Murty and the board

stewaj3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folk still making excuses for the son of a celtic man. Embarrassing stuff. He's a dud, like i said yesterday, and last week, and last month. Expecting him to become a proper manager just because he got the job is ridiculous. The guy is a clown and he is completely out of his depth. A clueless clown. Yet another to sit in our dug out. It's becoming a rather repulsive habit of ours. 

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This it already starting. 

This board have went through FOUR managerial appointments, wake the fuck up. 

Then Murty should’ve had the baws to tell them no. 

Hes being used by a shower of clueless cunts, if he can’t see that then I’ve no sympathy for him. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Because he cares about the club and players, believes in his ability and no doubt got a wage rise. It's not difficult to see why

hes a youth coach being offered one of the biggest gigs in football. No brainer

I 100% agree m8 but everyone even Murty knows its too big fir him I know it's all king and the board but Murty needs stick too for his tactics today also 

Just now, DeanMK said:

He willingly got under the bus himself when he took the job until the end of the season.

Let’s not start making habits of excusing Murty simply because of the board. He fucked it today from the team selection all the way through to sensationally waiting 83 minutes and 2 conceded goals to make a change.

The rest of your post I agree with. This unfathomably incompetent motley crew of leeches need to be removed. 

He accepted it because he would be taking it as caretaker anyway. We had no one else

if you get offered a promotion with more money and have colleagues you like and trust then you are taking it no matter what. 

Folk can slate him all they want but all you are doing is playing into those Fenian fuck boards hands. 

Murty is the last person who should be taking the flak. I knew this would happen though because some of our fans are fucking moronic

Murray HAD to accept the job. You don't sit as youth coach, get that chance and turn it down. You might never get the chance again.

Board fuck up entirely.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He accepted it because he would be taking it as caretaker anyway. We had no one else

if you get offered a promotion with more money and have colleagues you like and trust then you are taking it no matter what. 

Folk can slate him all they want but all you are doing is playing into those Fenian fuck boards hands. 

Murty is the last person who should be taking the flak. I knew this would happen though because some of our fans are fucking moronic

He was well within his right to take it.

But he should absolutely not be getting away scot-free for his team selections and match decisions. Not a chance.

I can’t see how slating him is playing into the boards hands. 

The incompetnece of the board is currently in full view for all to see and criticise, bar a select few who incredible cannot see them do any wrong.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Why has he changed from the diamond ? Pena plays 1 bad half and is banished out the team altogether yet candeias continues to get game when he is playing shocking.

The whole teams shocking m8 u can't just pick out one player 

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Why has he changed from the diamond ? Pena plays 1 bad half and is banished out the team altogether yet candeias continues to get game when he is playing shocking.

this amazes me. We werent good enough to play 4-4-2 with MW and now Murty thinks we can suddenly do it with a middle of the park of McCrorie and Holt. Really poor team selection and shape today.

42 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Need to go.

Murty I'm sorry he's a nice guy and I'm not against him as a youth coach, but he's fucking useless as a manager. No subs made until the 80th minute. Sure he's had a few decent results but he's had 5 or 6 shockers and he's only managed about 12 games.

The board. Where do I even start.

For every couple of good results, he has two or three shockers he'll struggle to finish third.

Think the vast majority of us are in agreement, the board have done enough damage. It’s how do we get them to fuck and who comes in that is the stumbling block.

It’s not even a money issue for me, it’s theyre lack of conviction in dealing with the criminal activity from Doncaster and players being attacked on the pitch. What decent manager will come to our club with these gutless arseholes govern it. 

37 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Alex Ferguson in his prime couldn't do better. Murty can only use players from the shower of shite he has.

Look in contrast to Steve Clarke with Kilmarnock. Same shitty players that were sitting 2nd bottom when he took over are sitting in top 6 after only a few games in charge.

All down to having a good manager.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

He was well within his right to take it.

But he should absolutely not be getting away scot-free for his team selections and match decisions. Not a chance.

I can’t see how slating him is playing into the boards hands. 

The incompetnece of the board is currently in full view for all to see and criticise, bar a select few who incredible cannot see them do any wrong.

Why slate him? We knew he wasn't a manager first time round. We got embarrassed against Dundee and Hamilton and despite beating Hibs they fucking pumped us in terms of football and chances. 

Did some folk actually think he was going to make a positive change in our fortunes? Based on what exactly? 2 fluke results and 6 or 7 horrendous ones? 

