***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Awful team selection from Murty yet again

Cmon man, be fair, hes definitely the best man for the job and he deserves the chance to learn on the job just like Wallace, Souness, and Smith...

Watching Murty with his suit on and his hair combed down I feel extremely uncomfortable for him. It looks and sounds like a man who is being kicked and bullied by his situation and the cowards above him and the cowards on the pitch.

I really don't think its fair. He never picked these players. Even if he did step up to the challenge what else was he supposed to do, step aside and say 'no thanks' leaving us with not even a body in the frame? 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Cmon man, be fair, hes definitely the best man for the job and he deserves the chance to learn on the job just like Wallace, Souness, and Smith...

It's a farce he's still in the dugout mate,surely Pena could play 2nd striker has to be a better option than Herrera and I'm not even going to start on Kranjcar 

9 hours ago, Siwel said:

3-0 Motherwell

6 hours ago, FSM said:

Wish people would stop taking baseless twitter rumours as fact, then proceeding to get really angry about them.

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Wish folk would stop writing off reported, no make that leaked teams, then getting pissed off with folk discussing the true line up ?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wish folk would stop writing off reported, no make that leaked teams, then getting pissed off with folk discussing the true line up ?

I'm fucking fuming about twitter.

This is going to be good.   Pre match interview where he recognises we are up against an aggressive team and its his aim that the team stands up to that and dominates.

And then he picks Nico and Herrera.   2 players who have seen very little match time and cannot be up to match tempo never mind match tempo against a team whose primary approach to the game is to bulldoze the opposition, intimidate with plenty of nasty fouls to test the mettle of the referee and then capitalise when the weak keel over.   

So if we are bulldozed a bit and don't stand up to it well enough and don't dominate as per the pre-match game plan, we'll then have the 'must learn' excuses after the match.

That team selection with Nico starting is almost like painting a bullseye target on his shirt.   

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It's a farce he's still in the dugout mate,surely Pena could play 2nd striker has to be a better option than Herrera and I'm not even going to start on Kranjcar 

Its a measure of where we are mate, no amount of PR shite can dress it up.

Archived