Dalmarnock Inn attacked after pedo game on 30th

Bad Robot

Old news now but just in case anyone missed it and to show what we’re up against especially when the Police don’t do their jobs by properly investigating and the fenian media don’t deem it newsworthy:

https://www.krismcgurk.com/single-post/2018/01/10/GREEN-BRIGADE-ATTACK-LOCAL-PUB---WILL-IT-BE-THE-LAST-TIME

Yeah I have watched it after it happened, it is very strange that the same day you have hundreds of police officers out that this mob can slip away and attack a pub which has CCTV. And yet I didn't see a report on it anywhere in the press. Why am I saying press I sound American. Ha.

Yet in the past couple of months there has been two reports in the press of incidents happening on the subway after we have played at Ibrox and it was on news websites for up too a week, and these incidents might or might not have been someone who was at the game that day but the media are damn making sure that we are mentioned to make sure everyone knows we were playing.

There was reports of stuff getting launched at police that day and general disorder on the way to the game but yet again the media didn't say who it was. But that mob had a walk to the park type thing with flares and fireworks going off, so obviously it was them, so why not just mention them, I couldn't give a fuck if they want to walk along a road as if they are some super group even though they are twats, but the police and media need to be heavy handed on the cunts as they get to do these things or play the victim card, it leaves any neutral who reads reports that it could be either the two sets of fans, especially the Big Bad Rangers, ???

10 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

There was reports of stuff getting launched at police that day and general disorder on the way to the game but yet again the media didn't say who it was. But that mob had a walk to the park type thing with flares and fireworks going off, so obviously it was them, so why not just mention them, I couldn't give a fuck if they want to walk along a road as if they are some super group even though they are twats, but the police and media need to be heavy handed on the cunts as they get to do these things or play the victim card, it leaves any neutral who reads reports that it could be either the two sets of fans, especially the Big Bad Rangers, ???

Oh im sure their fans will still act all tough in Russia at the Zenit game...

The mhedia already have the headlines typed out... ready to solely blame the Russians. 

The PUL community getting protection from plod?! That would be quite novel.

It's been worse than open season on us since SNPira came to power. They may just as well go the whole hog and rename plod, Nicky's stormtroopers. Plod have always been cunts, but there has been a distinct change in exactly who is being policed these days.

If that was a scum pub being attacked by us, not that we would,  there would have been dawn raids.

Such is life in this backwater.

We have allowed ourselves to be sullied for far too long imho. We would be as well being hung for a sheep as a lamb, for all the difference it would make, as we are always the guilty party. Wasn't it us who incited this riot, because them's the rules these days! Can't be jailing these poor innocent little alter boys, can we.

We start with TBB, loud and proud and take it from there and fuck the lot of them.

57 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Old news now but just in case anyone missed it and to show what we’re up against especially when the Police don’t do their jobs by properly investigating and the fenian media don’t deem it newsworthy:

https://www.krismcgurk.com/single-post/2018/01/10/GREEN-BRIGADE-ATTACK-LOCAL-PUB---WILL-IT-BE-THE-LAST-TIME

the foods good there, its a STAPLE diet

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I'm sad to admit with a few family members within the ranks of the gestapo  scum bastards . This is no surprise .

I have said it long and hard enough after quite a few visits to scumdome lately . Not including last one

The bastards as we know have always been double standards scum bags .

Now they are just beggar loving scumbags in the top positions

When Police Scotland became one.  It gave them the opportunity to make sure that the force was run from the top by people who were beggar friendly

The foot soldiers just do what they are told from commanders

Those commanders are gradually all becoming cunts that would gladly go after Rangers fans than the bheasts

We need to put these cunts back in there place I said before few lads drove in wrong end coming to Ibrox from Combat Stress and they were hitting the car with flags and trying to jab them threw windows. If they had not been so outnumbered they cunts would have got winged about by the lads but those cunts only fight in numbers.

Have we found the guy in the green top who bottled the young lad yet? Na didn;t think so place is full a fucking these inbred cunts!