Murty came in because no other cunt would touch it and we needed someone. The fans gave him a Heros reception after the sheep games and it's clearly got to him like this club does to many. He wants to succeed and believes wrongly he can. I'm not about to bitch and moan about a youth coach not getting results out of a thread bare, bargain basement club who spunked the fans ST money on 2 shite Mexicans and a retiremt home former Portuguese captain. 

The fuds who lied to us, the fuds who couldn't secure a Aberdeen manager, the fuds who have to shove a youth coach into the firing line because they have the morals of rapists are the ones who ALL of the blame goes on. Every ounce of my hatred and frustration is on those fucking bastarts and so should every single Rangers fans too.

anything else is just wrong.

Murty had the balls to take the job, other cunts wouldn’t.

We can’t blame him for accepting the job any Bear on here would if he had any football knowledge 

That doesn’t make you a manager and you don’t learn your trade at a club as big as Rangers.

I hope Murty realises the job is too big for him and walks.

Lets see what the board does then.

15 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Folk still making excuses for the son of a celtic man. Embarrassing stuff. He's a dud, like i said yesterday, and last week, and last month. Expecting him to become a proper manager just because he got the job is ridiculous. The guy is a clown and he is completely out of his depth. A clueless clown. Yet another to sit in our dug out. It's becoming a rather repulsive habit of ours. 

McCoist had no managerial experience and was a total fucking disaster.  I thought we all learned then that no one should be allowed to manage this team without experience.  Yet, here we are again, this time with a youth coach in charge until the end of the season.  You couldn't make it up.  We're a laughing stock and we'll now be going backwards every single week until Murty is removed from the dugout.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Why slate him? We knew he wasn't a manager first time round. We got embarrassed against Dundee and Hamilton and despite beating Hibs they fucking pumped us in terms of football and chances. 

Did some folk actually think he was going to make a positive change in our fortunes? Based on what exactly? 2 fluke results and 6 or 7 horrendous ones? 

Murty came in because no other cunt would touch it and we needed someone. The fans gave him a Heros reception after the sheep games and it's clearly got to him like this club does to many. He wants to succeed and believes wrongly he can. I'm not about to bitch and moan about a youth coach not getting results out of a thread bare, bargain basement club who spunked the fans ST money on 2 shite Mexicans and a retiremt home former Portuguese captain. 

The fuds who lied to us, the fuds who couldn't secure a Aberdeen manager, the fuds who have to shove a youth coach into the firing line because they have the morals of rapists are the ones who ALL of the blame goes on. Every ounce of my hatred and frustration is on those fucking bastarts and so should every single Rangers fans too.

anything else is just wrong.

Look, you may want to make excuses for Murty. I won’t.

The board deserve all the criticism in the world, but Murty will get stick based on his performance in his current role, the first team manager of Rangers.

That absolutely does not detract from the contempt I hold for the people making the calls at a boardroom level.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

McCoist had no managerial experience and was a total fucking disaster.  I thought we all learned then that no one should be allowed to manage this team without experience.  Yet, here we are again, this time with a youth coach in charge until the end of the season.  You couldn't make it up.  We're a laughing stock and we'll now be going backwards every single week until Murty is removed from the dugout.

The saving grace for Ally was he was an assistant to a well proven manager, a dud but he had experience.

Murty doesn’t even have that on his cv.

Just now, DeanMK said:

Look, you may want to make excuses for Murty. I won’t.

The board deserve all the criticism in the world, but Murty will get stick based on his performance in his current role, the first team manager of Rangers.

That absolutely doesn’t not detract from the contempt I hold for the people making the calls at a boardroom level.

I've not made any excuses.

hes not a manager, he's a youth coach. If folk are retarded enough to think results would be anything other than this under that set up then they need to go for a wee lie down 

Feel hugely let down by the board. There wasn’t all too much in the league and even though it was a big long shot we still weren’t out of the race. Board have clearly already given up on this season by making this appointment and are just trying to see it out. I get that we’re obviously not swimming in money but surely there must have been plenty of experienced managers willing to take the role till the end of the season and make us a lot more solid in the process. Wouldn’t even need to be an expensive appointment, there’s plenty that would make us stronger short term then build from there. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I've not made any excuses.

hes not a manager, he's a youth coach. If folk are retarded enough to think results would be anything other than this under that set up then they need to go for a wee lie down 

Oh okay.

Sorry. I forgot that he’s exempt from criticism because he would have never realistically made a difference anyway.

Spectacular levels of autism in that post.