Cedrick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Having spent a bit of time in Shane’s Company he’s probably more knowledgable about Rangers than some of the folk who go to Ibrox every game. 

Iirc his grandad moved out there from scotland a long time ago. Shane was born in the States and brought up a Rangers fan from childhood.

So fairly similar to what I wrote then ?.

Lucky guess I might add but I suspect not too familiar to many ex-pat families across the world who create foreign based RSCs etc.

14 minutes ago, Ace said:

So fairly similar to what I wrote then ?.

Lucky guess I might add but I suspect not too familiar to many ex-pat families across the world who create foreign based RSCs etc.

Absolutely. I met him for lunch in Chicago and we sat for a couple of hours talking about Rangers, other than being in a pizza place in Chicago, it could have been any bear in the world I was chatting to. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This thread is yet another example of why our support will never pull together in the same direction. 

If you’ve got cunts like Young Bob kicking about what chance ye got

Agree. If we cant even all agree on something as uncontroversial as a podcast we will never agree on anything meaningful.

22 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Always thought KT was a great player glad he came to us and he always comes across very very well anytime i have listened to him has a bit of class about him something the lego muncher could only dream of having !

2 minutes ago, MoOnMAn69R said:

Always thought KT was a great player glad he came to us and he always comes across very very well anytime i have listened to him has a bit of class about him something the lego muncher could only dream of having !

Bang on mate ????