Let’s End The Uncertainty

BlueSuedeSambas

20 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

If Hibs has been given their penalty (putting ours aside) and one of their shots that hit the post had gone in there would be virtually no-one in this thread who would want him to get the job.

Regardless, if we go undefeated until January then the board have a big decision, but performances need to improve.

One of my mates was going on about how hibs should have won. You'd think we'd cheated them. Absolute  shite patter I told him. We deserved to win as we scored more goals. That simple.

If hitting the woodwork as they did twice counted as a goal Windass would be on about 15 goals this season ffs and we'd be breathing down the necks of the tarriers. Don't even get me started on the amount of penalties we should have had this season and the score or more of red cards opposition players should have received

Murty is getting  results in a results driven business. If we were to get to January with almost full points the board would be retarded not to give him serious consideration.

As for those who think that would be a cop out for the board ask yourself this: who is your standout candidate? Would you move Murty on if he won against the filth and put them under points pressure? What's more important... us getting points or venting your anger at the board? The very same board people say have fucked up on our previous appointments.

It would potentially be a case of dump a proven winner and gamble on the board getting the management selection process right third time round. Scary thought.

As for performances improving yes, in in an ideal world, but I will take winning ugly over losing with atttactive football every time. Worked out pretty well for Sir Walter.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

One of my mates was going on about how hibs should have won. You'd think we'd cheated them. Absolute  shite patter I told him. We deserved to win as we scored more goals. That simple.

If hitting the woodwork as they did twice counted as a goal Windass would be on about 15 goals this season ffs and we'd be breathing down the necks of the tarriers. Don't even get me started on the amount of penalties we should have had this season and the score or more of red cards opposition players should have received

Murty is getting  results in a results driven business. If we were to get to January with almost full points the board would be retarded not to give him serious consideration.

As for those who think that would be a cop out for the board ask yourself this: who is your standout candidate? Would you move Murty on if he won against the filth and put them under points pressure? What's more important... us getting points or venting your anger at the board? The very same board people say have fucked up on our previous appointments.

It would potentially be a case of dump a proven winner and gamble on the board getting the management selection process right third time round. Scary thought.

As for performances improving yes, in in an ideal world, but I will take winning ugly over losing with atttactive football every time. Worked out pretty well for Sir Walter.

Whit?

2 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Whit?

23 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Murty isn't bloody Walter ffs, l like the guy but we need a proven manager in now.

Next 4 games are massive and he seems to lose the easy ones so we will see,  if he gets 10 points he should get to the end of the season 100% as there is nobody else anyway.  If he loses a couple of them the board will get desperate and make a rush diddy appointment again.  Can't win either way.

3 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

killie got a decent manager  while we peed about.

Both Killie and Ross County managed to bring in better managers in the space of about a week than anyone our board has managed to attract in months of looking, pre and post Caixinha.

I think the only uncertainty that remains is who replaces Murty in January, and not how soon Murty is shoehorned into the job.   

A permanent manager needs to be unveiled pronto so that proper influence can be applied to who we attempt to sign in the Jan transfer market, and who is released in the Jan transfer market and whether or not any of the loan players are to be recalled.    

IMO the players also urgently need the certainty of who will be leading and managing them for the second half of the season.   They need far more effective leadership and management than Murty is able to provide. 

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Both Killie and Ross County managed to bring in better managers in the space of about a week than anyone our board has managed to attract in months of looking, pre and post Caixinha.

Because our board, having been far more concerned about non-football matters than football matters, have made bad errors of judgement in managers and cannot afford another otherwise all of the criticism shit will rightly flow their way uninterrupted if they get this next appointment wrong.   IMO they are shit scared of having to make a big decision on who to appoint and its taking them a whole lot more time than it should to get agreement on who to appoint and to work out how to afford it.     

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Because our board, having been far more concerned about non-football matters than football matters, have made bad errors of judgement in managers and cannot afford another otherwise all of the criticism shit will rightly flow their way uninterrupted if they get this next appointment wrong.   IMO they are shit scared of having to make a big decision on who to appoint and its taking them a whole lot more time than it should to get agreement on who to appoint and to work out how to afford it.     

All the eggs were put in the McInnes basket and following that the extent of their planning has been to hope results are acceptable enough under Murty to make a case of him quietly transitioning from interim to permanent manager. I genuinely believe the board haven't even looked any other options yet.

Dear God. Why not end the fucking uncertainty and appoint a fucking manager suitable for the job? Get Murty to fuck back with the weans or better still just tell the cunt to fuck off permanently. He is an embarrassment. The praise of him was the biggest knee jerk reaction since cunts were touting Warburton for the England job. Murty got found out last season as interim. This season has been equally as bad. A few decent results from God awful performances papered over the cracks which were there and had fans fooled. Well some. What a shambles of a situation. 

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Dear God. Why not end the fucking uncertainty and appoint a fucking manager suitable for the job? Get Murty to fuck back with the weans or better still just tell the cunt to fuck off permanently. He is an embarrassment. The praise of him was the biggest knee jerk reaction since cunts were touting Warburton for the England job. Murty got found out last season as interim. This season has been equally as bad. A few decent results from God awful performances papered over the cracks which were there and had fans fooled. Well some. What a shambles of a situation. 

You're an embarrassment. What has Murty done to be told to fuck off permanently?

24 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I think the only uncertainty that remains is who replaces Murty in January, and not how soon Murty is shoehorned into the job.   

A permanent manager needs to be unveiled pronto so that proper influence can be applied to who we attempt to sign in the Jan transfer market, and who is released in the Jan transfer market and whether or not any of the loan players are to be recalled.    

IMO the players also urgently need the certainty of who will be leading and managing them for the second half of the season.   They need far more effective leadership and management than Murty is able to provide. 

I could not agree more, we need a new manager ready to start on the first day back after the new year.

I should add I do not blame Murty in any way for today, that lies firmly at the door of our board. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You're an embarrassment. What has Murty done to be told to fuck off permanently?

He's fucking useless. Wake up. The results for the Under 20s were dreadful whilst he was boss. He's done nothing, absolutely nothing to merit the blind faith idiots are placing in him. This club are stuck in a dead rut of sentimental mediocre pish.