Club Statement

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

Is he even a bear? Or does he even pretend to be one? He could be the biggest 'timposter' ever. Or is he just here for a pay check becuase no one in the Scottish media like him?

the fact he picks up a wage from us is more embarrassing than the sheeps manager knocking us back. 

He’s a cunt, supports Airdrie I think. 

Any cunt that thinks Bears getting battered with riot batons by Spanish police is a good thing shouldn’t be anywhere near Ibrox. 

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traynor is a dirty two faced bastard, he was up there with the worst of the tarriers slaughtering and mocking the club at every opportunity when the shit hit the fan, and for some fuckin crazy idea from whatever board member , they thought it was a good idea to give the prick a job !

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I’ve always thought he was a sellick man, bit like Keevins who likes to tell you he was a Clydebank fan. My arse!

I know someone who’s worked closely with him for years, told me a decade ago he was a Rangers man 

4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

I know someone who’s worked closely with him for years, told me a decade ago he was a Rangers man 

Had a swinging punches with him at Glasgow airport (90's) where he told me he was an Airdrie fan.

8 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

29 points???

5a2aa7c36e22b_ScreenShot2017-12-08at21_54_06.thumb.png.8dfd821762294f4d25e82b2c5ca3c684.png

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

They are awful. This team is better than the team Murty took there last season. Are celtic any better? Nope. If anything, they are worse. We were the better team first half at Ibrox earlier in season under an absolute clown. Murty has a bit more about him, not much, but a bit more. I'm hopeful he can get us a result there. Worst thing that could happen is we win and this board think GM is the next Mourinho or something and give him the job! I would rather we had a new man in place by then or at least knew for sure it wasn't going to be Murty full time. Then pump them! 

I admire your optimism, I'm not sure I have much left..

Id take a narrow defeat on the 30th and a new man in charge for after the window.. just in time for the Sheep again on the 24th..

35 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Where have you been the last decade?? the game has changed. Revenue allows you to spend, spending money doesn't guarantee you success but not spending money pretty much guarantees failure.

We finished our biggest margin ever behind them last season and will no doubt finish 30-40 points behind them this season. They will turn over around £100 million in the current financial year whilst we are heavily in debt (£24 Million), operate at a loss, survive on loans and are teetering on the brink of financial oblivion.

Where may I suggest you think we will find this money for Smith to win the title?

Head out the sand.

King promised upto £50m over 3 years. That was 2 and a half years ago.....shouldn't fans be demanding to know where those funds are? And why King was allowed to lie and stay in place at the club? In fact, why are fans not absolutely fucking outraged at the mediocre amateurish way this board have been running our club and lying to them. I have slaughtered this board for long enough but always felt the lone voice. Looks to me like no one gives a fuck. A real sad state of affairs. 

You sound like you've chucked the towel in pal. I am almost certain this board will see the death of our club in next few years. We are withering away and as King predicted many will soon enough, walk away. Rangers fans won't hang around to see celtic win annual titles and trebles. 

52 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wasn't their average wage only double ours? As reported last month. 

I actually recall King promising to quadruple our wage bill if needed in order to top celtic. 

There's no doubting the financial gulf is enormous but to suggest we simply give up and admit defeat is not an option. They are not as far ahead on the park as they are off it. Not by a long shot. 

Their average wage was but the actual total wage bill was more than treble (10.6m - £35m)

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

You're clearly an optimist i'll give you that

Always. Things are never as bad as they seem. We are currently second , and string together some results and we still have a chance of the league. It's never over till the fat bird sings, although admittedly she has been clearing her throat recently.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Their average wage was but the actual total wage bill was more than treble (10.6m - £35m)

But but but King promised us he would quadruple our wage bill to compete with them.....

There's a pattern emerging here. And still cunts refuse to question him. .

4 hours ago, Frank Reynolds said:

Hardly, he's the first person we've had in charge to take points off them since 2011/12.

We will get absolutely blown away at the totty dome now, one good result won’t change that considering how dire we have been away from home several times under him.

Needed a manager in, his ideas being put into place and some stability about the place, we’ve handed them the league.

16 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

King promised upto £50m over 3 years. That was 2 and a half years ago.....shouldn't fans be demanding to know where those funds are? And why King was allowed to lie and stay in place at the club? In fact, why are fans not absolutely fucking outraged at the mediocre amateurish way this board have been running our club and lying to them. I have slaughtered this board for long enough but always felt the lone voice. Looks to me like no one gives a fuck. A real sad state of affairs. 

You sound like you've chucked the towel in pal. I am almost certain this board will see the death of our club in next few years. We are withering away and as King predicted many will soon enough, walk away. Rangers fans won't hang around to see celtic win annual titles and trebles. 

He didn’t, he said we needed £50 million spent within 4 years to topple celtic. The 4 years are up in March 

Just now, AlCapone said:

He didn’t, he said we needed £50 million spent within 4 years to topple celtic. The 4 years are up in March 

We're clearly talking about a different interview then because the one i seen, heard and read said and i quote exactly "up to £50m over the next 3 years". 

14 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

But but but King promised us he would quadruple our wage bill to compete with them.....

There's a pattern emerging here. And still cunts refuse to question him. .

It more than doubled in the first year and have yet to see figures for the current wage bill post June 30th to see what the increase is

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

So I guess by your thinking 25 points? I guess that means we are doing well then 

I see a max of 10 potential points at half-time, us getting stronger, and the chances of the invisibles losing somewhere along the line with 9 points to share between us.

How you extrapolate to 30-40 points is baffling.

9 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I see a max of 10 potential points at half-time, us getting stronger, and the chances of the invisibles losing somewhere along the line with 9 points to share between us.

How you extrapolate to 30-40 points is baffling.

I wish you well, baffling.  

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It more than doubled in the first year and have yet to see figures for the current wage bill post June 30th to see what the increase is

Wasn't it around £10m under Ally? I remember the uproar from that time about the wage bill. Didn't change much under Warburton, circa £12m?, according to the financial results and still pretty much similar now??

22 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

We're clearly talking about a different interview then because the one i seen, heard and read said and i quote exactly "up to £50m over the next 3 years". 

March 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2588429/Dave-King-commit-30m-ensure-Rangers-return-Scottish-Premiership.html

Dave King has revealed he is ready to spearhead a £50million plan to rebuild Rangers with at least £30m of his own money.

The South Africa-based businessman believes it could take that sum spread over the next four years to make the Ibrox club genuine competitors to celtic at the top of the Scottish game once more.

Archived