January

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Gustav said:

As in win it? This season?

Why not? We are Rangers, not Aberdeen or Hearts. 

12 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Morelos is that top drawer striker.  What a partnership that would be

He's nowhere near top drawer. He hasn't scored in 7 weeks either ffs. He needs a break and time to take stock of his start here. Just to settle down. A little helping hand up front and a bit of rotation and competition for places will do him the world of good. 

13 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Was going to suggest having a closer look at Jones, i speak to Adam Frizzells dad regularly and he watches all of Kilmarnocks games and has been raving about Jones.

An excellent player - would be great for us 

6 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

An excellent player - would be great for us 

Not really heard anyone say a bad word about him, i will need to keep listenimg out for his reviews.

If he is good enough then he should be on the clubs radar i would hope.

Moult is a must for me tried and tested and made our team look very amateurish in the semi final. Pedro got moult and Herrera wrong and that was one of the reasons he was a failure. 

Instead of free transfers or Bosmans I would rather new manager got some money and went out and bought some real quality. Rangers need improving simply putting Aberdeen and hearts players simply won't get us to where we need to be. Get a few million and go and buy specific quality for a specific postion like Walter smith done with velavic a few years back. 

15 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Not really heard anyone say a bad word about him, i will need to keep listenimg out for his reviews.

If he is good enough then he should be on the clubs radar i would hope.

Pacy , direct and can finish, and plays on the left I would take him over Jamie Walker all day long

far better player 

On 01/11/2017 at 16:03, kris1984 said:

Up front - Moult is a no brainer. Especially with Miller and Herrera unlikely to be here long term.

Wingers - Jordon Jones, Greg Kiltie and Jamie Walker could be free in the summer or pennies in Jan. Would offer better options and could add some real quality there in the summer.

Attacking mid - Lewis Morgan. Huge prospect, young with massive sell on potential.

Box to box - McLean. Steady SPL player who is entering a good age and I'm sure would kick on. A middle 3 of McLean, Dorrans and Jack sounds decent.

A left/right back

If we had a window like that I reckon we could target 3/4 quality players in the summer and we'd have good options all round

A nice British midfield of good orange men ? 

On 01/11/2017 at 20:49, Tenerife Bear said:

Why not? We are Rangers, not Aberdeen or Hearts. 

He's nowhere near top drawer. He hasn't scored in 7 weeks either ffs. He needs a break and time to take stock of his start here. Just to settle down. A little helping hand up front and a bit of rotation and competition for places will do him the world of good. 

He had Windass as a partner today but thats Murtys fault.

9 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Windass had to fill in as Miller had gone missing.

Not the case at all. Kenny decided he was playing in midfield so Dean was told to play alongside Alfredo. Graeme just agreed with Kenny as Broxis washing machine isnt working and he couldnt wash Kennys toys. Sad.