Rangers In Name Only

Prso's headband

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What shite - the team always deserves our support - if you can’t stand to support during tough times just fuck off else where as all you are is a glory hunter with some sense of entitlement. These are tough times but saying the team deserves fuck all support shows you up as a fucking surrrnder monkey - and that does for all those that agreed with you and liked this post. 

Fuck up ya fat nationalist mess. I’ve missed 3 games in the last 6 years of this nonsense so what do you call that? Support or surrender? 

That team are a fucking joke and deserves everything they get, which is fuck all. 

No I have a sense of winning, I don’t expect us to win every single game we’ve ever played, defeats happen. What I expect from my Rangers team is fight, passion, determination and the occasional bit of skill, that at a club like Rangers will win you the vast majority  of the games you play in this shithouse league. 

What I get is shyness, no footballing awareness, shitebags and cunts more concerned about how they look than how they play. 

What I’ve witnessed is 

A record gone before I was born to Aberdeen at home

Inability to win 3 games in a row.

A Dundee win at Dens for the first time in 25 years

A Hamilton win at Ibrox since Bill Struth was in charge. 

Our worst defeat in modern times to the tarriers, twice. 

But aye am a surrender monkey. Na mate that’s players like Josh Windass who walked off that pitch in his fucking tiny idiot head thinking he had a good game. The cunt is so far up his own arse he probably thought the boos were because he was getting took off. Aye support that? Lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matters not a fuck who the next manager is and from what we can afford along with a limited budget if any, he will be about as good as the team,  average.

Standards have well dropped and it is no concidence they reflect the standards of subsequent boards in the last 6 years and this current crew just another form of cancer spread throughout our club, but, but they are Rangers men.

Optimism is a great trait if it has a sound basis, but it's the denial that will kill us. Wes is the best keeper in the land. Tav is the best defender in the league and I could go around every player. It is now the standard when a defender who can't defend if his life depended on it, that if he puts in a cross, he's hailed a hero. A keeper who can stop a shot, but absolutely fuck all else, where the rest of his game puts him in the circus clown bracket. These two distinctly average players are given hero status by many. Now if these two nuggets of fools gold are being given hero status, wtf does that say about the rest?!

Again, another of the worst teams in the league raped us. They actually had most of the play on our own turf. However no worries, Wes and Tav will have a great game the next time we win, whenever that will be and of course this new manager, whomever the fuck he is, of at best mediocrity, without a pot to piss in will turn it around. It would be laughable if not so serious. Then we have the clamber for McInnes, a Rangers man pumped twice now, by the most cash strapped  team in the league. Ah but, he'll improve us to be second. Good to see that some in the support have changed their jobs to becoming full time comedians. That second shite tells us everything we need to onow what this club and our support has become.

Our team are dysfunctional as our board and that's saying something. Lacking in quality and integrity, thinking the circus has just come to town.

If shite like Hamilton can do that to us on our own turf, then any cunt can. Finishing worse than fourth is now becoming a realistic prospect we are that bad and spare me the delusional shite that we are better than and this forum littered with delusional shite that somehow, Wes, Tav and their like are players, because the evidence shows, for over two seasons now, we are not and they are not. Much like the other delusional shite that this board are somehow better than previous boards. Well reading the last set of accounts and the Chairman's most recent attempt at fucking the authorities and landing in court tells a different story.

We are a shell of our former self and with this board in charge, we will be that for the foreseeable.

Keep telling ourselves that dross like Wes and Tav are players and this board are better, we'll be fighting off relegation in no time. 

Anyone dare tell me how many points we are taking off the sheep and the scum in the forthcoming games after that performance yesterday? 

Either this board leave the building or we will.

17 hours ago, geronimoo said:

There is literally no bond between the players and the club.

When I was a boy we had guys I classed as heroes, guys like Ally and Cooper, Souness came in and we had guys like Steven, Gough, Stevens then after them we had Albertz, Laudrup, and Gazza to name a very small few. If I was a kid nowadays I don't think I would look at any of the players and think to myself "I want to be like him when I grow up", the players we have now will be forgotten faster than we signed them and in 10, 15, and 20 years from now we will have grown men on places like here telling the younger bears to appreciate what they have got and tell them about the Dark days of King and Co, Warbs, and Pedro which they had to endure when they were younger.

