  but honestly it was a moment of sheer madness.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

I had a decent view of the incident and it was a blatant head butt. There was a bit of pushing beforehand  but honestly it was a moment of sheer madness.

Jack didn't head the cunt mate It was a push even bbc sportsound said it ffs

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Post above has it mate shocker of a decision 

Fuckin hell, think the refs called it right initially with the yellow tho fuck knows what the 4th official has noticed.

As a poster said above, the cunt Broadfoot stands on his feet numerous times and jack reacts by pushing him away, tho the fucker makes a meal of it and holding his face.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He pushed the guy mate. We are sometimes to quick to turn on our own. Daft aye but it was a push ffs

He only pushed Stokes too. You aren't meant to raise your hands to anyone. Letter of the law it's a sending off. Harsh as it is, I agree.

He's not one of mine. I only respect good, reliable players at my football club. Might make me sound lie a fanny but I've zero time for shite players at our club especially ones we can't trust, like Jack. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He only pushed Stokes too. You aren't meant to raise your hands to anyone. Letter of the law it's a sending off. Harsh as it is, I agree.

He's not one of mine. I only respect good, reliable players at my football club. Might make me sound lie a fanny but I've zero time for shite players at our club especially ones we can't trust, like Jack. 

Thats the issue we aren't been treated like every other club mate if we were this wouldn't be getting brought up. Was not a red card

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Worst of all for me was that until he got himself needlessly sent off I thought he had been our best player on the night ( best of a bad lot ) but at 1-0 up with a penalty that should have wrapped up the game his decision to stick the head on an opponent was nothing short of mental.

I thought he was doing ok . It was a push he got sent off for . 

Edit . Just saw your reply above . 

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

From where I was standing in the Govan stand it looked a blatant head butt and I wasn't the only one who seen it that way, what makes you think any different?

Mate I’m in Govan front too and initially I thought it was a headbutt tho the evidence clearly shows a push and Broadfoot goes down holding his face, others around me said it was a push.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

From where I was standing in the Govan stand it looked a blatant head butt and I wasn't the only one who seen it that way, what makes you think any different?

There is a video from the Govan stand side about three seconds long, it was a push. Think it is in the match thread

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

There is a video from the Govan stand side about three seconds long, it was a push. Think it is in the match thread

I'd like to see it because from my view in the Govan he definetly head butted him. I hope to fuck somehow I'm wrong because we can hardly do without him and Dorrans if he's injured.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

I'd like to see it because from my view in the Govan he definetly head butted him. I hope to fuck somehow I'm wrong because we can hardly do without him and Dorrans if he's injured.

Wasn't a heeder. Pushed him and he fell to the floor holding his face.

It should get overturned - maybe not knowing this bunch.

Archived