***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, plymouthranger said:

Is this game on the telly? Couldn’t get a definite ticket for the game and not sure whether to chance it

Nah. Only on streams prob. You can still reserve tickets online though. 

https://www.Rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T18A11&campaignCode=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N&soalready=rf9cmb5UMAwNZV/h3hDDZtRhcRKEtNLXJwncn1eu7SA=

26 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Is this game on the telly? Couldn’t get a definite ticket for the game and not sure whether to chance it

Don’t think so.

Sky are showing Hertz v Spoonburners.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I meant the Motherwell game mate.

me too.

bet there's 1000s of them at home counting how many players we field every game looking to see if we play someone ineligible or even have 12 on the field. it worked for them against the poles and they'd love to do the same to us.

if they see 12, they'd all be twitting it to get us a 0-3 result!

1 minute ago, csmail said:

Fod, tav, Wilson, alves, John, mccrorie, Jack, Holt, krancjar, Herrera, morelos.

This was the team that got leaked earlier today. Krancjar will be fucked after the warm up. 442 diamond or 3-4-1-2 ? Would like to see 3 at the back but don't think it will happen then we will get outnumbered in midfield. 

8 minutes ago, Bears said:

me too.

bet there's 1000s of them at home counting how many players we field every game looking to see if we play someone ineligible or even have 12 on the field. it worked for them against the poles and they'd love to do the same to us.

if they see 12, they'd all be twitting it to get us a 0-3 result!

FS mate it was only a joke, no need to get so deep into it.

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Put mine on the secondary ticketing about 45 mins ago and someone has taken it already. 

Boom. Club benefits, you benefit. No brainer.

Annoying when you do it and it doesny sell, mind.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Boom. Club benefits, you benefit. No brainer.

Annoying when you do it and it doesny sell, mind.

Would much rather give it away for free tbh but it's awkward given I live a fair bit away from Glasgow. 

I'm sure there's a way you can get the ticket office to print of your season ticket seat as a paper ticket for a game and someone can pick it up. I'll look in to doing that next time if I can't make any other games. 

Archived