Good point about the players. Look at the amount of players from each era that still have an affinity with the club and take part in legends games,or charity work. I cannot see a single one of the current crop or mccoists lot (maybe McCulloch) coming back to the club in the future. They don't " get" what it means to be part of a club like Rangers. The guys you mentioned all fell in love with the club. Ray Wilkins,who had a fantastic career and wasn't here long still has a lot of love for us,but we brought in too many players who love the lifestyle and not the game

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Fuck up ya fat nationalist mess. I’ve missed 3 games in the last 6 years of this nonsense so what do you call that? Support or surrender? 

That team are a fucking joke and deserves everything they get, which is fuck all. 

No I have a sense of winning, I don’t expect us to win every single game we’ve ever played, defeats happen. What I expect from my Rangers team is fight, passion, determination and the occasional bit of skill, that at a club like Rangers will win you the vast majority  of the games you play in this shithouse league. 

What I get is shyness, no footballing awareness, shitebags and cunts more concerned about how they look than how they play. 

What I’ve witnessed is 

A record gone before I was born to Aberdeen at home

Inability to win 3 games in a row.

A Dundee win at Dens for the first time in 25 years

A Hamilton win at Ibrox since Bill Struth was in charge. 

Our worst defeat in modern times to the tarriers, twice. 

But aye am a surrender monkey. Na mate that’s players like Josh Windass who walked off that pitch in his fucking tiny idiot head thinking he had a good game. The cunt is so far up his own arse he probably thought the boos were because he was getting took off. Aye support that? Lol

Your the one talking about chucking it -  saying our team does not ‘deserve’ your support - that smacks of entitlement not fight but a right. 

We all want to win, and fight, but to chuck it because we are going through a long rebuilding process shows a glory hunting tendency and to me that is not what a supporter does. I appreciate folk get angry after bad results but to say they don’t ‘deserve’ support is back to that sense of entitlement.

The anger we display should be focussed on those that put us here, Not those trying to get us out. 

28 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Good point about the players. Look at the amount of players from each era that still have an affinity with the club and take part in legends games,or charity work. I cannot see a single one of the current crop or mccoists lot (maybe McCulloch) coming back to the club in the future. They don't " get" what it means to be part of a club like Rangers. The guys you mentioned all fell in love with the club. Ray Wilkins,who had a fantastic career and wasn't here long still has a lot of love for us,but we brought in too many players who love the lifestyle and not the game

The difference is they were legends. If the posts in here are anything to go by, Wes and Tav are legends, which reminds me the  second biggest circus in the land arrive at the SECC soon, right behind us, as we have the better clowns!

We are in a bad way, but other than my user name, what can we do about it ?

We're putting in as much as is possible, King is putting in exactly what I thought he would, and our debt is rising.

We need a manager who can get reults with meagre resources. But who's going to come when it seems that there's little or no money to strenghthen the squad?

Really can't see things getting better any time soon

Well it appears king was really tempting fate in the accounts with having European football a neccessity. Looks like we will be striggling to hold onto fourth spot, but at least it will save us any embarassment in getting pumped by some fucking bunch of goat herders from taliwalistan.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The difference is they were legends. If the posts in here are anything to go by, Wes and Tav are legends, which reminds me the  second biggest circus in the land arrive at the SECC soon, right behind us, as we have the better clowns!

We're getting to the stage where the next generation of supporters are accepting mediocrity. The win at all costs mentality has gone from the team and is being bred out of our fanbase. We need a good old no nonsense manager to boot a few balls and get the mentality back into our club. If we start seeing the grit and determination come back, we as fans will respond. Wes and Tav would have been squad players at best in previous teams. None of the current squad deserve to walk up the marble staircase

19 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Where the sons of Struth pricks or club 1872 protesting against the board. 

They can't do that, they're the boards lackeys. They forced King etc in and they won't back track now, they have essentially sealed our fate as being mediocre for years to come and allowed the scum to run riot. People are waking up to this too late. 

On 18/11/2017 at 16:56, KingKirk said:

Gutted I think we deserved something tho but its been the same issue for about 3 years now loads of chances missed and when you do that we know what happens.

