stewaj3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Murty must have forgotten he was the Rangers manager for 83 minutes of the game. 

83 minutes to make a sub.

83 minutes of us being absolutely shocking, to make a sub.

That is the biggest issue out of all his many mistakes today. Was like Kenny McDowell being in charge, lost and out of his depth

Im sorry but this is rubbish. Are you guys telling me our players are incapable of chasing every ball down? That’s what won that lot thr game today and is (as far as i am concerned) bread and butter football. 

Training should consist of fitness and scoring goals because our defending is still as shit as it was last year. 

January and anyone we bring in will do fuck all because we don’t have a will to win.  It’s shocking how we have been allowed to get into this state after last year. Disgusting they can rob the fans more than anything. 

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

That is the biggest issue out of all his many mistakes today. Was like Kenny McDowell being in charge, lost and out of his depth

Aye, you could tell from about the 50 minute mark that whatever he’d told them at half time, they did not react to. 

People may want to whinge about these players, but he had Cardoso, Pena & Herrera on the bench. Around £5m “worth” of players.

But instead he chose to wait until we conceded twice to make a change. A change that will now be used as ammunition for the “Herrera is shite” clique. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sorry mate but that's completely wrong.

Nobody is deflecting the blame from the board, 95% want the board out, just because the board are utterly clueless and appointed the wrong guy doesn't mean Murty is immune to criticism. If he makes mistakes he deserves some slack, today he deserves some criticism. 

I like Murty and won't have a bad word to say about him and anybody who does is a knob, but he shoulders the blame this afternoon for me.

The board shoulder it for me but Murtys fear of making changes does irritate me sometimes. We’ve got a full season of this sadly

No fault on Murty, let's get that clear. He's a youth coach who's been chucked under a bus because we are skint.

two days as official manager and his tenure is already fucked. He shouldn't have been given the job because the results were dire bar two lucky Aberdeen results which look every bit of the fluke they were.

We will get arse fucked by the tims let's face it, so the seasons done. We as fans should come together and work out how we can chase these diseases reptiles out our club. If we don't then Rangers as we know it will be dead this time, simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Aye, you could tell from about the 50 minute mark that whatever he’d told them at half time, they did not react to. 

People may want to whinge about these players, but he had Cardoso, Pena & Herrera on the bench. Around £5m “worth” of players.

But instead he chose to wait until we conceded twice to make a change. A change that will now be used as ammunition for the “Herrera is shite” clique. 

You know even if he made the changes and it didn't work. At least he'd have tried something. That was waiting to happen today. Even if he tries to shore it up with cardoso.

In total that bench is on a lot of pay. Niko kranjcar is an established international player. If murty feels he can't change a game against Kirk Broadfoot then we might as well pay him off now.

14 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Murty must have forgotten he was the Rangers manager for 83 minutes of the game. 

83 minutes to make a sub.

83 minutes of us being absolutely shocking, to make a sub.

He obviously doesn’t trust any of the players on bench.

Plain to see He has 16/17 players that he trusts, the rest just make up the numbers.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We as fans should come together and work out how we can chase these diseases reptiles out our club. If we don't then Rangers as we know it will be dead this time, simple as that. 

Boycotts worked last time, but nobody's interested now funnily enough. 

People are genuinely happy to sit and watch what's happening to our club, soul destroying man. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No fault on Murty, let's get that clear. He's a youth coach who's been chucked under a bus because we are skint.

two days as official manager and his tenure is already fucked. He shouldn't have been given the job because the results were dire bar two lucky Aberdeen results which look every bit of the fluke they were.

We will get arse fucked by the tims let's face it, so the seasons done. We as fans should come together and work out how we can chase these diseases reptiles out our club. If we don't then Rangers as we know it will be dead this time, simple as that. 

I agree he has been chucked under the bus but the big question is why did Murty accept the job then so surley he knows or thinks he knows what he's doing it's all a piss take from top to bottom 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No you are wrong. If you get the job you are held accountable. Don't get me wrong. It's the boards fault he was appointed and heads should roll for that.

He had some decent results, but hes had 5 or 6 defeats and he's only managed about 12 games.

When ally mccoist was manager. It wasn't the boards fault that we lost. It was mccoists. Some would say he was just a question of sport presenter who was out of his depth.

Board, manager and players are awful.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Boycotts worked last time, but nobody's interested now funnily enough. 

People are genuinely happy to sit and watch what's happening to our club, soul destroying man. 

Yup.

folk need to swallow their pride and admit that's what's needed. If they don't this club as we know it is gone.

if folk want us to be what we once were we have to get this board to fuck. Protests, boycotts the fucking lot. I don't go to many away ones but I was there today and it was honestly horrible

2 minutes ago, gers31 said:

I agree he has been chucked under the bus but the big question is why did Murty accept the job then so surley he knows or thinks he knows what he's doing it's all a piss take from top to bottom 

Because he cares about the club and players, believes in his ability and no doubt got a wage rise. It's not difficult to see why

hes a youth coach being offered one of the biggest gigs in football. No brainer

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yup.

folk need to swallow their pride and admit that's what's needed. If they don't this club as we know it is gone.

if folk want us to be what we once were we have to get this board to fuck. Protests, boycotts the fucking lot. I don't go to many away ones but I was there today and it was honestly horrible

I'm not going back to Ibrox until they're removed, would happily take part in protests etc but there's no appetite for it especially on here. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He willingly got under the bus himself when he took the job until the end of the season.

Let’s not start making habits of excusing Murty simply because of the board. He fucked it today from the team selection all the way through to sensationally waiting 83 minutes and 2 conceded goals to make a change.

The rest of your post I agree with. This unfathomably incompetent motley crew of leeches need to be removed.