• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

That seems to be the new line of attack against this board. Before January we won't do fuck all.

In reality we have done really good business

Haters of everything boardroom level aye but its 4 loans what you fail to add is 3 have a option to buy at the end

Makes it feel a little better doesn't it

There is no line of attack, in the circumstances I can admit they are good deals.

However, if anybody thinks Russell Martin, Murphy and Cummings will make us title contenders and fire us to Europe then they are accepting sub-standard.

There is a reason we got these guys in the first place.....

We need real quality, as i said earlier taking a punt on a couple of quality players that will set us back 5/6 million.

17 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

There is no line of attack, in the circumstances I can admit they are good deals.

However, if anybody thinks Russell Martin, Murphy and Cummings will make us title contenders and fire us to Europe then they are accepting sub-standard.

We need real quality, as i said earlier taking a punt on a couple of quality players that will set us back 5/6 million.

Like Pena and Herrera? 

1 hour ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

I don't think anyone realistically expects us to win the title by adding those 3 players, however it's a great start.  Get rid of pena, Niko, herrera and Alves along with rossiter frees up as much as 70k+ a week in wages.  If we manage to bag docherty before transfer window closes that's a solid core to the team. 

If we can then add guys like McLean on a free transfer as squad players we should realistically looking at only adding 2 or 3 players in the summer of genuine quality. Then we could seriously be genuine contenders for the title. 

I also think Murphy and Cummings can do for us what sinclair and dembele done for them as in taking an above average team to the next level. Those 2 players alone could well be the difference in those home games we dropped points in which case the league would look a lot closer than it is just now. 

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why wouldn't that make sense considering Mark Allan has said on record he's drew up a list of transfer targets he thinks fits our remit for January and Murty has final say on them? I'm baffled people think it's such a far off idea when you put pieces together.

Don't get me wrong I totally get people that say it's McInnes' best mate putting it out there to save face for his pal, that's a perfectly valid thought if that's what you believe but I'm amazed that people even to this day under-estimate the people pulling the strings at our club could never fuck up a McInnes deal by putting a list of sub-standard players to him.

Where I side with the ones who take issue with McInnes, is that, that shouldn't have stopped the big lifelong Rangers man from taking his so-called dream job. He should have put the list to the back of his mind, took the dream job and came back to the list later on and made a case for it being a lot of shite or get a string of wins under his belt, the Rangers support onside and go public regarding the transfer dealings while his stocks high the exact same way Jansen did with the celtic support after he stopped 10 in a row. 

We are slowly but surely on our way back under Murty - although I think we need a hell of a lot more than Goss, Martin, Docherty, Jones, Hendry and that kid from West Brom to win the league from celtic but pretty soon Aberdeen will be back in their normal place and McInnes will be sat up there thinking "what if" and fuck him - he's only himself to blame.

The people in charge of our club fucked up the McInnes move, however McInnes let them. 

If i was a big a fan as Mcinnes i would have took the job regardless, Hes a cunt and i hope you are right i hope he fails big time at Aberdeen and every where he goes.

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

That seems to be the new line of attack against this board. Before January we won't do fuck all.

In reality we have done really good business

Haters of everything boardroom level aye but its 4 loans what you fail to add is 3 have a option to buy at the end

Makes it feel a little better doesn't it

Makes what feel better ? A club our size being unable to compete in a market place in January to sign players permenantly doesn't make me feel better, the Murphy deal was initially a permenant deal until Brighton were made aware the fee would be paid in instalments.

This board are only here to service their own selfish needs, rather than    be the guardians of the club which is the role they are supposed to provide.

Either Dinky directly inputs funds into the club as promised or for the good of the club stands aside, allowing someone else to grab the reins and attract external investors who are unwilling to become involved with Dinky still in charge.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the McInnes recruitment failure- I For one was strangely relieved when he said no. I genuinely think we are better of with Murty, and the decision to recruit Nicholl as his no2 is in my mind inspired. I would go so far as to say that I would have preferred Nicholl as Manager to McInnes.