Go and get a manager in Rangers 

Totally agree. If the board had invested in a proven manager from the start of their reign, then we would have been winning silverware and receiving winnings to make improvements.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well it appears king was really tempting fate in the accounts with having European football a neccessity. Looks like we will be striggling to hold onto fourth spot, but at least it will save us any embarassment in getting pumped by some fucking bunch of goat herders from taliwalistan.

Totally agree, If we get demoted will the club receive parachute payments?

5 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

The ethos is gone for the moment with the club. It's depressing and heartbreaking .the support still has it but not the club .

No they don't or this board would have been hounded by now. Fans don't really care. the stadium is still full. We still cheer lead shite like Wallace and Holt.  Our fans are completely gone now. We will never be back on top on Scottish football. There's no ambition, no hunger, not enough fight in us and not nearly enough expectations placed upon the club. As i say, not enough people care sadly. We are effectively finished.  

8 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

No they don't or this board would have been hounded by now. Fans don't really care. the stadium is still full. We still cheer lead shite like Wallace and Holt.  Our fans are completely gone now. We will never be back on top on Scottish football. There's no ambition, no hunger, not enough fight in us and not nearly enough expectations placed upon the club. As i say, not enough people care sadly. We are effectively finished.  

Holt and Wallace are nowhere near our worst

On 11/18/2017 at 16:45, Prso's headband said:

That team deserves fuck all support. 

They should be forced to sit and watch every goal, tackle save and interview from the 9IAR era. 

They are absolute imposters of the highest order. 

Murty for manager? Lol. That was a carbon copy of Dundee away last year where they couldn’t string two passes together and still scored two

The 9iar era wasn't representative of the clubs history, it was representative for younger fans who weren't around for what went before.  It was a peak, there's been plenty shit periods too.  Between 1960 and 1985 we won 6 titles. I lived through Aberdeen and Dundee Utd being kings in Scotland for a number of years. We were the also rans in that era. 

I did believe when Murray came in, the Bosman ruling impacted and we were spending money like there was no tomorrow that this was it, we've left everyone else behind.  They'll never be able to match our spending and will be stuck in our shadow but I wasn't aware how Murray was getting the money to pay these sums. Before Bosman, smaller clubs could nail their better players to the floor and bigger clubs or the player himself couldn't force a sale. The smaller clubs could build a good team and hold onto it back then.  Bosman fucked that and all the smaller clubs across Europe which is why I believed we'd be uncatchable.  We still generate more money than all but one club in the country but somehow, having the current misfiring squad means us running at a loss.  There's something badly wrong with the way we're spending this money.

The board, it's like football manager for the boardroom and some mugs sat in their living room on their PS4 mashing buttons.

6 minutes ago, standup said:

Forget Rangers the Cub it is a seperate entity.. We the fans ( seperate entity) need to find a way to prevent another Bheast gloatfest. We cant rely on players or managers or directors for that.

And what do you suggest we do?

On 18/11/2017 at 17:48, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Even some of them I can't relate to. A lot of hand wringing cunts in it who are happy to accept draws and losses

The mental gymnastics some of them perform, in order to justify failure, is astonishing at times.

On 18/11/2017 at 17:37, Scottywellhousetb said:

How the fuck are we supposed to keep our younger support interested in going to the football watching fucking shite like that, it's ingrained in me and I'm already looking forward to Friday , but we're in serious danger of losing an entire generation, we need fucking sorted from top to bottom and quickly. 

We give wan a megaphone and they jump about to pass the 90 minutes haha 

On 11/18/2017 at 17:37, Scottywellhousetb said:

How the fuck are we supposed to keep our younger support interested in going to the football watching fucking shite like that, it's ingrained in me and I'm already looking forward to Friday , but we're in serious danger of losing an entire generation, we need fucking sorted from top to bottom and quickly. 

This is the problem we are now facing! My brothers kids can name more players in the scums first team than they can ours because they no longer identify with them, no one is outstanding, no one is a role model or a stand out, no one is playing for Scotland or had a good night in Europe, no memorable goals, skills or even a personality!! We had the tin man with arms everywhere, big duncan, Gazza, Butcher and even earlier in the 70's we knew every single player on the pitch as they were there week in week out being worshipped making us proud. Apart from miller I reckon most of us will not even be able to recall most of the names of the current crop in about 5 years but could still name a full squad from the 70's!!